What're you gonna say — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
At the foot of the mountain close to the edge of Red fern forest, @Askan

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

All she saw was a silhouette of a gun

She were traveling again, or trying to run from the fire was likely a better way to put it. Not that it helped. Her skin still itched all over in a way which was maddening. She had been told what spring did, but had never expected it to be this bad. At least she was on her own, after all it appeared the others only made her itch worse. She knew from what her mother and Roose had told her that there were two ways to get rid of it. Give in or wait it out. And while she had no interest in giving in she had started to wonder.

Bruning eyes fastened on the trees as she after days in snowy mountains finally saw tall timber in front of her. She sighed softly, finally, she made her way across. She wondered how far she was from Sana's pack. She remembered the girl talking about moving the pack.  Closer to the great lake if she wasn't mistaken. Maybe she should go visit? If she could find it that was. But the thought of her small black friend reminded her of Cheedo and for a moment her heart grew heavy and her tongue grew fuzzy. She missed her, but she couldn't have asked her to come with her she knew that. Cheedo was no lone wolf, she seemed to thrive in a pack. And The spider did not wanna ruin that.

Instead, she turn around partially and look back at the mountain. She have to visit Cheedo again soon, to see if everything was okay even if they could not live side by side she was still family and family looked out for one another.

Played by Alice who has 1,273 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn
Askan has a potty mouth

Askan was in no mood to be social, which wasn't to say that was usually the case but... He truly hated this season with all he had and more. It wasn't just the way women smelled-though it hardly helped matters- it was more to do with his own mind, he supposed. The near constant sense of annoyance and frustration was far more than the usual he was familiar with. Askan, despite common assumption, didn't get mad about nothing, there had to be a catalyst, something that drove him to such an extreme. But this? He'd have to deal with this shit for a whole month. It was possible, Askan hadn't slipped up once-not even a little- but shit, being so moody wasn't fun. Not even for Mr Grumpy.

And so he ventured a little to the south east, where the ground began to rise and trees were fewer in number. He had never wished to climb the mountain but he imagined it would be nice and quiet up there, peaceful. Like his homeland, maybe. He shook that thought away as he bent down to sniff the ground, perhaps he would to a touch of hunting. It wasn't hard to distract himself and it really did help, not having to think about it-but then of course another source of irritation emerged, as if the whole damn world was determined to rain on his parade.

He didn't notice her at first, she was just grey against more grey, but when her scent reached his nostrils he scowled so fierce the muscles in his face ached a little. What not? It was then he realised that she looked familiar, just like someone Askan never wanted to see again. Just his fucking luck.

It wasn't hard to figure out who she was, but Askan didn't care for the details. He wanted her out of his sight, like any and all reminders of that spidery piece of shit.

"Get lost."Askan snapped, cutting to the chase as his lips peeled back to reveal his teeth, of which he was very much prepared to use, should it come to it.

[Image: kana_pixel_by_marthypie-dcn3i8m.gif]
[Image: se_sig_by_becuffin-dbuushz.png]
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta

The spider hadn't seen him at first, but his scent was a dead give away to his presence. It was fresh and it was male. Her body raged in what hormone it could fur growing itch and hot. Just what she neede, some male to make her condition worse. Basterd better not be among the nasty kind, she rip his muzzle off.

Though as words filled the air, filled with coldness head would turn and burning amber would seek his dark shape. Oh well, not what she had expected but better then what she had. His scent was thick with the smell of others, a pack wolf. His action's not fully surprising, and yet still so. After all keeping out of trouble was important, but there was a better way to say it then just demanding that s stranger should get lost.

Burning eyes would move from him to survey the forest behind him, he seemed alone. "No need to be so cold, I'm not looking to give you trouble with whatever alpha or mate you have back home" her words were neutral. She had no interest in that kind of game, not yet anyway. The knowledge she could actually even have pups was new to her. And she did not wanna spend her first heat with a stranger who was likely to just up and leave. No way in hell was she raising a litter on her own, even if she would call herself a skilled survivor. Caring for something that small and fragile and her own out in the wild, wasn't going to happen. "If you tell me what arrear to avoid I take another route and I my current condition won't be a bother to you pack mates either" she offered hoping to clam Mr. Grumpy.

@Askan
March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn

Askan sneered as his tail lashed behind him. Did she think she had some sort of effect on him, that he was weak at the knees at the very smell of her-frankly disgusting-musk?The bitch was giving herself far too much credit- which was unsurprising, if her sire was who he expected it to be. Perhaps he was jumping to conclusions, or even the anger he felt for Craw was blinding him, making him unnecessarily combative, but even if she'd been anyone else, any other woman, he would have still taken offence to her stink. Her attitude just made him all the more cranky.

"Do not presume to tell me what to do!" He snapped, taking a heavy step forward. His tail arched high as his ears flitted back against his skull. Pulling his lips back he flashed his teeth in a silent but obvious threat, he'd rip into her if he had to. He was in no mood for games. Instead he turned the tables on her, he would be the one making demands here, as was his right. "Get your stink out of here. Go north, or south I don't care which."

Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
M for langued

The spider felt her lips curl by his words, his way of snapping at her for no real reason. She tried to be nice, but apparently Mr. grumpy was just a jerk like a certain another wolf. "I'm not" she replied back voice neutral but her lisp curled slightly over her teeth as she glared at him. He apparently had all the interest in fighting, a jerk who though with his muscles over his brain. Just perfect....

And then he makes demands of his own and she grunts irritated as her own tail starts to lash behind her. What the hell was his problem? Had his loved one decided to go sleep with another who was bigger and better? Cause as far as the spider could tell there was nothing charming about this ididot. He was grumpy and hot-headed for no reason. "I'll leave the moment you tell me what your fucking problem with me is" she spoke back eye narrowing and head dropping to defend her throat, he looked like he was going to start a fight and she wasn't going to be caught off guard by this dumb ass.

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health
Inactive No Rank
Askan Selwyn

Was she calling him a liar then? Or was her head so far up her arse that she believed she could say and do as she pleased, that she could order him about without consequence. The more she spoke, the clearer the resemblance became. He had been like that too, carried a superior air about him, as if he thought he was God's gift to the planet. Well, this bitch would have another thing coming. Askan wasn't the friendliest of faces at the best of times, but if she thought he was gonna play all nice and suck up to her ugly mug then she could shove her pride where the sun didn't shine. He wasn't giving her shit.

More demands. That seemed to be all she could do, ask and ask and never earn things of her own volition, like she was a little mutt still sucking at her mother's teat. Fucking pathetic. She wanted to know why he had a problem with her, huh? If he explained it in full they would no doubt be at each other's throats all day, so he kept it short and anything but sweet.

"Are you deaf?" He snapped, stalking ever closer, tail held high as he eyed her with nothing but burning disdain.  A smart wolf would back off, or down. Either would work, but he doubted she was clever enough to do either. "I told you, you fucking stink!"

Like something died, but worse, like it was supposed to be tempting but somehow got all twisted up and rocketed off into the opposite direction. Repulsive, was the best way to put it. He could already feel a headache forming in the back of his skull, deep and throbbing like she was whacking him over and over the head with club. He squinted, staring her head on and  his lips peeling back to reveal his gritted, pointed teeth. This wasn't something he would let slide, she was going to leave whether she liked it or not.

With each thudding, purposeful, step he narrowed the space between them. Would she try to hold her ground? Would she try and talk her way out of this? In all honesty, the Edge Lord wanted a fight. His heart beat fast in his chest and his muscles were tight, it had been too long since he'd last put someone in their place: reminded the world that he claimed dominion over these lands.