(See All?) Announcements
503 Users Online
Bing, Google, Viorel, Hazelnut

I know that I let you down — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 444 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rook Lyall
For @Cinder (@Kisla) if and when; if I gotta change the date, I can do that too. <3 @Veho welcome to tag along to help.

i'll take every single piece of the blame if you want me to

February 1st; Near-midnight; Clear; 11 ° F, -12 ° C.

Coming home - truly coming home and feeling like he belonged - to Grizzly Hollow and returning to the warmth and woodland musk that was all @Veho, was more than Rook could have currently asked for. However, after months of wandering, searching and traveling had left his mental state in shambles. The peace and quiet and the sense of security that came with the ancient trees would need some getting used to again but for now, Rook would have to give in to his need to keep moving. Having gently kissed his partner's temple as he left the old herbal den, he struck out into the chilled winter night. His tingling paws wandered along in the places where Veho and the rest of the pack had traveled, their walkways winding through the trees until it dispersed into an open area - the Marsh.

His eyes immediately went to the place where his father, Borden, had been laid to rest, but it was not his company that Rook currently sought. Instead, he scanned the lands beyond the frozen expanse of wetland and continued on with a respectful nod to the old Lyall's tree. It had taken a few months to move past the initial grief the old patriarch's death had wrought on the family, but the worst of it had already been dealt with. What was most important in this very moment was to keep walking, keeping "inventory" of anything he came across just to put his mind at ease.

Reeds. Mud. Magpie. Ice. Grass. Crow. Owl. Rabbit... The list went on to even include the few traces lupine trails, the paths of those who chose to steer clear of Grizzly Hollow's woodlands or Relic Lore as a whole. It wasn't until he swept his nose a little lower that he believed he recognized one of the scents. Curiosity ablaze he lifted his head and stared wildly into the night, the last quarter moon doing its best to help light up the places he could find an Attaya... Only one thing was for certain and that was: it was Quil. Rook was sure had seen her off somewhere to the west or to the east, and not to the south or anywhere close to the Lagoon.

He figured he might as well take his chances; he was not so far away from home as to not receive help if he required it. Taking a few cautious steps forward and facing the forests on the opposite snow-covered shores, he released a beckoning bark...

Played by Rachel who has 58 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cinder Attaya

She had run – the exhaustion that tore at her lungs seared a fire in her chest, and it hurt to breath. They did not chase her – likely, it was because they were busy dealing with the gift she ahd left behind for them – the blood crusted upon her muzzle was not her own, but she had long forgot it was there, so desperate was the girl to track her way back to Relic Lore.

Quil. Quil. Quil.

Her mind could only scream her name – her eyes bloodshot, though one almost fully red with the busted blood vessel – she could barely see from it, and if one looked closely, they would notice the swell of her face. They had been careful to not mar her pretty features – the males of the pack had guffawed, saying they would not have wished to look upon vicious scars when using her for the pups they had desired her to reproduce for them.

Given the warmth in the air, Cinder had known her time to escape was now.. and so she had made her move. Her svelte form was once more bone thin – hunger ravaged her very being, and a limp pulled at her shoulder form her injuries.

Space around her no longer seemed important, and little did she know how close to her goal she was.. all she needed was her sister, and as a brush of wind stroked past her, stinging her with a shudder, she could feel the soft cry of misery press past her lips and cringe within at her weakness.

like a black widow, baby