Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta
Get out your guns, battle's begun.
Are you a saint or a sinner?

@Garmir

The spider was aware of her condition last springs missing fire had brought her mind to settle on the obvious. She carried the same flaw as her father and grandparents. A lacing trait so baffling it surprised most but she already knew, she been told casually when it was explained why her father had taken so many wives. Fertility, or rather a lack of so. But this spring things were different. Her fur was warm and uncomfortable. Like a slow-burning pain to her skin a pain which was not fully painful but like an itch you can reach to scratch. It made her irritated and itchy and she couldn't bear to stand still for more than a few minutes at a time.  Not even hunting or bathing in a way to cold river had helped. And with every passing day from her visit to Cheedo's forming pack brought more and more anger and irritation to her. It was his fault, to think such a dim-witted character could become a leader? He acted as if he was above every one ells, and with very passing day she focused her mind she never have been able to live under such a wolf anyway.  

Groaning irritated she sighed spinning around to bite at the skin on her flank. Trying to ease the fire which burned under her skin. She was starting to believe she rather have been infertile then this slowly rasing itchiness under her fur. Snow still covered the ground and she wondered for a moment, before dropping down and rolling onto her back only to wiggle around trying to cover herself deep in snow.

Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Garmir was heading steadily towards the mountains, as he traced the old man @Triell whom @Treyah had tasked him to find. The trail was difficult to follow especially in winter with the snow and now changing season but Garmir had a good guess where he should go. Keeping his nose close to the ground and trying pick any scent of the old Tainn, the earthen male was less looking around him as he was looking down. Thus it took a moment for him to notice the female that was occupied with her own concerns, for what it appeared nasty itch of some sort.

Garmir ceased his search if just for a moment and then looked at the stranger more closely, before raising his voice to shout at her as a greething. "You having those itchy bugs on you or what?" -he said, rather straightfoward asking the question before even introducing himself in any way.

He stood tall, safe distance away from her, still facing towards the mountain range that was still far in the horizon, hardly showing amidst the trees that surrounded them. Garmir hardly had any time to greet strangers right now, but there was a chance she could have seen the old man Triell - and that was worth stopping for.

OOC: Scout Demostration 1/3

(This post was last modified: Mar 04, 2018, 11:35 PM by Garmir.)
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

@Garmir

The spider was aware of his presence but did not care, she was itchy and irritated at Jerkface so her mind was too preoccupied to worry about a dark stranger. And yet his presence seemed to make the itch worse as the fire under her skin grew ins strength and she gruffed in irretention as she wiggled around on her back.

However, as he spoke her chin would tilt upwards so she would be able to see him fully, though upside down. Her head would tilt slightly as she took in his scent, a scent which added to her torment but was also familiar.

The spider would roll around and stand up shaking snow of her pelt. "No, i don't have fleas" she said watching him with a raised brow. He seemed to have a purpose and less interest in standing her and chatting with her. "Its just the spring coming, you see very female in you pack go insane over the next month or so, so welcome to hell" she spoke her tone joking as a smile appeared on her lips. He smelled like a pack wolf, like that nice old man she meet about a year ago. But his scent did not help her it only made her body burn up even more.

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Of course he knew what was really bugging her, but it never hurt to try some humour - especially when he was still so novice at it. It wasn't just females going crazy. Every male with a nose and age enough to understand what was going on propably felt something too, Garmir included, but least he had been trained to ignore temptation. He smiled coyly at her, offering his condolances. "I'm sorry for what you have to go through. Im sure it is... terrible, that itch."

Before they would get distracted, he brought up the reason why he had stopped the first place. "Before I leave you to your suffering, I have brief question if you don't mind. Im looking for old dark pelted man named Triell. He is one of the higher ups of Charred Ash Draw and we haven't seen him for few days. Any chance you might have bumped into him along your journey?" -he questioned her, carefully watching her expression as he awaited for answer. He inhaled her scent briefly and indeed, found it quite curious. He briefly wondered if Anaeia might be in heat now..

OOC: Scout Demostration 2/3

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Odysseia Immorta

@Garmir

The spider smiled by his words "I think we will all survive, it almost like a cold." she said tilting her head a bit "Best way to deal with it, simply wait it out" she said returning her head to normal and rolling her shoulders trying to remove some of the itchiness under her fur. Not that it helped.

