(See All?) Announcements
952 Users Online
Bing, Google

Apathy's a tragedy and boredom is a crime
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 391 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
Her brows quirked up curiously at the mention of Willow Ridge. She hadn't heard of a pack going by that name, or even that a pack was nearby, assuming that it was just the Backwater on this side of the mountain. But perhaps they were small, or simply well-hidden from prying eyes. "Oh! I wasn't aware there was another pack around." She'd make sure to not accidentally step over any borders, not wanting to incite grievances between her and his pack. "Where is your territory located? I wouldn't want to accidentally overstep any boundaries while I'm out exploring and foraging."

Clover let out a soft chuckle, tail waving happily behind her. "Not as much as you'd think, we're named after the fallen Empress trees that reside in our territory." It wasn't nearly as gothic as he likely thought, but it definitely made for quite a conversational starter. "And we're located next to the heartleaf creek that feeds down from the mountain." His guess had been close enough for a wolf who hadn't explored near their borders, so she didn't hold him against his obliviousness.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
Scully swung his muzzle south-east when asked, toward the distant skeletons of the willow trees. As for the description given of her own home, it was confirmed that this Clover did indeed hail from the mystery pack he'd scented. Heart Leaf Creek, as she'd said.

"We aren't as enigmatically named," he teased lightly, before his tone took a turn toward flirtatious, "and don't worry yourself about the borders. You're welcome anytime - I'd like to get to know you better."
Clover Assana
He motioned toward the willow trees, and she raised a brow curiously. Perhaps she would go investigate at a further date to see where the borders lay, and maybe even try to broker some kind of peaceful trade between the two packs. She'd already made good relations with the mountain wolves, and having another ally closer by would be a good idea, especially with winter soon on the way. "You're too kind, Scully," she said with a soft giggle, his flirtatious tone definitely not going over her head. But she had her own children back home, and too many duties to factor in any sort of relationship on the side.

"Perhaps sometime soon one of us can make a day trip to lay down more formal relations between our two groups? I'm sure Viorel, the Backwater's alpha, would be more than happy to have an ally close by!" She would of course bring it up with him first, but keeping things open with Scully would be a good idea, at least until a more official party was sent out to foster a proper alliance of sorts. Her tail wagged at the very thought, hoping Scully would agree with her.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
She remained mannerly, politely circumventing his offer. That was okay. He didn't mind the challenge. Nothing about his easy-going demeanor changed, tail still swaying slowly back and forth like a metronome. After all, what she did extend was promising - @Avella would be glad to hear it, he was certain. The way Clover lit up at the talk of friendship between their packs was cute, but he wasn't about to throw any bones, even for a pretty face.

"Perhaps," he purred back with nonchalance, before angling away, ready to put pause on this in order to update his sibling.

"Hope I see ya around, angel."
Clover Assana
He didn't say no, but he also didn't say yes, to her offer, seeming to put on a show of mysteriousness all of a sudden. She pursed her lips slightly, eyeing him with a narrowed but curious gaze, noting the use of the nickname but not bringing it up. He was a very interesting wolf, and she was struggling to place him and what he was after, but it seemed he had things he wanted to attend to. That was fine, she still needed to search around for more plants before winter came around. It was a high priority for her, and as he had mentioned perhaps they would meet again.

"I explore quite frequently, so don't be surprised if our paths cross again," she said with a warm smile, tail swaying behind her in a friendly manner. "It was nice to meet you Scully, but don't go around inspecting random plants, I might not always be around to save you." Hopefully it would be a good lesson in being careful. With that she turned back around, mind already wandering to what other plants she might find amongst the bog-like marshland, eager to spend the rest of her day foraging around.

Exit
(This post was last modified: Feb 05, 2022, 03:14 AM by Clover.)