(See All?) Announcements
520 Users Online
Google, Bing

gray matter — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
Maybe someone she hasn't met? Open to one or two others, though! || Evening, Clear, -28°F (-33°C)

She escaped the closeness of the Ghastly Woods, finding herself in a more open area. Trees were still present but they didn't seem so tightly knit together. The trees were bare of any fruit or flowers. She had to wonder how it might have looked here in the spring or summer. Certainly, a rise in temperatures and lack of snow would make this place a bit more colorful. Perhaps she'd bring @Cyril here if her son had not already discovered the place. She let him wander freely as he pleased, as long as he returned back to her at the end of his adventures.

The scarred female found herself settling against one of the many trees. She wanted a slight break from her traveling. She still had to make it back to the rag-tag group's small haven too.
[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Jem who has 7 posts.
Inactive
Diana Herondale

After so much time travelling she had found herself in brand new lands seeming to be healthily inhabited with her own species. It hadn't taken much mooching about for her to gather the mere basics, she had carried herself into Relic Lore, a very large expanse of land dominated by wolves of all sorts. Of course this obviously meant the area had its own supply of packs but for now she was more than happy to observe from the sidelines. Emerald orbs shone bright in the weak sunlight filtering down from the clear sky as the darkly coloured fae picked her way delicately over the cold white substance that happened to blanket everything. She never really liked Winter, for one thing it left her ebony pelt sticking out like a sore thumb amongst the snowy vastness and she did not enjoy the constantly being cold and damp.

She was on the lookout for other souls who may be wandering nearby wether they were fellow loners or instead resided within a pack meant little to her, for now she was simply curious to see what exactly was she dealing with around here. Plus, she was social enough when she wanted to be even if others would find her social skills quite appalling. This was mostly because she was quite selfish with her social desires, usually letting others suffer for her own amusement. Unless they were witty enough to match her of course.

A soft noise would suddenly draw her back to the real world, gaze sharp and alert as the telltale noises of movement would reach her on the crisp air. She was in what was not quite a forest but still inhabited by sparser trees- although bare at the present time. They were smaller than the trees she'd find in a forest though and she presumed they held some sort of fruit or floral item in the warmer months. However her surroundings got very little of her attention as it was soon drawn back to finding the source of the noise and it didn't take too long for her piercing gaze to spot the female settling by one of the trees. Her pelt matched well with the snow but her scars were a slight giveaway that this was in fact another living creature. Curious, Diana would approach the other- eyes narrowed and muscles tensed on the ready should it prove to be a bad move on her part. No words slipped from her dark maw as she came to a gentle stop a few lengths from the other- eyes guarded as she awaited a reaction from her company to help judge her next move. No point wasting words on someone who wouldn't hear them.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.
[Image: dianasig_by_becuffin-dc2lwny.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
Thanks for hopping in, @Diana!

The woman stuck out like a sore thumb against the dull background, even in the evening light. Piety's brown eyes stayed trained on her as she moved closer before stopping in her tracks. A brow raised sharply before the pale woman stood again. She noticed the narrowed green eyes and the tense posture. It was almost laughable. Piety was in no threatening posture but perhaps this other was just a defensive loner. It was better to be safe rather than sorry.

"Hello there." She started off easy, cool tones and a neutral posture. "From around here or just passing through?" Piety didn't really need to ask, the lack of scents on the female's coat made it easy to tell but it was a nice starting question. They had to start somewhere after all.

Hopefully something good would come of this passing interaction. Whether it was information or another acquaintance, Piety did not mind. A wolf in her position could not be picky.
[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Jem who has 7 posts.
Inactive
Diana Herondale
Not a bother, @Piety

It would seem her approach caused little of a reaction from the lightly coloured fae and so Diana allowed her muscles to relax back into a neutral state- however her gaze remained narrowed and sharp as ever. She never wanted to be completely unprepared should she ever need to retaliate. She could almost detect a slight amusement in the other woman's much more relaxed brown eyes. She'd shift her position on the slushy substance beneath her cold paws and frown slightly, she didn't find anything out of the ordinary about approaching a new wolf and being prepared for the worst. But then again, maybe Huttser had drilled those words to a bit of an extreme into her mind, trust was a thing she no longer handed out to just anyone. To trust a stranger to not want to pick a fight over just about anything? Madness.

She'd blink as her company was the first to speak, leaning back on her haunches fluidly. Diana's expression kind of had this default almost bored look- green gaze resorting to this calm kind of laid back manner, the guarded expression being replaced with an equally impossible to read glint. It was kind of sly almost, a dangerous type of playful that glittered away in its emerald hosts. The other fae, despite seeming almost stupidly at ease- did not particularly give off a weak vibe to Diana and the dark fae made a mental note to keep her tongue in check. She was an intelligent being, she knew right now allies were much more important than enemies. She didn't have the current power to behave as she wished without there being consequences. A smile would grace her ebony maw- however there was something almost dagger-like about it as she grinned at the one with the snowy pelt. "Indeed I am new to these lands, although I do not think I'll just be passing through. I've been travelling with the hope of eventually coming across a destination and this relic lore I believe it goes by? could be just the place." Her voice would slip smoothly into the icy air, sounding pleasant and kind of silky to the ear.

She'd tilt her head to the side, gaze continuing to glitter in the sinking light as she'd continue on. "I go by Diana, I believe there must be something I could call you?" Right now what the fae craved more than anything was information. You were absolutely nothing without it and she did not want to be considered nothing.

OOC: Her posts may seem a little all over the place until I get a proper feel for how I want her character to act <3

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.
(This post was last modified: Feb 06, 2018, 11:31 AM by Diana.)
[Image: dianasig_by_becuffin-dc2lwny.png]