(See All?) Announcements
427 Users Online
Juniper, Google, Oleander, Finley, Bing, Jethro

Of the Months (vol 11.)
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Congratulations Puppythief and Darrah!

Of the Month Winners for May!

Just recently Puppy completed her massive update to the Subterritory Article which left us all floored with her artistic talent. Cause, let's face it: our library is huge, and Puppy deserves an award just for attempting to tackle that beast. She is responsible for updates big and small all over it, and has definitely contributed a lot to making sense of a lot of far-flung and hidden rules. On top of that she was immensely active both In Character and Out last month, and everyone's got their finger's crossed that Drestig's hopes of starting a new pack comes to fruition soon! Congrats, Puppy!

Darrah finally returned to Relic Lore in the beginning of May after going on a journey to find his sister Zera. While he didn't find her, it appears he might have stumbled upon something a bit darker that he's not quite ready to talk about. Since returning, Darrah has managed to stumble upon a long-lost relative Ruenna and is bringing her back home to meet the fam. We all look forward to seeing how the events of his mysterious hiatus impact his future decisions and actions, as well as how he steps up to the plate of brotherhood for Reiko and Treyah. Will the self-proclaimed prince of the Oak Trees finally step up to the throne?

And congratulations to Secret Woodlands for winning Pack of the Month! Their final pack life point value was 300, wow!  Please post in maintenance to collect your ribbon.
[Image: potm1_by_euphoriclies-d96lg8x.gif]
Congratulations Puppy and Maeby! <3 And Sarah, beautiful works as always! :D
woooooo congrats everyone!!
OMG!! Look at my handsome boy!! I never thought I'd actually get one of these OuO!! Thank yoouuu! Expect great things from Darrah :,D!
At some point,

I started looking at the ground more than the sky

It’s hard even to breathe.
Thanks sooooooooo much guys! This is so great :D Congratulations Maeby and great job everyone in SW!!