(See All?) Announcements
414 Users Online
Google, Adora, Juniper, Bing, Apolline, Finley, Sophrosnia

OTMs (vol. 17 + 18)
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Congratulations Siki, Becca, and Serach!

Of the Month Winners for November and December!

A big thank you to Kydnt for doing the avatar art this time around for me. I have been awful about staying on top of this and it might be time for me to find a new system that is a little less time consuming. That being said, let's get to the otms! November first!

November

There's no denying that Siki is a very popular member. On top of being incredibly active (a Top Poster nearly every month), she is always encouraging some of the most diabolical plots and discussion out of character. Siki recently took over leadership of Secret Woodlands with Duckweed and has been doing a phenomenal job of juggling active two leaders, which is no easy feat. Congratulations, Siki!

And if Siki is a popular person, of course it's probably a little to do with Craw being such a popular wolf (or is it the other way around?). All of Craw's hard work has supposedly paid off, and Whitestone Monadnock has grown very rapidly in members recently. Additionally, some interesting things are happening as wolves from Craw's past come out of the woodwork, and we are all anxious to see what sort of impact these wolves and Craw will have on Relic Lore.

And congratulations to Grizzly Hollow for winning Pack of the Month! They made 33 posts between their pack thread and other pack activities in the month of November.

December

Becca recently returned to RoW in November, and we all have missed her very much! She's been incredibly active since her return, and already in the new year she's made 64 posts which I think is just insane.

Serach may be one of Relic Lore's most tragic characters. When Triell was injured in the summer, Serach stepped up to take over the pack his mother founded nearly four years ago, growing his confidence. Recently, he also discovered the existence of his neice Lena and reunited with his father Ice. Unfortunately, however, this winter will prove to be a harsh one as the rank challenged that rocked Relic Lore tore his pack into three separate factions, leaving only 6 wolves from the original 18. It will definitely be interesting to see how Aponi and Serach choose to rebuild the pack over the coming months. We're rooting for you, Serach!

We are still calculating the Pack of the Month for December, but we will post an update here when the posts have been totaled. We're sorry for the delay!

Winter Challenge

For those of you participating in our Winter Challenge the deadline has been moved until tomorrow, the 10th, after which we will start tallying up the points. Please update all of your totals! Rewards will be announced tomorrow night.
Congrats WHITESTONE MONADNOCK for making 39 posts in pack activities in December!
[Image: sahalie_by_loccian_love-dc6mt9c.png]
[Image: sahalie-greypixel01.gif]
belated congrats to WM for being awesome, and thank you so much everyone + kydnt for the gorgeous avatars <33