(See All?) Announcements
697 Users Online
Bing, Google

you'll be in my HEART — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfie who has 20 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rainuh Shadowstalker
Rainuh's tail wagged happily and she managed to relax completely after Sabre introduced them both to the new female. She listened curiously as the female spoke. Rainuh's ears perked when their new companion mentioned something pulling at her. Her eyes clearly showed concern as she nodded in agreement with her mate's question, indicating that she also wanted to help out.
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
<blockquote>Naira smiled at their concern. <b>"It's not a physical thing... It's..."</b> she should have known better, and then a faint grin crossed her muzzle <b>"It's like the earth is calling to me and I need to find out where it leads...Although it's eased a bit with the company..."</b> She still had no idea where it would lead her, but like her brother, she was curious and she couldn't let it go.

<i>Mated?</i> She looked at the two wolves that reminded her of her parents so. The large black male and the tiny arctic female, but even they had returned to her fathers pack when it came time to have pups. Lone couples rarely established packs without support. Maybe there was a reason he had demanded she show herself...</blockquote>
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

Played by anyu who has 34 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sabretache Ashur
user posted image
prayin' for daylight, waitin' for that morning sun
so i can act like my whole life ain't goin' wrong
Sabre gave her a friendly smile, entirely genuine despite his bad mood leftover from the encounter with the males. "If it's eased with the company then perhaps company is the solution," he offered. Wolves naturally wanted to be with other wolves. That's why there were packs; wolves needed each other to survive. Even he, who had so much trouble getting along with others, needed companionship, as was obvious by the presence of his mate.

"Even we will someday be a part of a pack," he continued. "We need the company and the support that one provides." God. He sounded like some philosophical old wolf, spouting off information as if he knew everything, or something along those lines. "Ultimately, our goal is to create our own pack and raise a family."
baby come back to me, i swear I'll make it right
don't make me spend another lonely night prayin' for daylight
user posted image
<center>user posted image</center>
Inactive No Rank
Rainuh Shadowstalker
Rainuh smiled contently as she listened to them talk. She was extremely relieved that a fight hadn't broken out between them. Stretching out her stiffening muscles, she sat back down on her haunches afterword before laying down and relaxing contently, her attention and ears focused on her companions.
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
The white female slipped through the shadows of the brush effortlessly. She was a being that never seemed to be seen when you glanced over. Athena was lucky enough to have inherited most of her mother's traits. She was swift, small, slender, and beautiful features overall. The only traits that she got from her father were his pure white coat, his amber eyes and his love for the mountains. Athena resented her father, due to past experiances with him, so any thought of him quickly left her mind. The sudden wetness under her tough pads brought her to the lands of Whisper Marsh. She never really like wet places or things, so she was trying to hurry out of these lands, when she found her self too close to unfamiliar wolves. There were three of them from the smell of the breeze, two females and one male. <b>"Dammit, why does it have to be today. Any other day..."</b> The white lady grumbled under her breath. She might as well show herself, so she walked to the edge of the little clearing they were in and waited.
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
<blockquote>Naira's ears pulled back defensively as she scented a stranger approaching. Taking a more dominant stance she turned to pinpoint the location it was coming from. When she sighted the small lone white female she shifted to a more neutral stance. They were after allies, they didn't need her scaring them off.

She wondered why Rainuh was so quiet and content to allow her mate to speak for her. She knew she certainly would never let a male speak for her. Her grandmother certainly never had, nor her mother and they were the two wolves she admired the most. She remembered them fondly with a smile and looked to the stranger who had just arrived in their midsts. She looked less than impressed at standing in the marsh and Naira moved to the side of her little dry patch indicating the other she-wolf should join them. The pangs lessened the more wolves she ran into but she was still curious where the pull would lead her.</blockquote>

Played by anyu who has 34 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sabretache Ashur
user posted image
prayin' for daylight, waitin' for that morning sun
so i can act like my whole life ain't goin' wrong
Sabre looked pointedly down at his mate, hoping that she would speak up and help him out here. If they were to start a pack then they would need as many allies as they could get. He was hoping that she would help convince some wolves - particularly females - into joining with them now that they were making the plans to start a pack. If they were ever going to raise a family they needed this, and she was better at talking to females than he was. His gruff attitude tended to get in the way of making connections with the opposite sex.

He picked up the scent of a second female just before she stepped out of the marsh, standing in clear view of the three already gathered there. He tried his best to keep his temper from rising, but his body tensed back up and he pricked his ears and lifted his head dominantly. "can I help you?" he asked in a formal matter, sounding cold without meaning to. He watched as the first female - he didn't have a name for her yet - made room for the second on a dry patch of ground. Now he desperately hoped that Rainuh might help him out here. He didn't know how to handle the situation.
baby come back to me, i swear I'll make it right
don't make me spend another lonely night prayin' for daylight
user posted image
<center>user posted image</center>
Inactive No Rank
Rainuh Shadowstalker
Rainuh, sensing Sabre's slight discomfort and taking pity on him, licked his cheek before walking over to the other two females. She had a friendly smile, and she bowed her head in a polite greeting as she sat in front of the femmes. She turned to the newcomer, a white wolf like herself, and glanced her over curiously while noting that the two females seemed to know one another. After her quick glance-over, she smiled at the newest arrival kindly and kept her tone soft and friendly as she spoke. <b>"Hello there. I'm Rainuh, and this is my mate Sabre. Is there any way we can help you?"</b> Turning to the other female who had shown up earlier, she suddenly realised something. <b>"I don't believe we caught your name either."</b>
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
Athena stood perfectly still staring intenly at the male. He had tensed up when she entered the clearing and had a dominate stance. She held back a growl, but she still raised her head and tail high. She was not going to be submisive or be dominanted over by another wolf. Hell no. Her attention flicked over to the female that was approaching her. Again she held back a growl when she got a little too close for comfort. The wolf didn't seem too aggressive. Most think she's a innocent little wolf, but they are very wrong. When the female introduced herself and stated the same phrase the male did she had to stop from laughing. It was amusing because when you first meet a wolf you usually say "What brings you here?" or you don't even stop and meet the wolf. But this is the first time she was asked if she needed any help. Well frankly she did, her leg has been bothering her lately, but she doubted they were healers, so she gave up on that answer. When the female, Rainuh, contiuned on she turned to the other female.
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
<blockquote>Naira had been watching the male. He rubbed her the wrong way and seemed to act as if he was lord of this land when he was little more than a loner like the rest of them. A mated loner yes, but what gave him the right to demand explanation from the stranger as to why she was here. It was free land where any were free to roam without need to explain themselves to others. His mate was much more agreeable, if a little submissive to the brute for Naira's liking.

<b>"Naira..."</b> she almost added Nia for the females benefit but thought the male may take it as an open invitation. She still wasn't sure about these wolves. She turned to observe the new arrival. She too seemed on edge by the whole situation and she was carrying herself as if her leg was causing her pain. She could see the willow trees waving in the distance and fought the urge to race to them and snap off the branches for the new white wolf. No point jumping to assumptions. <b>"Are you injured?"</b> She asked gently. Her grandmother had taught her all manner of plants and herbs of which willow was one of her favourites. It took away swelling and pain, even if it did taste awful, it would help take the edge off all but the worst of injuries.</blockquote>