(See All?) Announcements
366 Users Online
Apollo, Google, Bing

i only shoot up with your perfume — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cadence who has 48 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Roland Whitebark
all ftc wolves welcome, but would definitely love for ro to meet @Moonshadow. backdated to 1/6, the afternoon after roland was brought to ftc by kajika.

@Kajika had done well to feed the boy and coat his wound. Once Roland was settled into the pack den, he'd been quick to pass out and slept clear into the next day. It wasn't until well after noon that he awoke, his body feeling stiff but his stomach still blessedly full. A trade he would gladly take. His long pale limbs stretched forward as a yawn parted his jaws. He could glimpse the sun and already knew it had been a calm winters day outside, and he had all but missed it. Oh well, there would be plenty of time to make the most of things.

He pulled himself up off the ground and escape the den's confines, re-entering the world at a brisk trot to work his muscles loose. Now was as good a moment as any to take initiative and learn the lay of the land, both concerning the mountainous terrain and the personalities of those who occupied it. So his yellow eyes kept a look out for other souls while his parched tongue directed his large paws toward the lake's shore.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The day before welcomed a new addition to the cove. A young pup not much older than Chan. The ebony mother of course noticed the ypung boy as he slept heavily in the communal den. Being as curious as she was Moon asked Kajika about him and was told what happened. Instantly her motherly instincts kicked in causing her to want to help the child. So she let him sleep for as long as was needed please to see him up as she returned from a border patrol. Silver eyes watched the pale boy move towards the lake. "Hello dear" she called out with a kind tone and warm smile. "Are you feeling any better today?" The onyx leader hoped he did, and if not wanted to do the best she could to make it happen.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

After he'd made sure that Roland was well fed and his wounds taken care of he'd left the boy to sleep. Rest was most important at this stage so that he could heal and recover from his ordeal. The alpha had checked him before turning in for the night and then again in the morning. He left him to sleep as he went about his duties Before he went back to the den he thought he would get a drink.

As he approached the lake Moonshadow's voice reached him and soon the oynx woman and the pup came into view. “I'm glad to see your up and about,” he said to Roland as he came to stand next to Moonshadow. He nudged her cheek.im greeting as he waited for the child to answer his co-leads question. He was curious how their newest member was feeling and he was glad that the mother seemed to have accepted him as part of the pack.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Cadence who has 48 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Roland Whitebark
He wasn't alone for long, much as it had been in the Hollow. Roland was indecisive about whether or not that was good. As turbulent as the youth's inner self was, he found himself both annoyed and with drawn to other wolves, often simultaneously. When alone, he craved company; when with others, there was always something agitatedly missing, something that made the whole thing wrong. But the first to approach him was a woman with a soft, kind voice and her presence was immediately soothing rather than the usually, oddly abrasive. Roland's tail even began to wag as she greeted and questioned him.

"A bit," he answered, donning the skin of an innocent child. "It was nice to sleep somewhere warm for once. It's... been a while."

The admission was made sheepishly, and he turned to toe his way tentatively toward her despite the lure of the lake. Kajika was swiftly there too, just as amiable as his partner. In a way, he reminded Roland of Veho. It wasn't yet decided whether or not that was a good thing.

"Um, thanks. Again. For letting me be here. I'll make it up to you guys. Promise."
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Her large limbs took her closer to the silver pup as she asked how he was feeling. Not long after silver orbs fell on the approaching dark figure of her dark co-lead. She gave him a warm smile as he said he was glad to see Roland out and about. Her attention fell back upon the child as he began to speak. He spoke that he was feeling a bit better that that he was glad that he got to sleep somewhere warm. Her heart clenched at the news that he hadnt slept somewhere warm in a while. He was the same age as Chan, it broke her heart that he didnt have anyone. It also pained her that the same could be true for her own baby. Had he found somewhere warm to sleep? Was he ok? She only prayed he was.

He thanked the dark duo and promised that he would make it up to them. "Oh hun dont worry about that. Just focus on getting to 100%." she smiled giving him a comforting nudge to the cheek. He was a child Moon didnt think that he needed to worry about repaying a debt. He should only have to worry about getting better and being a kid.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

After finding Roland in such a condition he was glad to see that the boy had recovered enough that was out in the territory. It was no surprise to the dark man to find Moonshadow mothering the pup. He was about the same age as Chan was which he thought might pull at something inside the oynx woman. What was even more pleasant to see was the way Roland seemed to take to Moonshadow as well. Kajika wasn't foolish enough to think that the boy could replace Chan, that was impossible but maybe he could help his co-lead in some way.

“Considering how I found you a bit is a good improvement,” he commented, “It seems having a warm place to sleep has done you well.”

It was a sad thing that the child hadn't had a warm place to lay his head but he did now for as long as he wanted it. Though he did hope that Roland would find a home with the cove wolves. Still for all Kajika knew Roland was looking for his family like they were looking for Chan.

“It's nothing, Moonshadow is right. You should concentrate on getting better for now.”

(This post was last modified: Feb 21, 2018, 02:13 AM by Kajika.)
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.