(See All?) Announcements
661 Users Online
Google, Bing

all my friends are heathens — Aurora Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 22 posts.
Inactive III. Yearling
Sovanna Archer
@Greer - on the borders - scout dem 1/3 (delivering messages between packs)

It’d been a hot minute since she’d visited the Heights, and Sovanna couldn’t help but grin because the adventure in front of her had been fun. She was quickly learning the ins and outs of the route needed to reach her cousin and his wife… it was something that would no doubt come in handy someday… like today. Morganna had been quick to send her off with the news of her cousin’s child finding her way to the Scowle… it was news she was more than happy to deliver. She stood just outside the borders, her tail wagging as she let out a call for him and his mate…

She had never met the woman, but to end up mated to an Archer… well, Sovanna had been raised to think it was an honor. Was it a little pretentious? Sure thing, but she didn’t care. The call slowly faded off after a couple seconds, and all there was left to do was wait.

(This post was last modified: Mar 05, 2018, 08:53 PM by Sovanna.)
Played by Arla who has 556 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall
guardian dem 1/3

He was quick to respond to his cousin’s call. Greer was on his way down the mountain to start his -Revon patrol, as he and his wife had just swapped shifts, when Sovanna’s voice rang through the mountain air. For a fleeting moment he thought about letting Kyna deal with her; however, he complied and redirected his path to make a bee-line for the ebony Archer.

As he approached his younger cousin he was greeted by the scent of his sister as well. It appeared Sovanna had taken refuge in Morganna’s pack. It did not surprise him nor did he care. As long as Archer’s stuck with their own he was happy. His head tipped to the side as he regarded her with a curious glance, as he was confused as to why she was on his borders. What message did Morganna have for him? Was it word on Revon?

He remained silent, knowing that the expression painted across his dark features was enough. While he was happy to see his cousin, as he had enjoyed her company, Greer was not in the mood for social visits. He did not have time—not with Revon still missing.

(This post was last modified: Mar 10, 2018, 04:43 AM by Lachesis.)
[Image: ZvqKvOV.png][Image: ah_by_a_yellow_bird-db6f40a.png]
Inactive III. Yearling
Sovanna Archer
scout dem 2/3 (delivering messages between packs)

She did not have to wait long for her cousin to arrive, dipping her head respectfully as she was at his borders where he reigned. His silent question was not one that she could ignore either, offering him a soft smile before she explained her sudden appearance. “Morg sent me to tell you that she found Revon.” She started with what the girl imagined was the news he’d want to hear first and foremost. “She was with two others and Morganna brought them back to the Scowle… sent me to tell you, but also told me to be secret about it. I think something’s up.” Not the most relieving news in the world, but it was still news.

She then thought about how she’d have to go to the Willows next, to tell them that Adeltra was there… all of these kids running around, reminded her of her, expect she didn’t run away from her parents… except she had, but she hadn’t seen it that way! “It wasn’t just her… one of our cousins was found with her too, another pup, and they were both found with some loner. Morganna’s keeping him there until you get there I think.”

(This post was last modified: Mar 05, 2018, 08:54 PM by Sovanna.)
Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall
guardian dem 2/3

His shoulders sagged in relief as soon as Sovanna spoke, an audible sigh rolling off his tongue. Revon had been found. By his sister of all wolves! At least she was in good paws, that was all that mattered. Morganna wouldn’t let anything happen to the girl—not under her watch. She was with two others… His ears twitched at the news, his brows still pinched tightly together as he listened to the Pookastone scout. To be secret about it? Greer was confused. What was going on? Secret? He frowned, his chin tipping to the side. Happen? This was not so much as question as it was a demand, for he wanted to know what was going on with his daughter and the wolves involved.

But there was more—one of her cousins had been found with her. A pup. Adeltra? Romanov? At least she was with family. That’s all that mattered. But there was a loner involved—a him. His teeth gritted together at Sovanna’s words, his tail lashing out behind him. It was time he pay his sister a visit in her new home—and to retrieve his daughter before she disappeared a second time. 

