644 Users Online
Bing, Google

alone and i — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 89 posts.
Inactive Pup
Romanov Archer
Late Morning, Light Snow, -10°F (-23°C)

He had placed a small kiss on his father's head before sunrise, leaving his side to move out into the rise. Romanov had nothing in mind for when he actually made it out here. There was nothing but the dull ivory colors of snow in his vision. The snow even seemed to be falling now. It dusted his dark pelt with ease. Despite that, he still stood out amongst all the paleness. He wondered how it felt to be hidden. Completely. The boy had become rather skilled in hiding amongst the willow trees, making sure he was not bothered more than he wished to be. Out here there was nothing to hide him. He just had to hope that he was not pestered.

A heavy sigh escaped him, trailing out into the air in a visible fashion. What was laying beyond the rise? Over the mountain? Was his mother out there somewhere? The temptation to go look for himself was strong. Fading from the Ridge seemed like an easier task every day.
Played by Ace who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Little Crow

It was kind of hard to decide what to do, or where to go - it was like she had no sense of direction, all at once. A leaf on the breeze. The very cold breeze, though it was significantly warmer than days past. Little Crow wasn't about to get all crazy and call the weather good, but it was awful nice not to have icicles hanging off of her whiskers, or lose all feelings in her nose and ears. Nothing fell off, either.

Her ears flickered at a sound. Head picked up. Another wolf! He smelled like pack (albeit faintly, though she chalked that up to her poor sniffer being half-froze at this point), and maybe the dusty loner might have turned tail, but something caught her eye.

"Hey! Th' hell is wrong with yer face? Y'get frost-bit?"

[Image: littlecrow_sig_by_becuffin-db81o80.png]

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Played by Becca who has 89 posts.
Inactive Pup
Romanov Archer
His ears swiftly fell back at the sound of a stranger's voice. Wide amber eyes found the lean form of a loner. They stood out with that reddish coat. It was pretty in a way that Romanov didn't personally understand. Then again he had rather stunted his emotional growth the past few months.

"Um, no." He awkwardly replied. "I got it from my Mom. She had marks like this too." Romanov could still remember his mismatched mother's fur. Her marks had been bigger and more prominent than his own but the gene showed on the Archer boy. "I got one on my paw too." His left front leg raised up as he gently shook off the snow but the white on his paw still remained. Realizing she hadn't really asked his paw returned to the snowy ground.

Awkward.
Played by Ace who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Little Crow

Little Crow blinked owlishly, stopped in her tracks by the boy's answer. "Yer Mama did that to ya?" Yikes. Guess she must not have liked him very well, leaving a thing like that on his face. Frankly, she wasn't even sure how a wolf ended up looking like that. It was like someone had tossed snow in the kid's face but it just… Never melted. Stayed there. Like burrs. Except that it was his face and his mother did that to him.

She looked at his paw and tipped her head to one side. Huh.

"Did it hurt? Yer foot, goin' like that?"

[Image: littlecrow_sig_by_becuffin-db81o80.png]