(See All?) Announcements
655 Users Online
Google, Bing, Eros

wanderer — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Courtney who has 39 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hartt Theos
Hartt had ben wandering around for days. She wasn’t even sure where she was at until she realized it was the Sacred Grove.

Hartt sits down beneath one of the Sacred Grove trees to rest, wondering if anyone is around and if anyone would even be willing to talk to her. She had been on her own for so long that she had forgotten what it’s like to have a friend or anyone for that matter. Hartt knew the Swift River pack lived nearby, she did not know if anyone from Swift River would even talk to her. She was hoping someone would. She longed to see a friendly face. Hartt threw her head back and howled. A howl filled with sadness and longing.

The one thing Hartt wanted more than anything else was to be accepted into a pack. To be part of a family. So she didn’t have to be alone anymore and could feel like she wasn’t useless.
Played by Pebbles who has 12 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Puzzles Mc White River
Mind if Puzzles joined?

He had heard the saddened howling. Puzzles trotted over to see what was going on. Another sad and lonely wolf it was.He started to walk to Hartt nervously.Puzzles then sat a reasonable distance away from the pure white wolf.Puzzles was about to say something but then hesitated "Hello? why do you feel so lonely? I'm Puzzles Mc White River,are you waiting on the Swift River pack?"He asked the wolf these questions
Inactive No Rank
Hartt Theos
OOC: ya that's fine :)

Hartt hears footsteps and picks up the scent of a male wolf. She turns to see the slim grey wolf. He was sitting a little ways away from her. It seemed the wolf wasn't looking for a fight, but Hartt was still cautious. She hadn't been around any wolves for quite some time, let alone a male. "Hello? Why do you feel so lonely? I'm Puzzles Mc White River, are you waiting on the Swift River pack?" Hartt hesitates to speak and looks the wolf over with her bright blue eyes. Nervously, she answers him. "I'm Hartt. Hartt Theos. I'm not really waiting on them, I just would like to possibly join a pack." She relaxes a little, becoming more comfortable around Puzzles.
Inactive No Rank
Puzzles Mc White River
" Me to " Puzzles replies quietly. " What brings you to Relic Lore?" Puzzles asks before tugging her playfully but then, flinches and sits back down again . 'This is quite awkward ....' He thinks.
Inactive No Rank
Hartt Theos
Hartt wags her tail as she replies. "Just happened to come this way. I've been traveling around on my own for a while but I really like it here and would like to stay." She playfully tackles Puzzles and pins him down with a big smile on her face. "How long have you been here Puzzles?"
Played by Fenrir who has 639 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ice Aesir
you do not know who is your friend
or who is your enemy
until the   ICE breaks.
A howl startled Ice from his fitful doze, but instead of yelping and leaping to his feet, his eyes simply snapped open. Pale gray eyes stared at the surrounding trees, his ears twitching and sides heaving as he drew air in deep, sampling the air. Strangers. Why had they howled, here on the Swift River doorstep? Confused, wary, Ice clambered up on all four and gave himself a shake. Time to investigate. With an expression halfway between a scowl and curiosity, the large Swift River male drifted into the shadows and padded along hidden paths. Slowly he skirted around to be downwind of the two strangers, and with a focus that seldom came out except when hunting, Ice placed his paws with care and drifted over the ground. He could see them now, both smaller then he; one female, pristine white with blue eyes. One male, darker gray but with grayish eyes. Ice's head drew itself up, his tail gliding up to some dominant position. He was older then both of them, stronger, larger. While they weren't really intruding on Swift River territory, their proximity had him on edge.

They seemed innocent enough, playing with each other like pups in spring. No need to make a mess out of this, then. He could ..entertain.. them until either Corinna, Indru or the second showed up. They should, or at least so he thought. After all, it was close to their pack's main den site.

Without saying anything yet, Ice drifted out from between the trees, a cold gray shadow with wintery eyes. Standing silent for a moment he observed the two yearlings, before speaking - his voice was rather deep due to his size, but there wasn't anything unfriendly in it. Just.. wariness mixed with curiosity. "Here, as in Relic Lore, or here, as in the Sacred Grove?" he asked of Hartt, gaze drifting between the pair. Were they ignorant of Swift River's existence - something he doubted, the entire Grove smelled of them due to their comings and goings - or did they provoke, or were they here to seek the pack? Ice felt a blundering idiot at times, so now he tried to toe a line of neutrality until someone in a position of authority showed up and set an example of how to behave when strangers loped around this close to home.
.ice aesir
let the stars above shine in your soul
Inactive No Rank
Hartt Theos
Hartt jumps at the sound of another males voice. She tucks her tail between her legs and her ears flatten against her head as she responds to the stranger nervously. "um, both in a way. I've been wanting to join a pack and I know the Swift River pack lives somewhere around here." She takes a step back away from the strange male, feeling uneasy. "I'm sorry if we disturbed you sir."
Played by Shadow who has 477 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Corinna Donata
@Hartt & Puzzles: We have a 2-3 paragraph post requirement here at RoW, so I need you to please work on adding length to your posts. If you need help or ideas to do so, please check out our roleplay tips (http://relic-lore.net/library/misc/roleplay-tips). Also, we ask that you use 3rd person past tense for your posts. An example would be: "Hartt <b>jumped</b> at the sound of another male's voice" not "Hartt jumps at the sound of another males voice". Thank you.

