First day on the job — Driftwood Surge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta
Come and meet your new pack mate!

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

All she saw was a silhouette of a gun

It was an odd feeling being in a pack, carrying someone else scent, even if it at the moment was still fresh from the day before. Honestly, it was truly an odd feeling for the spider, she always been a lone wolf, she always been sleeping were ever there was space and walking with a half-full belly. But not today, she was somewhat full no hunger to nag at her, it was a pleasant feeling. A good feeling, she could get used to it and if all it cost her was to help provide, it did not seem like a bad thing.

However, food was good, the sleeping space. Not so much.

Sleeping around by other wolves was odd almost wrong. She managed to rest herself bu the constant sound and smells from others had, in the end, forced her to leave the common area and find a quieter and less occupied sleeping spot. She managed to sleep peacefully after that.

But now she was moving, her dark paws carrying her through the pack's territory. Following different trails then what Lachesis had shown her yesterday when he gave her a tour of the territory. She wondered what the other subordinates were like, and if there were any pups. She said she teach, and she planned to. However, for the moment she just wanted to have a look around, and maybe meet a pack mate or two.

Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

Anastasia was no full to the comings of new members. In fact, she was rather elated to see more individuals come no matter their age, appearance or personality. As long as they were loyal and relatively nice, Ana was always behind new faces. So when she noticed one of the newest members leaving the sanctity of the communal den, the dove wasted no time in moving so that a more private word could be had. While seeing members at meetings and hunts, sharing a den even, were necessary - you couldn't truly get to know someone that way.

Ana weaved her way out of the den with confident ease until she began to follow the path that the white woman had taken, no doubt to have some peace and quiet. It was hard adapting to life in a new pack, let alone in a den full of your new pack mates. The woman could sympathize and easily wound her way towards the girl, clearing her throat eagerly. Hi there, she called whilst attempting to close the light distance between them, I'm Anastasia. I'm Lachesis and Lilya's advisor. There was no denying how nice it felt to be able to say her role that now held purpose. Not to mention that she was their second, now, but Ana didn't want to brag nor give anyone reason to challenge that. Ana wasn't a fighter, at least not without reason.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Becca who has 50 posts.
Inactive Pup
Caelean Balik
hope ya don't mind him - he's mostly lingering~

He wasn't sure what to do with himself now that he had what he had been looking for. Every now and then he'd linger after @Anastasia like a ghost. Perhaps it was because she was the closest thing he had to a friend (or a caretaker) at the moment. He rarely spoke to the others even if they approached him first. His lips usually sealed only offering as many words as necessary.

It was today he picked a wordless task, his paws aiming to fill the spots where others had been. He smelled the blue-eyed female heavily (in fact everyone seemed a bit heavier in scents but he had no clue why) and quickly moved after her. Maybe she would have something for him to do. Caelean was eager to take his mind off of his own thoughts.

But he stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the familiar voice talking to someone. A new scent. He lingered in the background for he was rather content to silently view this interaction.
[Image: CcTMB1g.png]
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta

Odysseia lifted her head and halted as an unfamiliar voice and scent drifted through the air. Bruning eyes south the frame of the voice which was no doudtly female. Finding the white woman Ody nodded her head in greeting. "Hello" she responded as the woman approached her, Ody's tail wagging slightly behind her as she waited for the woman to come closer.

Once the white female was in range she introduced herself, as Anastasia, the advisor of the two alphas of the Surge. "Its good to meet you, Anastasia," she said her head bowing into a more formal submission greeting. That was how you greeted someone high in rank then you as a pack wolf right? Returning her head to a normal position her ears angled toward the woman. "I'm Odysseia Immortal, not really holding any fancy titles yet," she said a smile growing forth on her lips.  

However, a flash of white in the background caught her eyes and she peered in behind Anastasia. Had someone followed the white woman? Oh well, perhaps a shy individual had followed her out here.