(This post was last modified: Mar 10, 2018, 04:43 AM by Lachesis.)
Inactive III. Yearling
Sovanna Archer
@Greer - scout dem 3/3 (delivering messages between packs)

She’d taken off in such a hurry with so few details that Sovie was not sure how to answer his question. What had happened? What was there to be secret about, she only gave a soft shrug and an apologetic look. “I’m afraid I don’t know. Morganna found me as soon as they got back and sent me here. I left right after she told me to deliver the message.” She was going to find out, though… just not until they got back to the pack, where Revon was currently sitting. “I’m sorry, I wish I had more information… all I know is Morganna found her, and when I left she was in Scowle terrtiory with a pup from the Ridge and a loner.”

Perhaps the fact that no one knew what happened was why Morganna had stressed that this message was urgent, and that was why she’d been sent to the Ridge first rather than to the Willows, which might have been a tad more strategic on her part.

Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

His frown deepened from the lack of information. At least Revon was found and relatively safe—that was all that mattered to the shadow. For now he didn’t care what happened, or how it happened. That could wait until after he saw the scarlet Archer with his own eyes and determined she was indeed safe. Sov okay. He would have liked more information but what his ebony cousin had provided him with was enough. Now he just had to make his way west, to the Scowle, to retireve his daughter before something else happened to her. Spring would be arriving soon and he worried for the fate of the pack if Revon was not returned to the mountain. The fate of his relationship with Kyna. When one of them was patrolling the other remained at the Heights, waiting, which meant the couple hardly spent any time together. They were both too wrapped up in their search for Revon. Nothing else mattered until she was back on the mountain, where she belonged. Greer go, he added before motioning to the west, his weary paws shuffling forward.

But he couldn’t leave without telling @Kyna first. She needed to know where he was headed. It was likely he’d be gone longer than a few days; he did not need his wife worrying about him too. Tell Kyna first, he added hastily, the impatience in his voice clearly evident. Sov lead way?

guardian dem 3/3
(This post was last modified: Mar 20, 2018, 05:44 AM by Lachesis.)
Inactive III. Yearling
Sovanna Archer

She felt a sense of relief when he assured her it was okay that she did not have all of the information. Despite his broken speech patterns, Sovie found it surprisingly easy to understand him and what he meant with everything he said. Perhaps it was because his appreciation of her talents was so refreshing after having put up with Diego for years. Pompous asshole and whiny ass if there had ever been one. He said he would go, but not until he alerted his mate Kyna. Sovie nodded when he asked if she could lead the way.

“I can get us there fast.” She assured him, knowing the path by heart at this point – it didn’t take her much to learn a path – taking it once or twice was enough for her to know her way around. Her mother had always told her it was a unique gift, one that someone had to be born with, and one that could not be taught. “Once you let Kyna know, we can be on our way.”

Inactive No Rank
Greer Archer-Lyall

I can get us there fast. He did not doubt that the girl was fast. In fact he was relieved to hear it. Greer did not intend to waste any time—the faster they returned to the Scowle the sooner Revon would return home. Where she belonged. It had been far too long since he last saw his daughter and, while she was safe in his sister’s pack, Greer would not feel better until she was back on the mountain. He knew his mate felt the same way, as things had been tense in the Heights since their daughter went missing. An alliance had even been severed over wrongly accused wolves. The shadow knew eventually he would have to return to the willows to offer his sister (and nephew) a reluctant apology, but he couldn’t help but feel that it was for the better. He had left his birth pack for a reason—did he still want to be aligned with them? Ravenna maybe, but Sven? The others? Greer did not know. Nor did it matter. Not now.

He could worry about alliances and family issues once Revon was returned.

He nodded, motioning for the Archer to follow him into the heights territory. It did not make sense to leave her at the borders. He also trusted her a great deal and did not mind her breaking borders (with invitation, of course). He was sure Kyna wouldn’t mind either—just this once. He would seek out his wife first, alert her of where he was going before he set off with Sovanna in tow. It was time for his daughter to come home.

Fade -- thread complete.

(This post was last modified: May 23, 2018, 03:58 AM by Greer.)