728 Users Online
Google, Vanadis, Bing

So what have you been thinking of? — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hope who has 99 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
OOC: Sorry if its short its like 12:12 am here. hehe

Rolu almost feel forward at the unexpected female. He balanced himself back out and turned on his heel. Facing the direction she had gone her lifted his weight so that it settled nicely upon his massive body. Then, Rolu ran in the direction in which she had fled. Chasing after her his tiny voice grew louder and urged him on. His hear was pounding in his chest, but he was determined to get her. He was not going to give up so easily.

Rolu gained control of the voice, but still pressed on. He would save the insanity for a real fight. His speed was very slow and he only caught glances of the female. he glanced around always still on trail of the female. Though she always seemed a step ahead of him, Rolu was a stubborn fellow, and would not give in. Especially to a female, who to him seemed younger than he.
"Alas, it falls upon my lot that I should die and you should not."
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Played by becuffin who has 860 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
<blockquote>Her heavy build made her slower than most females but she still managed to keep a few steps ahead of the lumbering brute behind her, her laughter echoing through the trees, allowing him the occasional glance at her rear or flank but never allowing him close enough to catch her. She wanted him well worn out before she would allow him within striking distance again.

Finally she stumbled across a small clearing around a towering moss covered boulder. How it got to be there was any wolf's guess. It was tall, but had been worn by the weather, almost forming three steps to its peak, but it would take a strong jumper to reach the first. She was convinced she could make it and hooked her paws over the first lip, scrambling with her rear paws to push her bulk onto the relatively flat surface. The steps were smaller from here and she gracefully bounded to the top.

Looking down to the clearing at the base of her pedestal she sat back on her haunches and howled out in victory, forgetting how close to pack borders she was. To be honest she no longer cared. She longed for sight of her brother and flopped down to her stomach, her head hanging over the edge smiling down at her companion. She doubted with his size he would make the first step and her tail thumped in encouragement, waiting to see if he would attempt to reach her on her perch.</blockquote>
[Image: chase.gif]
[Image: naira_by_becuffin-dawj8rp.png]

Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu bounded his way after her. Branches hit him in his face as he continued. He had stamina, but he was still tiring. He came upon a small clearing around a towering moss covered boulder. It had three steps, but the first was rather tall. Rolu growled at the stone and attacked it. Panting he looked up at Naira and chuckled. Looking at her the insanity faded from his green orbs. He grinned and said as she stopped howling,<b>"Really, are you satisfied?"</b> he stopped to take a deep breath then let out a low, rather strong howl. Then he looked up at her his eyes fixed on hers.

Rolu was a determined fellow and he paced in front of the boulder. Backing up he took a sprint at the first step. Rolu leaped feeling a rush of air as he went. He almost cleared it, but only was able to cling to the side. His back legs scrambled for a foot hold to help himself up. Finally, he found as small nick in the rock face. Using his front paws Rolu pulled himself up onto the step. Rolu laid down huffing and puffing. He looked up at her with his green eyes and said,<b>"Only two more to go."</b> He laughed at himself and was rather embarrassed. Getting up slowly he started up the other steps. Then he laid down panting, a little distance between them. He was sore alright, his legs felt like rubber, just waiting to break.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
<blockquote>For some reason she still had energy to burn. The tawny female was restless. <b>"Not really..."</b> she responded with a cheeky glint in her eyes as she began to creep forward, her front legs hanging further over the edge as her rear continued to shuffle forwards. When her rear paws found purchase on the edge of the rock, her front half almost as vertical as the side of the her perch, she pushed, landing heavily on her front paws and sending a sharp jarring sensation through all four of her legs, but she wasn't seriously injured or deterred.

She shook her legs out, getting the last of the tingling painful sensation to fade away before looking up at the male who was still panting for breath. <b>"Kano isn't all that bad you know..."</b> she said conversationally with a small smile. <b>"and he's not the type to snap unless he thinks you're threatening his family or making a challenge for his position. Maybe you just need to get to know him? Although if you really made him that mad...but you couldn't have, you still seem fairly intact."</b> A smirk crossed her face. She had only seen her golden brother mad on one occasion, and then he had been a toothy clawing blur of fury that even Chulyin couldn't pin down. She doubted this male had made him that angry though, he was usually a fairly laid back kind of fellow.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Feb 26, 2012, 12:27 AM by Naira.)

Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu groaned as Naira jumped down. He lifted his still aching legs up and decided to try the steps instead of jump all the way down. When he got to the bottom step he slipped. Rolu tumbled of the step and landed on the ground. He had landed on his back and let out a wheeze as the air was knocked out of his lungs. Turning over to his side he listened to her. Getting up and shaking the dirt for his pelt he said,<b>"I think I would compare him to a boar. Thankfully he regained himself, that or I wasn't worth it."</b> Rolu looked back at the boulder before following her.