Gone Tomorrow

Corinna's hackles rose instinctively when the howl woke her from her slumber. Head lifted off of her paws and she turned in the direction of the noise, ears pointed forward. Brow creasing, she forced herself up from her relaxed position. She didn't recognize the voice, nor did there seem to be much of a purpose for it. They were just here, near Swift River, howling away as if somebody inside the pack borders gave a damn. As the call went silent, the leader was tempted to lay back down and return to her nap, but the drive to keep her pack safe was stronger than her want for more rest. Shaking her head to clear her mind, the she-wolf set off in the direction the howl at come from.

Growing wary the closer she approached, the gray female was worried at how close it seemed the stranger was to the borders. It didn't take her very long to travel the distance from the Swift River den to the outskirts, and as she crossed out of the border, she happily noted that they had not crossed it. Even so, unless they were specifically looking for a pack member, no wolf should be so foolish as to come so close to claimed land. Pausing at the invisible barrier, she lifted her hind leg, re-marking in the snow precisely where that line was.

Not far beyond that point, Corinna picked up the scent of Ice. She hadn't seem him around much since their first encounter, but she was thrilled to know that he too had been bothered by strangers so close to their pack's territory. Following his scent, the leader mimicked her pack member's steps, until she too came face to face with the strangers. Taking in the two wolves, one white female and one mottled gray male, Cori approached. Coming up behind Ice, she lifted her head and tail. While not strictly on pack territory, she was still the dominant wolf in the group and would not let that be overlooked. Ears pointed forward, brow creased, and black lips parted to show threatening teeth, Corinna stepped forward of Ice's shoulder. Catching the end of the girl's answer, she scoffed. "And this is how you do it? Do you have no respect?" Green eyes staring daggers at them, she waited, wondering what excuse they would use to try and get them out of this mess.

Inactive No Rank
Hartt Theos
@Corinna: Sorry about that. I'll work on making my posts longer.

Hartt looks over at Puzzles, unsure what to say to the older male. This was one of her first encounters with another wolf and she didn't know how to act or what to say. Another wolf, this time female, came up to them and stood next to the older male. She was clearly not happy that her and Puzzles were there. Hartt noticed the female was showing her dominance and fully tucks her tail between her legs and arches her back, feeling a little frightened.

The grey female parts her lips, baring her teeth as she speaks to Hartt. "And this is how you do it? Do you have no respect?" Hartt whimpers a little lowers her head. "I..I apologize Ma'am. You are right, I should have shown more respect. There is nothing I can say, I will not make up some excuse. I was in the wrong and I apologize for that." She takes a step towards the two wolves, submitting to the more dominant wolf. "I would still like to ask you to consider allowing me to join your pack Ma'am. I understand if your answer is no."

Hartt stands in front of the two wolves, submitting to the female and waits nervously for an answer.
Inactive No Rank
Puzzles Mc White River
Puzzles made sure his tail stayed between his legs, this made him to submit. He hesitated when he was going to say something rude but decided not to, for Hartt's and his own good." I'm sorry Miss, for disrespect toward you and you're pack, we're both truly sorry and I'm utterly ashamed with myself ". Puzzles whinned politely as he could. He looked at the two wolves,the female was sure to be full of power, beauty and definitely understanding-he hoped.Puzzles then looked at the other one, yes, Puzzles was curious and wondered about this wolf, his nature was still unknown to Puzzles.

'Puzzles boy, you must ask to join, this is certainly the chance I have been waiting for'. Puzzles thought, He then sat down respectfully, looking at the alpha female, feeling too much nervous and uneasy. " Ma'm I would also like to join as well -" He then stopped and panicked, however his bravery got the better of him. "As I was saying we would like to join - It would be a great honour to be part of a pack for me....I mean us."
(This post was last modified: Feb 07, 2012, 06:06 PM by Puzzles.)