(See All?) Announcements
723 Users Online
Bing, Google

New Fun and Games, OTMs
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

New Fun & Games!

Alright, so you all probably noticed the double layout on the Fun and Games page that's been there for a bit now, which previously contained a section called "Montly Feature" and some text stating that hype was on the way, more or less. Well, I'm happy to tell you that the hype train has finally arrived! The double layout is gone and there is now some interesting little games/activities to take part in! These can always change as necessary (for example, we could do crosswords), but for the time being these are the features that have been selected.

Art Feature!

This obvious little spot is there to highlight some of the great artists we have around the site. Art can either be nominated or selected by Staff, but it must have been created during the month (i.e. next month will showcase October art). Just PM Sarah if you want to point out any particular piece of art!

Horoscopes!

Ever wonder what fortune your wolf might have? Well wonder no more! These are basically little thread prompts for you to complete for your character if you're ever out of ideas or looking for something different to try out. (Sorry, no RE points will be rewarded). If people really enjoy these we can perhaps make a contest out of them, or highlight them in next month's feature. The horoscope, as it applies to wolves, is broken down into 12 different signs each spanning 2 weeks of a month (since at RoW we only allow wolves born from January-June). Again, this area can be expanded upon if other people have any interest in it!

RoW Confessions!

This is an old "meme" from several years ago, actually, put together by @Rook on the RoW tumblr. We thought it might be nice to have members submit some IC confessions about their wolves, other wolves, or packs in general. There will be no need for you to make the image (Sarah can take care of that). Anyway, for now there are just a few of the old confessions up for October.

Congratulations Sarah and Askan!

Of the Month Winners for September!

Wow oh my god, we're actually punctual this month!

Hi guys, me again! Just wanted to say thanks for voting for me and validating once and for all the fact that I am super awesome at least tolerable. I joined the staff team in the month of September, and though I haven't had the chance to do much I'm really looking forward to breaking the site being more helpful. If there are any sort of things around the site that you think need addressing or any new ideas for the future, I'm all ears! Anyway, enjoy the hype.

Look who the cat dragged in! Askan found his way into Relic Lore some time in May and has been more or less attached at the hip to  Drestig, helping the old man finally realize his dreams of leading a pack. Despite being only three years old, Drestig's well worn attitude on life appears to have rubbed off on Askan, who is turning into a grump himself. Askan's interactions with other wolves, namely Lorcan, {Percy}, and Lena, never fail to amuse or intrigue, and we're all really happy to have Alice here to liven up Relic Lore, especially in those northern bits. Congrats Askan, can't wait to see what trouble you get up to once the new pack is up!

And congratulations to Grizzly Hollow for winning Pack of the Month! They made 11 posts between their pack thread and other pack activities in the month of September. Remember, the only posts that count towards PoTM now are things in the pack thread (small interactions) or threads marked with the "pack" thread icon (meant for threads that contain a majority of members).
[Image: potm1_by_euphoriclies-d96lg8x.gif]