(See All?) Announcements
693 Users Online
Google, Bing

discoloration — Antler Ring 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 47 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mittani Morelli

He had nothing better to do than slack about aimlessly and think of plans. Mittani wasn't fitting in here. He was not made to sit so close to the bottom and simply follow orders. The pale man knew Craw and Morganna would keep their eyes close on him. He'd already lashed out at one member for their rank and it had horribly backfired. Certainly one of them would be expecting him to snap soon. The spider already knew of the poet's low patience with all of this tomfoolery.

Perhaps he should have found Cheedo and seek comfort from her but not even she could soothe his fire right now. He needed to be away from everyone for a bit. To clear his head and compose himself like he should. No one, not even his dearest, was allowed to see him so wound up like this. It was dark but he needed to go and figured everyone else would be sleeping. Mittani had planned his timing to slip away rather well, or so he thought.

He had wandered out into the upon on top of a small hill. The waning moon provided some light due to the sky being clear tonight. He noticed a decent sized ring formed out of...antlers? The pale man moved closer to inspect the sight. It was interesting, to say the least.

Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
after the cut comes the blood
Piety Santoro

She had been up later than usual so when she saw the pale man strutting off she figured it wouldn't hurt to follow after him. Piety had been dying to know what he busied himself with since it didn't seem like anything. Besides, where could he be going off while the light was disappearing.

The pale dove followed after for some time and at one point was about to turn around and head home. Surely Wraith or even Morganna would notice her absence from the usual pile of fur. Yet when the Morelli slowed his pace to a stop among the antler pile she wondered what he could be doing. Did he really just disappear into the night to see the rings? Had she really just followed him out here to watch him gawk at some weird wonder? No, she'd come for something more.

With a bark she alerted the man she was here. Her stride was confident as she approached him. The way his eyes grazed over her made her feel sick. Like he was judging every point of her. Even her face had grown hot but she wouldn't let her uncomfortableness show. Perhaps now she understood why Lorcan had been scared of him. Mittani was giving her the creeps and they haven't even exchanged words yet.

"What're you doing out here so late?" She asked with a careful tone. Was the man as prone violence to other wolves as he supposedly had been towards the Monadnock's healer? The Santoro didn't think she was ready to find out.

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Mittani Morelli

He stood there to look at the antler ring. How it was all so carefully put together was a mystery to him. He thought he had seen and lived it all but apparently, the world still held a few wonders for him.

Yet anything he ever enjoyed never lasted long. The sound and scent of someone else got his attention completely. He took his time to turn around and let his eyes roam over the female. She must have been Piety. He had seen her a few times but had never truly conversed with her. What did she want to do with him? Didn't she have better creatures to linger around and bother?

He laughed at her question. "Guess I could ask you what you're doing following me out here at night, huh?" A cruel smirk grew on his face. "But don't answer that. I'm sure you're out here because you're oh so fascinated with me." The Morelli offered a wolfish wink to the pale dove. She didn't look scared but she didn't look exactly comfortable. He already knew this would be fun.

"You gotta little crush on one of the new guys around here? Is it my mysterious, brooding personality that draws you in love?" He let his words slide off of his tongue like thick honey. "Come on, get close." He took a step forward. "Are you scared I might bite?" He clicked his teeth before chuckling. She wouldn't be an easy target but she might be a fun one. He could tell she obviously was strong enough to fend attackers off the way she had a missing ear and scarred face. The pale man also noticed how she had a bit more weight to her than he did despite them both looking rather arctic.

A salmon colored tongue slid over his ebony lips as he adjusted his eyes to look at her face better. Those brown eyes reminded him of a river bank. He wondered if she would have looked more saintly and pure without all of those healed injuries. What a shame he'd never find out.

Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
after the cut comes the blood
Piety Santoro

She should have seen that one coming. His little snark remark. Piety was ready to chime in but he said something before she could even form a letter. She did nothing to hide the audible scoff at his words. "No. Don't flatter yourself." Usually such words would be said to Wraith with a teasing manner but it was obvious she wasn't teasing with this man. She was being serious and curt.

Her eyes narrowed in on his face as he spoke. Who did he think he was? "It's not Love." She snapped. "It's Piety." If he didn't already know her name. Her hackles bristled as he took a step forward. He was brash with his words and actions. The Santoro wasn't having it. Her brows furrowed in displeasure as he spoke more. "I bet your bark is worse than your bite." She stuck her nose forward as if daring him to try something. His little womanizer act would not work with her nor would his tease-ful threats.

"So are you gonna answer my question or keep bombarding me with your own?" Her voice was calm as she raised an eyebrow and waited for his response. She wondered if he was even worth trying to get to know. She also had to wonder if everything about him was some big game. He seemed to enjoy teasing and while Piety was used to it she didn't think it was right to try and tease someone you barely knew.

# C W T
Inactive No Rank
Mittani Morelli

"Is it still flattery if it's just the truth?" He laughed and gave a flash of his teeth. Such a pretentious little thing she was. Did she think she was as saintly as her name sounded? Did she know she lived amongst filth? He could save her but where was the fun in that? If she had fun amongst the Monadnock he wouldn't extend any offer to her. She wasn't his problem.

He rolled his eyes. "It was a compliment. But fine, Piety." Mittani was surprised when she finally gave him something to work with. A little sass was all he needed. "You wanna find out?" His tail lashed about him and he raised his hackles. She was just begging to be snapped, wasn't she? The pale Morelli was trying to hold back. He was sure Craw and Morganna wouldn't appreciate him lashing out on one of their little females.

"Ugh," He grunted and turned around. Maybe she'd get even more feisty if he opened himself up to attack. "You always so serious?" He turned his head to let his eyes glance at her. "I'm just taking a trip. Nothing to get worked up over." He smirked and lightly jumped over the antlers into the center of the ring.

Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
She rolled her eyes as her tail started to angrily swish behind her pale form. "In this case, it's not the truth. So if it was never the truth then I hate to inform you but no." Her words were as sharp as cougar claws. Piety was wondering how someone seemed to have an ego bigger than the tundra they were in. Who did he think he was? Why did he think he was someone worth being treated so graciously? He certainly wasn't in her mind and she would teach him that if he kept it up.

A harsh chill ran down her spine at the way he spoke her name. The pale Santoro didn't ever want to hear him speak it again. He made it sound so sick and sinful even though it was the exact opposite. "Piss off." She hissed as her tail slowly crept upwards as his stance grew more offensive. Piety knew she could take care of him right now. They were alone out here. He could be wiped off the face of this earth and no one would have to know. He'd no longer be a bother to anyone. Especially not the Monadnock healer, Lorcan.

She couldn't do that, though. Someone would notice. Someone would say something and eventually, the blame would bounce around until it fell on her. Had she seen him? Did she hear where he went? Piety knew she'd likely crack under pressure. So she'd have to wait this out. "Enjoy your trip. I'm leaving." She snapped her teeth at him before she turned to leave. He wasn't worth losing sleep over.
# C W T
Inactive No Rank
Mittani Morelli
She was more of a fire than he expected. Alas, it seemed she burned out as quickly as she set ablaze. He watched from inside the antler ring as her pale feminine form disappeared into the night's darkness. "I'll get you one day, Piety." The pale Morelli cooed out to no one in particular. He was alone now after all, just like he had wanted in the first place.