(See All?) Announcements
699 Users Online
Google, Bing

back in one piece — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 444 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rook Lyall
Being a bit vague for now, half-assuming Rook's apart of Grizzly Hollow for the time being/until Rook + Veho's "homecoming" thread (i'll pick up the pieces until my hands bleed) finishes...

I believe I said, "Bring it back in one piece," not, "Bring back one piece."

November 2nd; Mid-morning; Partly cloudy; 17 ° F, -8 ° C.

If wolves were capable of telling the time as humans do, Rook might have felt as though the days were growing shorter as the months of autumn dragged on. However, being back with Veho, at least sharing something of a shared sleeping space (whether it was in the old abandoned fox den or wherever else Rook found the Leader), did bring Rook back to his old routines. Apart from checking out what lay immediately beyond Grizzly Hollow's borders, the Lyall sauntered through the cedars and evergreens, rather interested in marking up the fox den once more since he had been frequenting the herb den and other places along Jasper Rocks. He made certain to weave a path along the outside of the pack's territory, adding his own signature in the form of a "paw stamp" to the markers where Veho and Ylvy had laid claim to the lands.

At some point, halfway to the fox hole, he stopped. His ears came up and he peered through the trees... waiting... listening... He had made a friend during his travels from Renegades Reach back to Relic Lore and, the last he checked, he was sure he had made certain she stayed lost...

The masked male gave a huff when nothing but silence greeted him in return and continued onward in search of a certain tree. If he had measured his steps correctly and had reoriented himself towards the northwest, where he had originally come from, he was sure he was in the general area of it. Tail held low and strides kept light and easy, he started to use his nose to scout out his surroundings. If he could just catch a trace of where both he and Ylvy had been, he'd find it.

(This post was last modified: Nov 07, 2016, 05:24 PM by Rook.)
Played by Ghost who has 35 posts.
Inactive
Gitano
Here's Tano to mess around with some things, hope you don't mind me dropping him in here :)

Gitano had never really had a set schedule even when he had been part of his birth pack so being a loner wasn't a hard adjustment that way. There was nothing quotidian about his life and frankly he probably would have been bored if he did the same thing every day. Instead he spent his time wandering about, not bothering to pay much attention to where he was going and practicing his skills as much as he possibly could. The yearling had ended his fast the previous week though his frame was still skin and bones he no longer felt the gnawing pains of hunger.

Most nights he spent hours staring at the skies and reading their locations and what this would mean, the days spent travelling, attempting to read bones, water gazing and meditating. His water gazing and bone reading could still use work and that was how Tano knew that he wasn't ready to return back to his pack yet, not until everything was perfect.

His pace was slow as he ambled through the woods, not paying much attention to anything except the rustling of the breeze. It was eerily quiet within the boughs today, as if even the fates were hushed. It was unsettling to the teen who put so much weight on these sorts of things but Gitano was doing his best to ignore it. Shoving through some particularly thick shrubs he was suddenly directly in the path of a stranger. Smiling quickly he stepped to the side, "Oh sorry about that brother, didn't realize I wasn't out here alone today." The words were light and the tawny tail wagged behind him in apology, hopefully this would be enough.