(See All?) Announcements
285 Users Online
Bing, Google, Aquene

here's a hint of gold — Round Stone Crest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris
For @Ainashi only.
Dated 11/3 - Overcast with nearing stormclouds, noon.

A howl went out through the forest, originating from the king's lungs, calling for Zilas to approach him. Given the multitude of responsibilities and distractions rendered unto the beast, he had not had the time available as he wished to spend with the pitiful boy. There were goals within his head in regards to Zilas, a certain place to which he wanted to get the silver lad. To strengthen him, to build up his confidence, to turn in him into the most loyal and effective of soldiers. Given the many parasites that had sought to drain Zilas of his potential and ability, however, it was clear that it would take special attention to reach this end.

Gent was willing to put in such abundant effort, however. Given the plans laid out concerning Kova's future in the pack, and what it all would mean for the present king, he wanted to be certain that when he handed over his palace, he would not be leaving it empty pawed. The others would be given their choice when the day came, but it was determined already within the leviathan's head that Zilas would be coming with him regardless. It was already viewed within the man's head that he owned the other wolf, just as he did @Raela, @Danica and the children, and with that belonging to him came an extra level of care.

He would speak with Zilas about what he planned, and hopefully the silver boy would continue to cooperate.

Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
The silver male was lost in thoughts wandering aimlessly through the forest of the crest. Paying no attention to his surroundings nor were his legs carried him. So many questions about his new home so many worries to push him around. Royal children who were not born of the current royalty, a price whom would soon be old enough to fight for the kingdom whom his mother had created.  Would he? Would the yearling try to remove the dark king from his throne? The young silver wolf looked up into the sky dark clouds had formed a warning about a nearing rain.  The silver male did not worry that his king would lose his throne, nor the life of the child. He had no remorse for the orphans he did not see them worthy of their titles they were not of the king not his blood. Something he had thought they were at first.  

As the  howl echoed among the timbers, a call that woke Zilas from his thoughtfully aimlessly wandering. His head turned towards the sours of the howl his right eyes looking in between the timbers as if he looked close enough he would be able to see the figure of the black king. Then he ran, legs caring him between the pines. Before the dark figure of the other wolf came in to weave, the king.

He slowed down walking closer his body finding and automatic position, eras lead back tail hanging low and legs bending slightly. "is something the matter my king?" he asked his eye examining the monarch's face trying to find the reason for his summons. Had he done something wrong?

"speech"

ROUND STONE Crest
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
(This post was last modified: Nov 06, 2015, 09:47 PM by Ainashi. Edit Reason: table )
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated 

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 711 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Gent Lieris

As expected, Zilas was swift to answer, and his promptness was met with a smile by the shade king. There was a level of anxiety to the boy's presence, but already Gent was becoming used to this, and just as @Danica's reliance upon him did, the stress was of another only gave him strength, allowing him the control he thrived upon. In greeting, he butted his forehead gently against Zilas' shoulder, before turning away from him completely. Looking over his shoulder at his company, he motioned with his muzzle for the subordinate to follow him on a walk.

Expecting him to follow without further question, Gent addressed the occasion as they moved.

"I need to confide in you about a few things that have been decided in light of... our recent loss," he informed him, skipping over Minka's death as swiftly as he could. Grief was not what he wanted to visit today. "Plans have changed, but the rest of the pack doesn't know yet. Don't want everyone thinking they need to pick sides now. I want you to pick, though. I want you to come with me, when leadership is transfered to Kova."

There would be questions, and Gent wouldn't mind them. He expected this to be a surprise for the other man, and while his discussion with @Raela had been definitive, he didn't mind hearing the thoughts of another in addition.

(This post was last modified: Jan 05, 2016, 06:50 AM by Gent.)
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas
I am sorry that i took me so long to make this...

As the dark kings bumped his head to the silver males shoulder he seemed to relax, apparently he was not in trouble. He berthed in the dark monarchs scent for a moment before he bumped his nose against the dark males shoulder. He watched as his king mowed away a gesture for him to follow, the silver wolf walked after the dark wolf.

The king skipped the loss of the pack, a loss he himself was not familiar with. He had never known the former queen and did not grieve along the pack. But he could feel that the topic which the dark king was bringing for the light was heavy and it made the silver wolf uneasy. He spoke of plans of the future, which had yet to be reviled to the pack, a choice of sorts. And yet the king felt the need for him to do it? Had the black king lost faith in him? Or was there something more to this? He felt his eyes searched the figure of his king before he had to re play the reason for the choice in his head. He was planning to leave his kingdom in the hands pup? "I don't understand my king, why would you leave your Kingdom with a pup?" he had stopped as he waited for an answer.  It did not make sense to him. His king was the one who should be on the throne, not some pup who were not of the king's blood. However, something ells was bothering him. The part about coming with him, did the king plan to leave the crest upon the transfer of power? 

"speech"     "It" 
ROUND STONE Crest
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
(This post was last modified: Dec 30, 2015, 01:11 PM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated