(See All?) Announcements
613 Users Online
Bing, Google, Eros

walk the line — Jasper Rocks 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by - who has 29 posts.
Inactive No Rank
    i ain't seen the sunshine since i don't know when....

He scoffed, giving a a short shake of his head. "No, not long. Just some days trying to figure out this place." He'd hope she might know more than him, but he couldn't pick and choose. Then again, she could have traveled a different way or some across others. He hadn't met a single sane wolf here yet who could tell him what he wanted to know. He knew the creek was the main water source, and all else was up for a guess. Though he figured there was a pack around here, or a large collection of canines. He had found no border to be sure. At the word bored his grin lengthened. "Matter of fact I am. Probably as much as you," he remarked sensing she didn't have much else to do either. He swayed a little closer, one more testing the waters so to speak, and than resided to his rump. He was putting himself in a much more relaxed and weak position. He wasn't about to expect her to do the same.

"I have patience for younglings, but not those who merely crave attention," he remarked, hiding his agitation by keeping his tone dull and steady. "Life is too short to try to please everybody you meet." He twisted his head, and his neck let out a loud pop. "I don't mind talking, but I was hoping to find something a bit more animated. I stumbled upon some sort of carcass a ways back, but the I wasn't about to take on five coyotes. You interested?"

(This post was last modified: Mar 03, 2012, 04:53 AM by Vander.)
Played by Bridget who has 136 posts.
Inactive V. Advisor
Pakuna Atea

Pakuna listened as Vader spoke, eyes scanning the
area around him. "Aye" she said, then shook her
head slowly. "Life be borin' with no pack." she
watched attentively as Vader seated himself, lifting a
brow in interest. She lend a close ear as he spoke of
having no time for young wolven who crave attention.
Pakuna nodded, smirking a bit.

She flinched briefly as she heard a loud salvo sound
from his neck. She felt her stomach whine to be satisfied
with food at the mention of the carcass. "Sounds good.
Even if coyotes be there, I could go for a scuffle."
She
rolled her eyes in a rather playful manner, releasing a
slight grunt. She walked upon her cream paws towards
the male, flicking her tail at him in a rather coquettish
manner.

Played by - who has 29 posts.
Inactive No Rank
    i ain't seen the sunshine since i don't know when....

"Ya, hit the mouse right on the head." This time his grin was evident among his blond, and brown lines cheeks. What had made her leave her pack life, the possibilities were endless. He'd about heard all the sappy stories, and just weird ones. He was a bit more interested in food, then chit chatter. Things were dragging on, and his blood wanted to zing with energy...with life. Upon her agreement he could fill the heat burn into his paws just ready to run. Finally, something to do, and with someone who didn't seem to bad at all. This was his kind of company, not afraid, and ready to take action.

A deep chuckle thundered in his throat, at her livened expression, a partially raised brow by her closeness. He didn't balk one second. She was quite alluring, and he almost felt challenged to figure her out. Half the fun was not knowing right? The man jumped to his paws, and offered a gallant wag of his tail."Off we go then, hmm? Wouldn't want them to eat everything." He let out a playful woof, barely grazing his shoulder against her dark chestnut one. Then he was off at a fairly quick run, knowing right where he wanted to go. He would glance over his shoulder two and again to make sure he was not losing his latest companion.

{exit}

I was inspired to start the <a href='http://relic-lore.net/index.php?showtopic=1907' target='_blank'>continuing thread</a>.
(This post was last modified: Mar 06, 2012, 07:08 AM by Vander.)