604 Users Online
Bing, Google, Neo

How are you holding up? — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
@Moonshadow

He'd been keeping a close eye on his subordinates wanting to do his part in making sure they didn't make a bad decision. There was however one female he had yet to check in on. Tagg still wasn't back and he couldn't imagine what that was doing to do her especially now that Breeding season was upon them. The dark male went in search of his co-lead despite the feeling that he should stay as far away from her as possible of he wanted to keep his ears. He did rather like them sitting there in top of his head. He couldn't imagine she would be in too great of a mood. Still he went looking for her.

He finally spotted his oynx friend and jogged to catch up to her. When he finally did he bumped her shoulder in a friendly manner. “Hi Moonshadow, how are you doing?” It was a stupid question he knew but he hoped that cheerfulness would help bring a smile to her face at the very least.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Aw poor Kajika is about to get to see all the sides of Moon XD and i mean all

She was miserable, absolutely miserable. The never ending itch and burn all over her body was driving her mad. Knowing how easy it would be to make it stop but the only one she'd want to make it stop was no where to be found made things worse. She wanted to be with her love more than anything now that her heat was in full swing. The large woman kept to herself mostly to avoid ripping someone's head off or crying her eyes out in front of them. Tulip was the one she was around most helping the yearling battle her first heat. Today though she just wanted to be alone. She would do a border patrol then go dig up the antler she burried. A nice long chew session seemed like the greatest idea.

Large inky limbs moved across the starkly contrasted ground. Silver eyes scanned to make sure there weren't any loners lurking near by. The cove matriarch was on autopilot, not really paying any attention to anything but what was in her immediate line of vision. She tried her best to keep her thoughts at bay but she wasnt having much success. They consumed her blocking out most of her external stimuli. She had absolutely no idea that her best friend was on her trail.

The touch was completely unexpected and sent the inky woman on the defensive. Hackles immediately raised, tail flew above her back, and ebony lips pulled back to reveal sharp canines as a defensive growl rumbled her chest. She whipped her head around ready to snap at - the image of Kajika register in her head but his words had been lost to her. Feeling her cheeks grow hot from embarrassment Moon gave another quiet growl in frustration as she looked away from him. "Sorry 'bout that Kajika. Ya startled me" she explained as her pelt smoothed itself out and her tail returned to a neutral position. There was no need to be agressive with him.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Guess we will see if he's ready for that.

As he came upon her she didn't seem to take notice which he should have known something was up. He wasn't however expecting the reaction he got when he bumped her shoulder. An aggression from the woman that he'd never seen before. He moved away from her quickly in case she did lash out but she didn't. Instead she apologized and seemed to calm herself.

“It's okay, Moonshadow. I should have known better.” It was a true statement as he should have been more careful knowing how the females could be at this time of year. The strong scent that seemed to surround her was a clear indication that she wasn't immune to the season. As her perfume filled his nostrils causing thoughts to enter his mind that he knew should not be there. He had to shake his head to try and get them to go away before focusing back on his oynx friend.

“I came to check on you,” he suddenly said from beside her. He let his gaze fall to his paws, “How are you doing?” He asked again as his amber gaze went to meet her silver one. He fell silent as he kept his pace beside her and waited for her to answer him. He felt he already knew the answer from the way she'd reacted to his bump of her shoulder before.

(This post was last modified: Mar 04, 2018, 02:18 PM by Kajika.)
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Now that her thoughts didn't plague her mind and keep her senses blocked her coal nose flarred at his scent. Hormones raged through her veins causing new thoughts to form. She knew better, guilt taking her to her mate. She loved Tagg more than anything and would never do anything to hurt him - but this was just so tempting. Her silver tipped tail lashed with irritaion at herself. How could she?

She blinked to focus on his words and not his intoxicating musk. He tried to say it was his fault and he should have known better. "Yeah, but its my fault too" she replied quietly looking over at his dark features. She should have been paying more attention to what was going on around her. Silence fell between the onyx pair for a moment as they walked along the their border. Then his voice filled her ears again saying he had come to check on her and asked how she was doing. "This damned heat is driving me crazy" she replied her tone full of irritation. "An - and. I mjss him more than ev-er" Moon admitted her voice choking at the last but. She knew full and well that her best friend already knew the answer to his question before he asked it. She normally would just figure he was being him and checking up on her. But this time her hormones kept her from thinking normally...he had avoided her the last two seasons...whats different about this one?

