(See All?) Announcements
445 Users Online
Google, Bing

stone cold. — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer
@Lorcan -- Mid-morning, 3F/-16C, light snow.

It seemed to Kyna the snow had known no end these days of late. Revon had vanished at the sun had disappeared, as had the fox fire her daughter had been named for. The clouds were heavy and grey. If you could have peeled open a wolf's chest to bare her beating heart, it would have been cold and frosty, a mirror of the sky overhead. Perhaps worse, the snow made it difficult to scent anything, to follow tracks. If Revon was in Willow Ridge, it would be difficult to tell, at best. If the loner had been telling the truth, they would have an easy time of hiding her.

She did not trust them. Regardless of Sven's involvement - or lack thereof - she had no doubt they'd not tell her the truth. Even if it started with Sven and Revon ran off, or Sven had a cousin or a child or a twin or something, she -- Kyna sighed heavily, shoulders slumping as she lifted her nose.

It didn't smell like her daughter.

It didn't smell like anything.

But if she wasn't here…

Where was she?

Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
The light snow did not put off Lorcan from doing a patrol of the borders. Truth be told, even a snow storm wouldn’t have stopped him from loping around the territory that morning, not whilst there was so much on his mind. The male found that physical activity tended to help him clear some of the stress and worries which clouded his thoughts, which was exactly what he needed to do right now if he still planned on going through with his promise.

As he trailed along the marked boundaries which skirted the edge of Drooping Willows, refreshing some of the markers, he caught sight a familiar looking figure through the frosted veils of willow branches. Immediately he broke away from the well-trodden path and loped towards the fiery pelted wolf.

Lorcan didn’t know her name, but her scent confirmed her to be the leader of Aurora Heights. Greer’s mate and mother to the missing pup. Revon he believed Ravenna had called her. No doubt she was there sniffing around for her daughter. Stepping closer, the agouti male approached until he stood a few wolf-lengths away. Through the snow he spoke out to her. “I’m sorry about your daughter…” He said, his voice deep and sympathetic. “I know what it’s like to have a pup gone missing. It’s terrifying, worrying about where they could be or what could be happening…” Lorcan added with a serious frown as he remembered back to how he had felt when @Risaela had disappeared.

“I can promise you that Revon is not with us, though.” His voice was genuine and honest. He hoped the mother would believe him. Searching around the willows was just a waste of her time when she could have been searching elsewhere.

(This post was last modified: Jan 21, 2018, 04:40 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together
Played by Ace who has 377 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kyna Argyris Archer

The Mountain Queen's head shot up as a wolf approached, all her hair standing on edge - but it was not Sven or Ravenna or their well-trained bitch. She did not know this wolf. He was at the failed hunt, but she had not seen him when Summiter had that small…run in with the Willow wolves in the months before. Her hackles settled back onto her shoulders and he spoke; despite herself, her eyes fell back, the evident ghost of worry in her eyes, even as her guarded posture remained.

"Who are you?"

That was the first question. He smelled like Willow Ridge, but she had no name for his face. A new member of the pack, perhaps, or a more reclusive one - but that did not mean she should place any trust in his words. For all she knew, he was covering for his alphas. "What do you know about my daughter?"

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Played by Jacqueline who has 783 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lorcán Artemieva
Bright golden eyes widened momentarily as he noticed her fur bristle as she looked up at him. Immediately he froze to his spot, not daring to approach any closer until she appeared less threatened by him. The mother was surely already on high alert with an avalanche of emotions rushing through her mind. He needed to be cautious around her.

When the ginger agouti asked for his name, Lorcan did not hesitate to offer it. “Lorcán Artemieva, ma’am.” He replied calmly, giving a gentle wave of his black-tipped tail behind him. “May I know yours?” Lorcan asked tentatively, not sure if she would be as willing to offer hers considering who his leader was.

At her second question, the male swallowed nervously. She was obviously still suspicious of him. “Well, I know her name. I heard Ravenna mention it the other day…” He began, with a soft shrug of his shoulders as he looked across at her. “And I know that she belongs to you and Greer…” He fell silent then, before adding. “And I’m guessing that she is around eight months old?”

His gaze left the ginger female to glance over at the lightly falling snow, as if he were thinking about something — he could smell that damn cougar around somewhere — before it returned back to study her. “Perhaps you could give me a description of her?” He asked, brows furrowing softly with intrigue.

(This post was last modified: Jan 21, 2018, 08:06 PM by Lorcan.)
# P O R C A N
sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realise
how much they need to fall back together