(See All?) Announcements
633 Users Online
Google, Bing, Vanadis

My king i have returned — Stonewatch Timbers 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
@Gent , all welcome. At the bordered towards black berry fields. Light wind and around dawn.     
hope it's readable

‘

slow, painfully slow the time had crept by, from the day he had set his paws in the red hills where his father had brought them. The hated memories swarmed in his head, he shock his head lightly no not hated but distend. The white king had not shown his fur sins he had entered the lore, but it also left his mind boiling. Had his father succeeded or had he failed due to his betrayal. Had his diapering pushed them to their death was he to blame if it had happened? He looked back, what if it was really his fault? Had he then been a part of the murderer of his family. He felt a shiver run down his spine, and something mowed around in his mind something he tough he had lost when his black king had hunted it away with his words. It wasn't the first time he had this thought, but it was the first time he bothered to think about it. IT was mowing on itself again eating away of him guilt, a feeling he had little experience with. poor little pup, but yeah it's your fault…. its voice, creeping in on him poking his scare cutting them open once more. What will your king do when he find out that you left them, and that you are just as guilty as the one who's fangs ripped their throats! he shivered his eyes widened in fear his scent strong in the wind.

it was laughing, mocking him ”Be quite!." his voice broke the silence of the world around him as he set of running trying to block out its voice trying to make it go away. But it was there to stay.

paws hitting the ground like a drummer hits his drums in a stead rhythm, laughter in his head. Ai was running as if he had been chased but there where no one ells just him and his mind. As if hitting a wall he stopped just passed it, a bordered. He looked back over his shoulder then forwards taking a step back he stopped. His breathing fast and heart faster he looked into the horizon, hills and trees blocking his view. He looked on, his head silent as if even IT was holding it's breath. He swallowed letting his muzzle to the sky before his howl called out into the dawn. He hoped that his King was to be found or at least where to go, taking the last few steps backwards he crossed back out of the packs claimed lands. And yet as he waited brazing himself a fear was growing in the back of his mind, was his kin really dead?

"Speech." thoughts It 

(This post was last modified: Sep 23, 2015, 03:11 PM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
Just so you're aware, this thread happens to take place the day after Minka (the female lead of RSC) passes away, so Gent is definitely not himself.

There was numbness eating away at the king, destroying his insides and blackening that heart of his that had for the first time in his life finally begun to show signs of flourishing into something far more natural than what he'd been born with. It was all regression, he could feel his paws sliding through the gravel as his legs locked and nothing could be done other than to let natura force him back down the slope he had so determinedly attempted to climb. A family man he had tried to be, and look where it had gotten him.

To try and hold onto himself, Gent threw himself into his responsibilities, into trying to plan and reorganize the future. But it had only been hours before that his foundation had been demolished before his eyes, and his mind faltered endlessly. Patrol the borders. Keep the pack together. Forget the vendettas. Forget everything outside of the Crest. Mind the children. The children. The children.

They blamed him. He had been their world, and now he was their demon, haunting their lives. This was perhaps the worst thing to come of Minka's death, their perceived hate digging sharp claws deeply into his chest and constricting his breathing each time the thought drifted across his mind. It always drifted across his mind. It made him want to run, to forget the Crest, to start over entirely. Yet he could not let go. They might blame him, despise him, but they were still his and he would make them come around. They had to. There was no choice. None of them had a choice.

A low whine seeped from betwixt his fangs, a grimace pulling back his lips as his pale eyes searched the timbers. Never before had solitude so affected him, and yet he feared the approach of another. Feared the mistrust, the condemnation that he would see in their eyes. Once more he whimpered, the sound throaty and raw. Then something new passed itself along the air and entered his lungs.

Jaws clenched shut and black lips sealing tight, his ears pricked forward and eyes sharpened to truly take in what was around him. Someone, a stranger, was far too close to the pack. A stranger had broken the barrier. It was not just the urgency of protecting the sanctity of his domain nor those within it that launched him forward, hurling his beastly form over the ground in frenzied bounds. How perfect this timing was, a stranger come to serve as an outlet for all of this violent emotion.

