490 Users Online
Bing, Google, Chan

It seems like fate has finally found us — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 894 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Gonna set this to after sylva's join thread <3 so sorry it took so long!

It was time she finally sought out the pale woman. Something deep with in the dark woman swirled and with each passing day it grew. The less she saw her onyx friend the more lonely she became. On the other paw when she did see him the scent he carried on his pelt only grew in strength. She would never let anyone in on it but she didnt like it. Sure she was happy for him and would never do anything to jeopardize his relationship with Birtie or herself for that matter. He saw something in her so it was time Moon saw it for herself.

They had separated from the border for a while before the dark woman sought out her opposite colored pack mate. Unsure of where she might be Moon found a clearing near the shore of the lake and gave a howl asking for @Birtie to join her. She hoped the woman would come she did really want to meet her, and had lots to talk about.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

She wasn't particularly busy when the call for her went up. Birtie hesitated briefly, wondering what she might have done to deserve a summons. At least the tone didn't sound angry or too demanding.

Her pace was quick for she didn't want to keep the other woman waiting longer than she already had. Long legs took quick strides before she slowed down again respectfully stopping a few feet away from the dark figure. The Parlow made sure to hold her tail and head lower than her superior's. For if this wasn't Bastet it must be Moonshadow. Birtie had heard plenty about her from @Kajika (and occasionally wondered if he told Moonshadow anything about her) but she knew it was always better to meet the wolf for yourself.

You called? She said with the faintest hint of a small smile. A friendly gesture to try and get them off on the right paw. Heavens knew that Birtie wasn't always the best at that.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

She sat alone for a minute taking in the silence that followed her call. She asked @Kajika to take @Tulip for a while so she could get to know the woman who was making waves in the cove. She enjoyed the moment alone but was happy that her call didnt take long to be answered. The large pale figure of Birtie came into view. Her silver dusted tail swept the snow covered ground as a warm smile adorned her inky maw. "You called?" The other woman asked, straight to the point. "Yes, figured it was about time we'd met. Im Moonshadow but ya can call me Moon if ya like" she offered her tone holding its usual kind and welcoming notes. It was definitely time they met. Moon wanted to get to know the woman whom held the liking of her best friend.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Couldn't agree more. She would have initiated contact first but well, Birtie had kept herself rather busy lately. I like Moonshadow. Seems a bit more fitting. Mentioning the dark female was more shadow than she was moon. Then again Birtie had always been one to keep things more formal but calling others their full names.

Ah, perhaps it was her turn to introduce herself. Birtie or Bir, I'm not picky. She usually introduced herself by the latter but maybe Moonshadow would find the first more appealing just like the Parlow had.

Her rear settled down on the earth into a more relaxed position. Just like she had been with Kajika, she wanted to be comfortable if they were going to be chatting. No need to be standing around all stiff as boards. This doesn't seem like a formal call, A small smirk tugging on the corner of her ebony lips. so what's on your mind?

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

She smiled a bit more at the pale woman's preference to her name. Most preferred the shorter version of her name it was interesting to have someone find her full name more fitting. While she knew the other woman's name from @Kajika she liked the option she offered. But much like her companion she liked the others full name. "Birtie is a wonderful name" she admitted. It wasnt really out of formality Moon just liked how it rolled off her tongue. Her fluffy silver dusted tail swept happily as Birtie decided to sit. "Im not much of a formal wolf" she admitted with a small shrug. "Just wanted to get to know ya". She answered truthfully. She knew she had something special if her onyx friend was taking so well to her.

Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Birtie already spotted one difference between them - personality wise. The Parlow preferred to keep things formal and to the point, she could loosen up once in a while but it was rare truthfully.

That was just a little thing, though. Nothing that would cause a rift between them. Hopefully.

Not much to know about. Her shoulders shrugged sharply. Left home and well, wound up here. That was the short version but it was easier than giving some long dragged out story. Not that Birtie would tell such lengthy information with ease. Sorry if I disappointed you. She gave a soft chuckle. If Moonshadow was looking for something grand from the Parlow, Birtie wasn't sure she'd find it. There were no tragic stories to tell or even something righteous and glorious.

You know, Kajika's mentioned you before. To the untrained ear it would seem like a rather off-handed comment but the large female was fishing for something.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

She wasnt exactly sure what she was expecting maybe more openess? Being reserved wasnt a bad thing in the dark woman's opinion. They only just met, she didnt expect to have her life story in detail. Moon gave a shake of her head, "Ya didnt disappoint" she replied with her own chuckle. Her brows raised at the mention of Kajika talking about her to the pale woman. "Did he now?" she asked her smile turning into a quizzical smirk. "He mentioned ya as well" it seemed like the dark pelted man was busy. She wanted to know what was said about her first before she offered any details of what had been said to her.

Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

Told me about the troubles you're going through right now. She paused, letting that settle in for a moment. Don't know if he ever passed it on but I told him to give you my condolences. Her voice shifted from neutral to something a bit more genuine and soft,a true apologetic tone. She couldn't imagine what it would feel like to lose a child. Nor did she ever really plan on finding out.

But she hadn't forgotten that Moonshadow said she'd been mentioned too. I hope he only told you good things. Not that she thought there was anything bad to be said about her yet. Granted she had been a bit headstrong and abrasive at some points. Hopefully he had not seen those moments worthy of mentioning to others.

Perhaps this meeting with Moonshadow was going to be more eye-opening than expected.

Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Silver dusted ears fell against her large skull as her smile turned more sad. She appreciated the condolences "Thank ya, I appreciate it". It seemed like Birtie could open up, even if it was just the tiniest bit. The sad tone of the conversation dwindled away as the topic shifted on to what Mr. Tallis had spoken about the pale woman. " Oh of course" she gave a small laugh. Kajika wasnt the type to bad mouth anyone. She did hear however about the rank challenge and wasnt sure how she felt about it. But she was willing to allow the pale woman to explain herself. Everyone deserved the benefit of the doubt.