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

Contrary to what she led on, Anastasia wasn't oblivious to Caelean's antics and was well aware of his interest in following her on occasion. It was easy to express that she enjoyed having a shadow every now and then, whether it was announced or not. Even with his scent heavy on her trail she made no effort to thwart his plan of hiding. Not yet, at least. You as well, she answered and was about to interject and hope to get the name of who she was pleased to meet and was caught right in it. Odysseia, a very pretty name but Anastasia got the compliment more often than she could handle sometimes and led to being more supportive than complimenting.

That can always be fixed, because if anything she wanted to be a guiding light for those that came into the Surge as rising strangers. The last thing that she wanted was to be an outsider so she wanted newcomers to be insiders from the very start. Which included making everyone feel included. Caelean, she called, noting his scent and the peer of her pale companion over the dove's shoulder, why don't you come say hello to miss Odysseia? Anastasia turned her head and gave a polite smile. This would be good for the young boy to branch out and see that there was nothing to hide from. Lachesis and Lilya would not bring in folks that were bad (she knew Lach enough to trust him whole heartedly) and he could benefit from seeing that making newcomers feel more at home was beneficial.

Played by Becca who has 50 posts.
Inactive Pup
Caelean Balik
He almost turned around when the dove called his name. Everything told him to flee the scene like he was a suspect in a crime that hadn't happened. His muscles seemed tense to his core as he stood in his spot for a few moments, eyes settled on dark pointed female across from Ana.

It was with an awkwardness that his small paws carried him forward. He was most certainly not doing this for himself and he was not doing this for Miss Odysseia. If anything, he was doing this for the kind Ana. When he brought himself to a stop it was by the older female's flank. His head and tail hung low, sunshine eyes settled to look at the ground between all of them.

"H-hello." His ears fell flat for a moment displeased with himself for such a poor greeting. But he could not bring himself to part his jaws and manage anything better than that.
[Image: CcTMB1g.png]
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta

The spider nodded her head with a smile at Anastasia's words "Yes, I told Lanchis I try and teach what I know about survival." she spoke a faint hint of pride in her words when she mentioned survival. She not grown up in the soft pack life, close but not quite. And she spent two years on her won surviving. So she had no problem teaching it on, and to be honest she liked the company of pups. And kinda feard had a soft spot for them. But she could do it! "So that is what I will do, teach throughs who wanna listen to survive out there" she made a motion with her head towards the border, life beyond that was hard and difficult. You never quite had a full belly and a den was a faraway dream most nights.

However, as the pale advisor spoke again, a name she did not know and the asked someone to come meet them. Calling her Miss, which kinda made it sound she was an old hag. She need to fix it, besides that kind of formal titles were odd.

However, as the pale boy emerged from the shadows, he appeared tense maybe even scared. He looked to be about the age of Sana, so almost a year. And he was pale in color like Lanchis, was this his son? Or was he the son of the Advisor, he had been lurking perhaps he was watching out for his mom? Not that his heritage mattered to her, but his tense way of moving and hung head had her feel bad. She did not want him to look like that, so sad.

The Spider flopped onto her belly laying down with a smile on her face. "Hello, Caelean." she spoke her words calm and warm. "Please call me Ody, it's what my friends call me" she smiled at him, he had no reason to fear her or be tens around her.

March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

There were still quite a few moments where Anastasia could tell that she was putting forth the effort with great force. Anastasia wanted happiness and right now the happiness she had was seeing other folks be happy. She didn't get that, not yet. She was, in a sense, just happy that her friend was happy with his life and wanted to see others happy that they had a place here. You mean Lachesis? Anastasia asked, tilting her head in confusion for she didn't know who Lanchis was but it sounded quite close to their creamy white leader. Teaching those who don't know about how to survive out there is smart, as Anastasia had had to learn on her own several times and it had never been any easier. In truth, nothing could ever prepare you for the loneliness but the rest could easily be retained.

It was even better when Caelean came upon them and sidled up to her. He was brave to come forth and listen to what Ana requested of him, as it would help him to see what went on. At least the woman in front of them was kind enough to place her stomach to the ground and talk to the boy, even offering him a nickname and bringing him forward as a friend rather than a stranger.