(See All?) Announcements
369 Users Online
Google, Finley, Oleander, Juniper

and she was — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
@Anastasia sorry for messy starter post x: || Leaving details on Inna/Andre thread vague

He felt a bit...off. His concern was rather high for the Baranski he had seen just a day ago. He had accepted her choices as best as he could. It would be selfish of him to make her stay where he could find. At least she had made it sound like he would see her again. It was just a guessing game now as to when again would be.

His brows furrowed tightly as he trudged about just outside of the pack territory. The large healer should have been making himself useful. It was winter but that didn't mean he was completely out of luck in his field. Perhaps he could find something useful from the trees or perform a round of check-ups. For all he knew, someone could be feeling strained from the move or even received an injury worth looking at. It would do him well to focus on a task rather than mule over his emotions.

So he turned himself around to head back to the Surge.
as of february 19th im not taking new threads with Andre!
im wrapping up current threads before sending him off.
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

There was still a lot that Anastasia had to catch up on and while she understood the brevity of the situation now, she still felt for the woman. Lachesis had explained that it was a daughter of Kisla, a woman that Anastasia had enjoyed the company of years ago but a woman that had been a fancy of yet another man that had caught her fancy. Again, unaware that he had passed away but there really was just too many things she needed to ask about.

With these discoveries, she felt a little more confident when strolling through the Driftwood but she was eager to embrace being social rather than turning the other way. No matter what he felt if she saw someone, she moved towards them and didn't give herself time to hesitate. So when she saw the tail-end of an agouti-colored being move in front of her she made a bee-line towards him (though not in a creepy fashion, ofc!). Good afternoon, she called to him upon approach from his right flank as she angled herself so that she might walk beside him for a few minutes.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Becca who has 51 posts.
Inactive No Rank
André Jonquille
His ear flicked softly at an unfamiliar voice but his tail gave a few wags nonetheless. "Good afternoon to you too." Green eyes looked over to see the ivory female at his side. She was rather small compared to himself but then again he was rather large to anyone. He'd dare to think she looked rather fragile. Granted he knew better than to judge a wolf by their looks.

"I don't believe we've met." He hummed softly. The healer knew the scents laced into her coat, she was apart of the pack. He had nothing to fret about it seemed. "André Jonquille and who might you be, Miss?" His tones holding obvious curiosity, a brow raising slightly as his green eyes looked over at her momentarily. André had been rather bad at introducing himself back in Kingsfall for the male had sought out the silence of the forest. It was his calling after all.
as of february 19th im not taking new threads with Andre!
im wrapping up current threads before sending him off.
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

There was never any surprise that her pack mates didn't know who she was. It wasn't as though she had handed out pamphlets upon her arrival that described who she was and her hobbies. Though, that might have gotten her a little less hibernated for the last few months but she was learning that the past was the past. Anastasia, she replies with a courteous but somehow timid smile, it's nice to meet you, Andre. He was rather large to her but there was rarely an individual smaller than herself so really anyone was bigger. Green eyes seemed to be a pretty common occurence in Hearthwood/Driftwood. Curious, really. I'd have met you sooner but I have had a bad habit of shying away. A hobby of hers that she intends to fix over the next few months. 

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!