He moves on from her itchy state to his own doings and the spider's ears would peak as she listened a slightly concerned look appearing on her face. "I have met him, but not recently" she replied with a soft tone to her voice, the old man had seemed like a good wolf. "I'm afraid it's been almost a year since I talked to him. I sorry" she replied lowering her head a bit "I hope he is okay" her words were more of a mumble and more, meant for herself. Then her eyes would return to the man "I'm Odysseia Immorta" she replied nodding her head in greeting, trying to ignore the itch under her skin and the hormones raging in her mind, set off by his sent.

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

She had met the old wolf but not recently? Even then, she propably knew more about Triell than he did, for Garmir had never directly spoken to the elder despite living for some two months in same pack. Now he wondered if he would never get to thruly know how Treyah's father was like. "I hope so too." -He murmured.

The earthen male had been so focused in his task that he had actually forgotten to introduce himself. Odysseia did so first, thus reminding Garmir to return the gesture and he introduced himself in turn, nodding his head to her as he did so. "And I am Garmir. I must say.. you have very curious name. Do you know others from the Draw or how you met with Triell?" -he followed with few questions, somewhat keen on learning more about this mysterious female - and not just because of her scent.

Garmir was still newcomer to the land and he knew very little about the relations, families and packs of the Relic Lore. The female did not have a name of either Rigels or Tainns, but she could be an old friend or perhaps even extended family member? Why else care for old Triell?

OOC: Scout Demostration 3/3

@Odysseia

(This post was last modified: Mar 06, 2018, 10:37 PM by Garmir.)

Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
@Garmir sorry it's so short...

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

All she saw was a silhouette of a gun

The spider watched him with curiosity as he introduced himself and made a remark on her name. A soft smile on her lips and a wag to her tail, which lasted for only a second as the motion seemed to make her butt and tail spin in itchiness. "I don't know others from his pack, I meet him while resting in an abandoned pack den." she spoke, wondering why he seemed interested in her relationship with the man. "And we just spoke, told me he used to live there when he was young" she said a slight shake of her head "Sorry I guess I'm not to much help" she apologized as her information was hardly an ide in Garmir's search for the old man.

"What about you?" she asked curiously, "0ther then begin in the same pack I mean" she said a soft smile, he asked questions so was she not right to ask some in return? After all, she never got to know the old man that much nor hear of his current pack, they mainly spoke about the old one.

Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Curiously, the old den under the burnt tree was exactly where Garmir's story with the Charred Ash Draw begin, although with Treyah. Sadly, knowing this did nothing to help the earthen male in Triell's search and if she wasn't part of family or friends to Charred Ash Draw, there was little that she really had to know. Still, he replied to her question even if shortly. "The old Den is where I met Triell's daughter, whom invited me to the pack. And here I am now."

Garmir's gaze turned more closely to her, althoug he was not checking her out because of her heat, no. He was able to hold his urges at bay, especially when working, but she might still be worth something to Charred Ash Draw, if she were to take the offer. He did remember Treyah was looking for more members to join the pack. "You know.. the pack could use few more members..." -he suggested although not really directly inviting her. She seemed like a wolf that could do well for herself, but if she felt like being a loner might be too... lonesome, perhaps she could try her luck. Just throwing the idea out there was enough.

"I must end our meeting short keep moving while there is still some kind of trail to follow. All it takes is little snowfall and I will be left with nothing, but who knows.. maybe we meet again?" -He continued, turning his gaze at the path ahead of him, although still remaining where he was in case she had something more to say.

@Odysseia

Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

All she saw was a silhouette of a gun

The spider smiled as Garmir spoke fo his past with the man, and his daughter. "An important place for them perhaps, it was a beautiful place, with that river so close by" she spoke a smile on her face. However, his eye on her form, seeking or not. Was uncomfortable in her spring state, her fur itched and she felt almost exposed in front of him. She did not like it. However, his next question brought surprise to her face, join the pack? She been ready to join a pack a bit ago. Ready to chain herself to one place and keep her wandering paws in check for her family. And it would be hard to deny she wasn't lonely, but she was also angry with Jerkface and Piety but mostly Jerkface.

The spider looked into the forest around them, this place wasn't far from were Cheedo was, maybe it could work? But there was something ells, something which was too far from here. She had made a promise and this distance could hinder her. "I'll keep it in mind, but I got something to do before I make a decision" she spoke eyes returning to the dark man.

However, Garmir, seem to be on a mission one he wanted to continue on and Ody smiled a soft nod of her head. "Of course, I enjoyed our small chat" she replied a smile on her lips as she honestly had liked their small talk. "I'll keep an eye out for the old man" she spoke a soft bow to her head as she stepped aside bidding her farewell with a soft smile and friendly wave of her tail "See you around, and good luck" her lips still in a smile she turned to walk off.

-exit-