(See All?) Announcements
372 Users Online
Bing, Google, Nadine, Apollo

Breathe — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
For @Nia though @Athena is always welcome.

He felt like he was hardly staying afloat. The only thing that was keeping him from drowning was Athena by his side. How was it possible that his sister was just gone? He had lost wolves before, sure, but none to whom he owed his life to, especially since he had tried to murder her. Every time he thought about it, the memories only made the lump in his throat bigger and made the atmosphere harder to breathe. Nina did not deserve to die yet. Certainly, she had been through a great deal and was under a great amount of stress but there was no one who deserved to live forever more than his dear sister. The more he thought about it, the sadder he became, and the sadder he became, the more he used it to fuel his anger. Not wanting to take out his fury on Athena, the man took the time to walk around the Creek, a place he had not visited since he left the Lore.

Played by WildFlower who has 86 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Nia Hervok

Nia Hervok
Side by side or miles apart

Water....water...she was sure she had smelt it at a distance....but now she thought, maybe just maybe she could hear it. Not a loud rushing sound, but more of a slosh as ice pieces continued to break apart. Ears pressed forwardly eagerly the girl quickened her pace, nearly stumbling over self from exhaustion. Her paws had started to bleed from all the walking she had been doing. She felt she hardly ever stopped, and she was right. Nia wasn't very good with directions and most of the time she would take a wrong turn and end up where she had started whether noticing or not.

The first time she had found the river it had been frozen over and it no problem to cross. Now as she stumbled to the banks to get a desperate drink, the water achingly cold, eyes landed on spinning disks of ice. It was all broken up now. There was no clear way to cross.

"No"
the girl's voice a mere pleading whisper, her lips quivering for a moment as if she'd cry over it.
"No"
she said a little louder, a little more force in her voice. Water droplets dribbled down her chin, not doing much to soak her, but she could feel the cold seep onto her muzzle. She was so alone. And so she sat, and waited, and waited. She didn't no for what or why, but the girl felt too tired, too scared, to risk it all on the loose ice. The last thing she needed was to be soaked.

And then he came. Like fire from snow, his large frame impossible not to notice with bright captivating green eyes. The girl sat there withdrawn to herself, saying nothing as he drew near. Who was she to disrupt his morning walk? A small voice in her head whispered stubbornly, I am Nia Hervok, Princess of Secret Woodlands and rightful heir. Granddaughter of Nina Hervok, a proud and strong woman who will welcome me home.....home. The girl wondered now where home was, lifting her head to gaze across the river. Where exactly had Garmir told her to go. She couldn't remember....

The girl's belly grumbled as she sat there, then looked to the stranger. She had been waiting for something hadn't she? Maybe he was that something. Still the girl was frozen by the lack of kindness that had met her earlier. Wolves here were different, selfish even. She couldn't find her words and slowly looked away, head lowering to look at Heartleaf creek. Wait a moment. River...river...river, creek....Daniel. A light seem to be lit within the girl's mind. Somewhere around here was the den her mother had birthed their older brother...maybe...maybe she could find it.

"S-sir,"
The girl mumbled while looking at him with tired emerald eyes, the same eyes as mother and her mother's mother, but with little golden flecks.
"Have you seen a small cave?"
Would he be willing to tell her or did she have to make a deal with him to?
"Talking"

Tags:

OOC:

(This post was last modified: Feb 27, 2018, 01:45 PM by Nia.)
[Image: Nia.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

A voice calling out his name snapped away his attention for the destructive thoughts he was having. Furious mossy green eyes snapped to the form of a small girl, her creamy coat easily noticeable against darkness of the creek. He could feel the beginnings of his lip begin to curl, the catalyst to when he would release his anger, but then he caught a glance at her eyes and his face dropped, eyes narrowing to focus on that single aspect of her. Those eyes.  He would recognize his sister's eyes anywhere and those were definitely his sister's eyes. Ash's lips pursed together in a thin line and his eyes widened. He would have demanded who she was immediately, forced it out of her, but her question caught him off guard.

Jaw clenched, the man let out a long huff of air. Eyebrow twitched and his mouth finally parted to speak, "There are many caves in the lore, I don't think it'd be much help unless you're more specific." His lips thinned again, gaze hard as he stared at her. "What's your name?" He needed to know if he was right, if the ache in his heart from seeing these familiar eyes could be validated. Tongue pressed against his teeth to ensure that he would not say anything to make this encounter turn south.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by WildFlower who has 86 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Nia Hervok
The wolf did not appear oh so friendly as the girl had hoped. Was everyone here grumpy? Her ears flattened nervously, tail firmly placed between shaking nervous legs. She turned her head away from him a little with a submissive whine. Where was her backbone, her moxy? Maybe she had left behind with her brother...

She looked back at him, "Oh...well...I was very little when mamma was alive...I know it's besides a creek, I assume this one, but I'm not sure. I think she used to talk about leaves shaped like hearts...but I'm not sure. Oh and the cave isn't very large. It's where my mamma had my big brother." Perhaps she was too open, or even too wordy, but girl mumbled on without too much concern, still looking at the man with wary eyes. "I'm Nia Hervok, who are you?" She smiled softly, nervously, tail slowly wagging between her legs. "If you know where the cave is, but I have to do something in return for information, I'm willing."
[Image: Nia.png]