A howl cut through the air, but the sound did not trigger even a single memory within the leviathan's head. Even as Ainashi became visible through the increasingly-sparse curtain of poplar and ash he did not recognize the pitiful young man, his emaciated form only serving to further agitate the misplaced, directionless anger that threatened to drown him. It wasn't until he but a foot away, snarling and snapping his fangs together to produce loud cracks, that those mis-colored eyes reached deep within the reverie of Gent's past and pulled up a faint recollection.

Abruptly, the aggression he had so vehemently put forth faded from the man, his hunched hackles smoothing and tail descending from its curved wave over his back. Licking his lips, his glacial eyes stared at the other wolf before him, the tip of his snout still only inches from Ainashi's face.

With a quiet whine that the king tried but failed to suppress, he backed away, returning to the man his personal space. If it had been a stranger come knocking, they would not have left without spilling their blood in penance for disturbing the king in the wake of his grief. However a promise had been made, and despite the attempted upheaval of his life, Gent would not go back on his word.

"Ainashi," he confirmed aloud, searching the other man's face for a moment before nodding once and then turning on his heels to lead the broken wolf home. "Come."
(This post was last modified: Sep 24, 2015, 05:06 AM by Gent.)
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
 @Gent

Ai waited, his heart hammering against his chest the territory seemed almost to silent. He looked around his tail waging slowly behind him, insecure he whimpered a little before a shadow broke the tree line. Darkness in rage mowed towards him fear kept him standing still frozen to the ground as the darkness came closer.

as his mind melted the ice he backed away two steps before the shadow became a wolf, a wolf no a king.  A whine, confused by his rage a beg for him to stop but the rage of his king just came closer until he stood but a few inches from his face. He felt his body drop, his tail thug under him waging slightly, his ears laid down and his tongue slightly hanging out the side of his jaw giving him a silly look. He whimpered a little as his king snapped his jaws shot close with a disturbing sound as if he had wanted to crush something between his powerful jaws.  Whimpering he felt the urge to roll over on to his back exposing his belly, a behavior of his past he had so hopelessly tried to forget. Had he angered his king? Useless, silly pup. IT sang in his mind making the white male force his eyes shot, the warm breath of his King vanishing as the black male mowed back.

slowly opening his eyes, his body pressed to the ground he realized his king had mowed back giving him some space. His Kings whimper still hanging in the air the white male longed to ask for the problem, but still surprised and fearful of his kings earlier outburst he held his tongue. Something must have happened, but what? He ignored it decided to push it out for now, the thoughts about his family was also put aside. For know. He could not risk his King finding out, not yet and not in his current state.

his name, his full name was spoken by the King. He felt the urge to ask to be called Ai, not wanting to be called by the name with such a meaning. But for now it was of little importance he had found his king, The dark King turned around a simple request or ordered left his dark lips. Come, he slowly lifted himself from the ground still his tail kept low from the encounter earlier. He followed wanting to know what had set his king on edged, but another question left his lips "My King, where are we?" a simple question, a simple peace in his min IT still mowing around but settled down somewhere in the back of his mind in the darkest corner.

"Speech." thoughts It 
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
Of course he followed. Even in the fog that plagued his mind, Gent did not expect anything different from the grayscaled boy. From the moment he had extended kindness to Ainashi, offering him a chance to be something more than what he'd been pummeled down to his entire life, he'd had him forever on his hook, and the king would not disappoint his disciple. Yet he'd chosen to come knocking upon his door only hours after the worst event of his life to date. It passed briefly through his mind that perhaps the pack would be upset that a stranger was allowed amongst them so swiftly after Minka's passing, but he pushed the thought away abruptly. It did not matter; Ainashi was his to decide what to do with, and they would adjust. Once again, the dangerous creed throbbed within his mind; they had no choice.

"Round Stone Crest," he answered the boy as they walked. "My domain."

Silence fell between them as the man considered how much information should be volleyed at Ainashi now, and what should wait until he was settled in. Such extensive planning caused his head to ache, and the attempt was dismissed as futile. In the throws of the closest he would come to grief, Gent could not think clearly enough to scheme.