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

His mind told him to run as far away from her as he possibly could, it's what he'd done the previous year. He had Birtie and she had Tagg they needed to think of them but her scent, being so close to her his mind was starting to be less in charge.

His instincts told him to stay with her to help her to put and end to her heat but his heart told him to comfort her and be there like the friend she needed. As always she wouldn't let him be the only one at fault, “Then it's both our faults,” he said with a nod as of that settled it. He couldn't help but chuckle at her honesty when asked how she was. What she said though he had already known he knew her too well not to know. He brushed her cheek with his muzzle, “I'm sorry that you have to go through this and I wish Tagg could be here for you.” The truth of it was there wasn't anything that he could do for her. She needed her husband all he could do was hope that Tagg would return knowing how much his wife needed him.

Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

The corners of her lips pulled up ever so slightly at his declaration that it was both their faults. It was just like him to be so diplomatic and not argumentative, one of the many traits she had come to love. His next question was met with unfiltered honesty. First filled with irritation then sadness. The touch of his muzzle to her cheek sent chills down her spine and her silver dusted audits to fall back. She took a deep breath trying to recollect herself. Kajika apologized for her having to go through this and he wished Tagg was here for her. "Ya and I both" she said looking into his brilliant amber eyes. Her jealousy swirlled inside her; whispering to her to make him want to spend his time with her. Her heat only amplified these menacing thoughts. No. She was not going to give in. No matter how badly her instincts said to. 

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

He know he could never understand what the females went through during their heat. It was clear that his co-lead wasn't doing well with it if the irritation in her tone was anything to go by. It didn't help matters that Tagg wasn't there to help her through it. As he touched his muzzle to her cheek he took in more of her scent causing something to stir inside him. He mimicked her deep breath as he tried to calm it, he had to keep his head. Their eyes met as she agreed with him, “Maybe he will return soon knowing how much you need him right now,” he said his gaze not leaving hers. After all Tagg couldn't be completely oblivious to the change in the females across the lore. “If there is anything I can do you would tell me right?” That's what he was there for, to help her however he could. While he couldn't do what Tagg could there could be something else that he could do.

Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Mercury pools met dancing amber ones causing her to get lost in them for a moment and almost not hear his words. The dark man offered that maybe her mate would return knowing how much she needed him. Yes she did need him, but she also needed Kajika and he was right here. Looking back to the path they wlaked her dark brows furrowed at that thought. She needed Kajika as a friend nothing more. She was really beginning to despise this time of year. And then as if he heard her thoughts he asked that if there was something he could do would she ask. Heat surged over her body as she forced herself to keep walking. She loved Tagg, more than anything. Why was her body screaming to do something to betray him. A soft whine came from her giving only the slightest indication of the internal struggle that consumed her. "Yes" was all she could manage as she closed her eyes to will the thoughts away. With her vision obstructed the cove matriarch didnt see the root barely sticking out of the snow. Her large paw caught on it causing her to tumble to the ground with a surprised yelp. Well that was graceful.

Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

It was an intense moment that passed between them when their eyes met and their gazes held. He was almost certain she had felt it too. It took so much of him to not pull her into and embrace and hold her, he didn’t think that would be the best idea with the state she was in. He had Birtie to think about and how much she would he hurt if he let his instincts take over. It didn't mean that he couldn't he there for her as her friend just as he'd always been and would remain. For a moment he turned his head away to try and get away from her scent but it was all around him. It was only when he heard her whine and she spoke the one word agreeing that she would let him know did he look back at her. It happened so fast that she fell to the ground Kajika wasn't even sure what had caused her to fall. “Moonshadow, are you alright?” He asked crouching down beside her and crawling in close to nuzzle her cheek, "You really don't need this," he sympathized about her fall.

Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

She went head over heels through the snow causing it to fly everywhere. She groaned as her tumbling came to a stop. Her silver dusted ears flicked towards him as he asked if she was okay. She gave a meek "uh huh" as she blinked to regain her focus. As she blinked she felt his cold nose touch her cheek. That sent a shiver through her body due to her infuriating heat. Mercury pools looked to him again when he said that she didnt need that referring to the fall. Another small whine came from her as she curled into herself wrapping her silver tail around her limbs and nose. She was being driven crazy. His musk all around her, she tried to drown it out with her own. She needed to be alone otherwise this could go all bad very fast.