(See All?) Announcements
344 Users Online
Google, Baidu, Bing, Eros, Nadine, Apollo

Of the Months (vol. 9)
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·

Congratulations Becuffin and Morganna!

Of the Month Winners for March!

So it's almost no surprise that Becuffin took MoTM for March, seeing as she made well over 100 posts, completed six breeding threads --four of which were for Morg. Becu, despite having two crazy children was able to really stir up some trouble IC and take advantage of the breeding season in a way that no one has before. On top of that, she's a fun presence in the chat and always tries to help out when she can. We look forward to seeing what other crazy stuff you get up to!

Morganna Archer. What to say? Somehow during the month of March she managed to parcel herself out to four different males and is currently in the process of securing her throne for sure. In the last month, Morganna has shown herself to be a very threatening player of the game of thrones, plotting with all the males of Willow Ridge to overthrow her uncle. Basically, you look right and Morganna is coniving with someone, look left and there she is hammering out the details with someone else. But the real question is: will it all go according to plan? Can she keep Willow Ridge or will it all blow up in her face? And, of course, what will be done about the other pregnant Willow Ridge female, Hecate, a direct threat to her own cub's safety?

And congratulations to Willow Ridge for winning Pack of the Month! Their final pack life point value was 620, wow!  Please post in maintenance to collect your ribbon.
[Image: potm1_by_euphoriclies-d96lg8x.gif]
damn, way to go becu!
So well deserved <3
[Image: wm_by_euphoriclies-da4medx.png]
Thank you so much to everyone who voted! I'm glad you're loving Morgs shenanigans as much as I am.

Had myself convinced it was April Fools messing with me for a few days! xD
[Image: drift-greypixel01.gif]
CONGRATULATIONS Becu! Truly deserved, great going for Morg and the rest of WR!