"The queen is dead," he stated, tongue dry as it turned the words out into the air. They reverberated within his head, a truth that was simultaneously accepted and doubted by the king. "She passed last night. The pack is distraught. The children blame me," he had to stop himself before another whine could creep its way out. Stubbornly, he clung to his strength, refusing to allow the dam that was holding back his emotions to burst. It might crack, it might shudder, but it could not give.

"Perhaps this is good timing," he mused, almost as though attempting to convince himself on the matter, as a coral tongue ran over dry, black lips. "I could use your loyalty now, Ainashi."

Ainashi. Ainashi, such an odd name, so foreign upon his tongue. And then he recalled, it had indeed been foreign, a word from a different language with a pitiful, intended meaning resting sinisterly behind it. Abruptly, Gent ceased his movements, turning his head to look over his shoulder and pin the boy with his glacial gaze.

"You need a new name."
(This post was last modified: Sep 25, 2015, 05:34 AM by Gent.)
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
 ‘

Step by step in a slow motion the gray scaled boy followed the black king pass the wall that marked the bordered. The hills and trees seemed peaceful but quiet, his former troubles all but forgotten as IT had turned silent. He enjoyed it being back by the side of his black king, and so the name of the pack was spilled by the black man's lips.   "I see. " a short answer no need for any longer, it had not come as a surprise that the male had taken his place as king. The boy looked on, as he watched what had become his home a strange place indeed. His king in what seemed to be deep thoughts left the air silent and the gray scaled male longed to ask for what was casting a shadow on his mind.

The queen is dead a single sentence white so much meaning and many questions to follow. The dark male talked about a queen did that mean he had found a female to stand by him? A feeling of sadness reach his mind as he knew that he would not be able to meet the female that had stood by the side of his black king. But what his king said next would shake the male even more, he talked of children. Not paying attention to the rest of with his king had said his mind spun on the word children. Had his king reproduced? And was this queen the mother? A thousand questions seemed to spin in his head, but it was not the time to ask them. "any creature with you blood in their veins will be great. They will overcome this shadow" his voice was firm but clearly he believed strongly in his words., any wolf of the blood of his king would be strong, no not because of his blood but because they had him a caring and great sire.

lost in thoughts he missed what the back king said next, only to be pulled from his thoughts by his name his full name. The black king seemed to think before stopping and tuning to face him, You need a new name. a new name? What was that suppose to mean? Sure, he did not favor his old one but it was still his name.

"My king why would you do that and to what, if I may ask?" confused he looked at his king his head slightly tilted while tail held down no longer under him. He was surprised, was it really just so easy? And yet he felt no need to keep his old name, it was only a constant reminder of what he had so hopelessly tried to forget. "what should I be named then my king?"    "Speech." thoughts It 

Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
With your blood in their veins. A grimace passed over the king's face, mind unwillingly forced back into the memories of last night's tragedy. The judgment in their eyes, how easily that had forsaken him, all that he had done for them. Bitterly, he felt drawn to wonder how differently their reaction would have been if they truly were his blood. Perhaps having been their father figure, treating him as his own since the night of their birth, would have never been enough. Perhaps he had only been convenient for them and nothing more. It was only @Marianna's face in particular that drifted into his mind and softened his thoughts, the king willing himself to believe that as they grieved, their anger toward him would pass. They were still his children. He had to believe that.

Having been lost to these thoughts, it wasn't until Ainashi spoke again in answer to Gent's demand that the king's eyes relit and focused upon him once more. Like the follower he had been raised to be, the boy seemed to expect that the timber monarch would bestow a new title upon him. The beast exhaled deeply; this would not be so.

"You told me Ainashi means worthless. I refuse to call you such a thing, much less tolerate anyone else doing so," he spoke flatly. "You will choose a name for yourself. From here on out, you are the one in control of your life."
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
warring!! shortness ahead....