Rolu had lost his funness. He sat down, not to far away from Naira, and said with little sarcasm, <b>"Your brother is a brave guy. Standing up to me like that, if I was that small I would have gave the guy all he wanted," Rolu sat looking at his paws then added, "Talking about cowards, uh. I wounder what Susku would I have done."</b> Rolu batted at a turf of grass and chuckled looking up at the sky,<b>"I know, there wouldn't have been anything left to show that the wolf was there. not even a scrap of fur,"</b> the last part was hung in the air, having no direction.

Rolu cuffed the clod of grass pulling it out of the ground and flinging it past Naira.<b>"Luki didn't have a chance, dad didn't have a chance,"</b> the last part was quieter, as if it wasn't a sure statement. He remembered his older brother. Oh yes and though it was a memory now it was still dreaded. Rolu would never forgive Susku. Rolu turned his face away from Naira as the tears appeared.
(This post was last modified: Feb 26, 2012, 12:57 AM by Rolu.)
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
<blockquote>She laughed at the males description. <b>"Chulyin used to refer to him as a wounded wolverine when he was in a bad mood, but generally he'll back off once you submit. Don't let his size fool you. He bought our brother down more than once and he was a little larger than you."</b>

The other wolf's demeanour suddenly changed, sucking the fun out of everything. <b>"So who are Susku and Luki?"</b> she asked calmly and quietly. She was grateful for her encounter with the sick female now. It would seem some of her new skills would need to be put to the test.</blockquote>

Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu prevered to keep to him self, but she was so stuning and pretty. Rolu's family line was great, but his history was flexuous. he turned to her as he finished his rage out on the grass. Like a wounded animal, he tried to look like he was alright. He wipeed away tears shead for his father. Rolu smiled alittle at her.

With a grimic Rolu answered,<b>"Susku is monster, a shell of what should have been. Luki.......he was my father, strong and proud. He went on very many advantures that he used to tell stories about, but Sebro was so julios of him.," he shook his head taking in a shaky breath, "I saw it, I saw Susku do it. I don't think he heard me or even saw me. My own brother, killing his father,"</b> he stopped and laid down hiding his face from her.

Rolu took in so many images that day that even at two should not have been seen. He remembered his family well and cherised every memory exept after he knew. After he knew what Susku and Sebro had done. Killing off almost all Rolu's family, leaveing only Rolu's brother and sister left. Of course they thought it was the mountion lion, but Rolu knew better. Rolu never consedered Susku a brother again, but he knew it was not Susku's foult. It was Rolu's uncle who had twisted and bended them to his will.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
<blockquote>The emotional flood was a little too much for her initially but she managed to pull herself together. She couldn't imagine one of her siblings ever attacking their beloved parents. She settled down to wait while the other wolf rode is emotions out. Breathing deeply and evenly, hoping he would pick up on her calming signals and follow her lead. The quickest way to calm down was to focus on breathing and the surrounding area. It was getting late, and she knew she would need to be on her way shortly, but she couldn't leave him in this state.

Her ears flicked to ensure that nobody was approaching, her nose was working overtime. The last thing she needed was for someone to find her on the doorstep of her brothers pack.</blockquote>

Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu cooled down and looked over at Naira,<b>"So why is your brother like that anyways?"</b> the question was a way to forget about what just happened his emotions in check now. he watched her and noticed her anxiety of the pack borders.<b>"Are you okay?"</b> Rolu asked for the first time.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Naira Tainn
<blockquote>Her eyes almost clouded over as she reminisced about her brother before he had left their home. <b>"Kanosak is complex..."</b> she admitted openly. <b>"He was always sweet tempered unless we were under duress. It happened a few times a year, usually with the melting snows. There were more than 30 of us, so our territory was vast. It wasn't unheard of for us to need to push back two or three attempted invasions a season, not to mention the rogues..."</b> It was the first time she had spoken openly of her family since leaving them. <b>"Grandmother let our aunt bring a strange male to the pack, and he tried to tear us apart from the inside out. When his pack decided to make a push, he attacked and almost killed her, and she loved him so..."</b>

She took a moment to centre herself. <b>"Kano was the one to rip out his throat. We decimated them. Not even the yearlings were allowed to survive, but we weren't without our casualties. Eclipse was blinded in one eye, Luna lost an ear, and Midnight never walked right again. She couldn't hunt, couldn't patrol. If she hadn't payed so much attention to the healing lessons, she probably would have been driven out just like Maia..."</b> Maia was another story all together, not one she had been alive to experience, as she was her fathers litter mate, but she was often held up as an example of what <i>not</i> to do if you wanted to remain as a member of the pack. <b>"He had suspicions before but didn't act on them... he goes with his gut a lot of the time, and if you've given him reason to be suspicious it may take some time to work your way back into his good books...and he doesn't like rudeness."</b> she said with a small smile. It wasn't impossible, but it would take a lot of work.

<b>"I'm fine. I'm just thinking it's starting to get late."</b> she admitted with a small smile.</blockquote>