(See All?) Announcements
686 Users Online
Bing, Aven, Google, Baidu

patching things up is never easy — Driftwood Surge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 50 posts.
Inactive Pup
Caelean Balik

The sun hadn't peeked through the trees yet, a reminder of how earlier it still was. He wouldn't want to be seen by the other pack wolves as lazy so he quickly set off. His small form seemed to hide well against the all the foliage. Even his drab colors helped to hide him in the more snowy places. There was still so much to take in and he always seemed to retract into himself if he ever crossed a fresh scent of a stranger. The young boy was quick to shy away from any prying eyes.

There was only one wolf in the Surge he didn't mind being spotted by currently. Ana. The pale female had been kind and brought him here in the first place. If anything he owed her (at the very, very least) his company. But at the same time, he didn't want to smother the female. What if he made her regret her decision to bring him home? The thought was enough to make his gut tighten.
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

Anastasia had set off just as quick that morning, attempting to get her legs stretched in preparation to wander to the surroundings territories surrounding the Surge. If they were anything as productive as being able to find and secure a home for a young boy, she was keen to wander a little more. It had been so very long since she had felt comfortable enough to wander into the presence of strangers, let alone pack mates, so she should embrace this confidence while she still had it.

So when she was lucky enough to come across that one young boy's scent, she made an effort to move towards it. A deep seeded pride growing as she assumed that he was out and about getting to know the pride and those within it. It was nice to see him making something of himself already - Lachesis had welcomed him with no issues so she was sure that he would fit in just fine with the rest of the pack.

Cae, she called through the early morning air as she continued walking towards him to close the distance, you adjusting okay? It was the best answer for it was too soon for her to ask if he was fitting in so far. For all she knew he had probably already met a few and had blossomed in that time but she was simply glad to see him exploring what she hoped to be his home for a while.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Becca who has 50 posts.
Inactive Pup
Caelean Balik
His head turned in the direction of the familiar name. The one he had told Ana to call him. His tail gave a few soft sways between his legs, his pace slowing down so that they could walk side by side through the trees. "It's....it's a lot." He admitted in his gentle tones as his gaze looked down at the snowy ground underneath them.

"The place is pretty, though." He added on to paint things in a slightly better light. Caelean certainly didn't hate the place or the decision he had made. There was just so much to take in. The boy had been a loner his whole life, he knew nothing about pack life other than white he heard through stories or whispers. Being here, inside these borders, was much different than any story he could ever be told.

His yellow gaze briefly looked over at the pale female's face, hoping to find the same kind look he saw back at the springs. "Wh-what do you do here?" He knew there were leaders but what about all the other wolves? What did they do?
[Image: CcTMB1g.png]
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

A trilling laugh came through her mouth at his admittance that this new adventure for him was quite a lot. Anastasia could agree with him but wasn't going to voice it because she wanted him to recognize that it was better. She had gone through her time in the Hearthwood feeling exactly how Cae felt now. Overwhelmed. The move to the Surge had rejuvenated her spirit and she hoped that she might be able to give him some of hers. It is, isn't it? she walked side by side with the youth and managed to look around her quietly, taking in the sights and sounds with him. Being alone was tough but once he met a few of the members here, she was sure that they would welcome him with wide arms. Me? What did she do? I'm in the process of being an advisor for Lachesis and Lilya. Mostly I involve myself with what is going on with the packs around us. Make sure that any high tension conversation is dealt with calmly. As well as scouting missions but she wasn't quite sure what sort of stuff Lachesis would expect of her once she achieved her role. For now, she was simply set on making sure she was knowledgeable about the ongoings of the pack.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!