‘

Ai seemed to drift of in to thoughts as the Dark king made it clear, he where to decide on his oven but to what? He liked the idea of binge in control of his life, he had been so for a while as he had left his family to be a loner and yet the word seemed scary to him. His mind rounded up the names he knew which was few, mainly belonging to followers of the white king and not what he was looking for. He wanted a name with a meaning, a name which was strong but what? A faint memory of a hymen he had heard as a young pup from whom he could not remember. It was his key to his new name, he would be called the same as the mighty wolf in the Hymen. Zilas a name which meant what he was, a survivor.

"Zilas. That's it, that is what I would like to be called"

he looked at his black King, waiting to see what he thought of it. He felt happy to be free of that name. Free, it felt right no longer would he be called unloved every time some on called him by name. no he would be called something better he felt his eyes searched for the sky, the pain was welcomed as he looked at the bright sun where Hati had started the hunt for the sun. He looked at the ground blinking his eyes, before looking back at the dark male. "Everything will fall in to place, after the darkness comes light." a small smile plaid on the boys lips, yeas things would be okay over time Hati and Skoll would hunt the sun and moon for many years to come. There was still a long way to dark days of Ragnarök.

"Speech." thoughts It 
(This post was last modified: Sep 28, 2015, 09:11 AM by Ainashi.)

Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
As was again expected from him, the boy did not argue with his new king, instead obediently settling into thought. It was an important decision to make, and so Gent waited patiently, pale eyes never leaving the marble features of his company. When finally the faithful youth spoke again, he did not disappoint. The shadow monarch could not know what the title meant, but he approved of it all the same, trusting Zilas to have a good reason behind this choice.

"Then welcome home, Zilas," he greeted, adding finality to the decision and to the other man's place here amongst the timbers. As Zilas met his gaze, he saw hope shining brightly within his single healthy eye, ears tipping forward to greet the words the youth cast from his mouth before sweeping back. A shadow cast itself over the king's face, pale teeth peeking through the inky black as something of a smile passed over his muzzle for a mere moment before vanishing altogether as the behemoth turned his back.

Who is to say when the darkness ends, my friend? his mind whispered, but he would not utter such thoughts to Zilas. The stray needed to be built up, not made to feel anxious over the crooked ways of the world, and so Gent once again kept the blackness to himself, holding it within. His powerful legs pulled him forward once more, scaling the mountainside to lead Zilas home.

"Did you sort things out with your family?" he asked, counting back the months, wondering how many it had been. Six was the answer he concluded, half a year, and his curiosity truly piqued. What had kept the man away for so long?
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
A feeling of warmth and belonging spread throughout his body as the dark monarch welcomed him home. Someone had never bother to do that before and he felt happy, yet another new feeling for the boy. This was perfect a new home and a new name. Yes this truly was where he belonged, by the side of his dark king. The boy's body felt light and for a short while he might if he tried, have been able to fly up high in the sky and walk on the large fluffy clouds. He felt safe and welcomed until his kings words made his heart shiver as if surrounded by ice. 

The question he had hoped to be avoided, the one thing he did not want to think about. It was spoken by his Black Kings lips. The boy would stop as the question died out carried away by the world around them, and echoed back by It as it sang it in his mind. He felt his heart breath faster adrenaline pumping in his veins, the fear of binge cats away to be useless once more forced him to breathe slowly to calm down. He needed to say something but what? He could impossible tell the through did not dare to speak the words. How would he? Was he to say that he had left them without a word while his father had already made the first kill, a female wolf of the pack by the name of oak tree something. A declaration of war, and also the reason why they properly lay rotten somewhere only bones. He closed his eyes to make the image in his mind go away, he did not need it did not need them. And yet a feeling guilt was plaguing him burning away of him. 

”I needed time to think…..” he stared before his voice died out. ”I went on my own for a while, I needed to be one my own” his voice died out once more as he watched the face of his king. His tail where pulled slightly under him and his ears turned back. “I guess I have” a lie, if his father ever found him he would be a turned into a mass that not even the crows would won't to eat.    
(This post was last modified: Oct 05, 2015, 11:29 AM by Ainashi.)