657 Users Online
Google, Bing

well my heart is gold but my hands are cold — Driftwood Surge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rachel who has 87 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lekalta Baranski
Looking for @Lachesis
The honeyed woman stood at the borders, the once proud stance she would have held vanished from her very form. There was a glint in her eyes – something hollow that had come to settle within the soul of the lone Baranski, though she couldn’t quite put her finger on it. The loneliness was all consuming, but it was not that which had evicted her – it had been her guilt.

Weeks had passed since she had been within the surge, and she swallowed thickly, knowing the wolves of the pack would consider her theirs no longer. The plump rabbit lay at her feet – a meek offering in comparison to what Lachesis truly sought – loyalty and honesty.

Her tongue smoothed across her teeth and lips, testing herself. She exhaled, her features a stoical mask as she elicited a gentle howl in the air, asking for the white wolf who lead them all. With her summoning released, the she-wolf lowered herself now, her tail tucked carefully behind her to cease the scent of her potential fertility – something she had guarded very carefully. With her form lowered, she waited, her green eyes cast upon the land that she had been supposed to call home, but had yet do truly do so. Now, she was hesitant to believe she would have the opportunity to do so.
(This post was last modified: Mar 19, 2018, 05:56 PM by Lekalta.)

are you deranged like me? are you strange like me?
lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

All she saw was a silhouette of a gun

The call for the pale man reached the spider's ears and she looked up, the spring itch deep in her skin caused a slight snarl on her lips. However, it soon faded as she moved, heading towards the border. The call had been for Lachesis, but that did not stop the spider from going. After all should the borders not be attended? Wasn't that a pack thing? Bruning eyes would seek the trees, the sound of water from the river and soon the scent of a woman in the air. A soft snort would leave her lips as she tried to clear the others rich scent from her nose.

However, one free from the trees her features soothed, but body held high tail hold just slightly above her. The other had already submitted so it wasn't a stance she kept for long, just a moment before neutrality would fall over her. "These are the borders of Driftwood Surge, what or who do you seek?" she asked voice formal but neutral almost curious as bright orange eyes seemed to study the other woman.

Guardian demonstration 1/3
March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
guardian Dem 1/3

The little Crow had been dozing in the sun when she heard the call from the border. It was her aunt Lekalta, there was not mistake in her mind. Oksana wasn't going to stay away from greeting the woman no matter if her leg was hurt it not. She rose to her feet as quickly as she could and hopped toward the border. It took her a little longer than it normally would but she finally reached it.

Ody was there already and under normal circumstances she would have greeted the gray woman. Today her aunt had come home and she had missed her a lot in the time that she'd been away. She hobbled past her friend despite hearing what she'd said upon her approach straight toward Lekalta. Aunt Kalta I'm glad your safe and home, I've missed you, she said as she pressed herself into the fur of woman's chest. Just because her mum was gone didn't make Lekalta any less her family. They were all that was left and they needed to stick together. She just hoped that Lachesis felt the same.

(This post was last modified: Mar 29, 2018, 02:44 AM by Oksana.)
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Lekalta Baranski

A pale figure emerged from the winter-stricken foliage, but it was not the ivory man that she sought. Her green eyes did not meet the fine green of Lachesis’ own, but instead one of a burning sun. The girl was striking in a unique way – silver cloaked with ebony points. There was an air of regality from the she-wolf, though her posture would soon relax as she spoke, but not before she stirred something within the Baranski – she had once been higher in the hierarchy of this pack.

Was that what a Baranski was made to be? A leader?

“Lachesis or his mate,” she answered in turn – the she-wolf had not bothered to ask her name and so Lekalta chose to respond directly to her question first. “My name is Lekalta Baranski. I was a member here before.”

It felt strange to introduce it as such – Lekalta might have moved with the pack to Driftwood Surge, but she hadn’t been around physically for weeks, if not months after her mothers death. She had been within the lands – but she had remained secluded. She still was uncertain as to how to place herself amongst her pack mates once more. Or if she ever could.

It was then that the little crow made herself known, and the once stoical features of the honeyeyed she-wolf lessened -- her eyes softened upon the girl and while she maintained her submission, belly upon the cool ground, she craned her nape forward, her muzzle brushing to the girl's cheek in embrace. "Oksana," she murmured. "You're well?"
(This post was last modified: Mar 19, 2018, 07:05 PM by Lekalta.)

Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark

He knew that call all too well. The ghost couldn’t help the frown from tugging at his lips as he started toward the borders, his pace leisurely at first. He did not doubt that they would have spectators, or that he’d be the last to arrive. The tawny Baranski was a familiar face among the Surge—she had been present to help them stake their claim, after all. She had also been a longterm member of Hearthwood, before and after the death of her parents. But she had disappeared. Without a word. An explanation. Nothing. The last time she had disappeared from the river was after she’d lured the cougar away from the Kingswood. That, he had been understanding. Even relieved to see her scarred form at the borders.

But now?

He wasn’t sure how he felt.

Part of him felt guilty about not being excited to answer the Baranski’s call. He’d been present throughout her entire life. Even harboured feelings for her at one point. He knew the death of her mother had been difficult; it had been difficult for all the river wolves. It was one of the reasons why they had moved south. But he did not understand her sudden departure. He had worried, of course, as his first thoughts always went to the dark places in his mind. Fearing she was injured, lost—or worse. Which was why he was willing to hear her out.

The scent of not one but two Surge wolves greeted him. The newest member, Odysseia, along with Oksana (which didn’t come as a surprise). But Lachesis was not in the mood for spectators. His chartreuse gaze swept over his younger packmates, his expression soft as he noted Oksana pressed against Lekalta’s tawny fur. It fell, briefly, to the plump rabbit at her paws—a good start. You should be resting, he directed at the little crow, his frown returning. The younger Baranski had been reluctant to remain in the medical den despite her injury—and injury that would have killed a lone wolf. She was not doing herself any favours by answering border calls and going on excursions, no matter how short they were. You’re both dismissed. Thank you for greeting Lekalta, but I can handle this from here. He motioned for the two females to leave with a flick of his nose, his voice soft but stern before his peridots settled on the agouti as he waited for her explanation.

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
He hadn’t been very close with this particular Baranski, but he certainly knew of her. So he recognized the voice at the borders as the woman who left without a trace, as so many wolves had done before. The dark wolf had taken his time getting there, wanting Lachesis to come onto the scene first. Plus those heat scents were really strong with both Lekalta and the new girl he had yet to be acquainted with. It was his choice there, though - he was avoiding one-one-one conversation with most females in the pack until this horrible season was over.

Aytigin padded onto the scene moments after Lach, making sure to keep his posture fitting for his rank. He looked at the older Baranski, then glanced at Lachesis with a small, supportive smile.

”I’ll be here if you need me,” the Delaney assured the pale alpha, making it sure that he wouldn’t interject unless asked or needed. ”I can leave if you want.” But he didn’t think it was the best idea for the Stark to do it alone for this one. He was a very emotional being, and if his attachment to this one was anything like it was with Inna... there would be some issues.
Played by Wolfsi who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odysseia Immorta

Carried away by a moonlight shadow

All she saw was a silhouette of a gun

The spider nodded her head as the other woman explained she was here for the leaders. However, a certain curiosity was placed in her eyes and a flick of her ears at the ivory leaders name. Almost as if taking in the way the other woman had said it. The spider had gotten it wrong once, she did not intend to do it again. The stars forbid if she made that much a fool of herself, what would others think if she could not even say her leaders name right? Leader, to think she care for such a thing as a name. Life was truly a puzzle. Then an introduction was given and burning eyes grew wide and surprise. Baranski, that was the name of Sana? wasn't it? However, there was something ells, the knowledge she used to be a member had worry rise in her mind. "Odysseia Immorta" she replied a short nod of her head in greeting.

But the spider despite the knowledge of the tawny woman's family stood by the border. A relaxed yet ready stance, a stance that would ensure she could set into motion if needed.

However, it was not the tawny stranger that caused her to stir to look around surprised as a young black girl came hopping towards them. Right past the spider to greet Lekalta, naming her aunt. The spider would watch them curiously for a moment "You sure you should be hopping around this close to the border on that leg Sana?" she asked a soft and caring tone to her voice.

Then then Lachesis appeared he did not greet the returning Baranski instead he asked the leave of Sana and herself. A hint of worry swirling in her eyes as she watched the man, ears falling back as she bowed her head respectfully. But the worry was stuck in her mind, something he said when she joined the Surge, if she disappeared she wouldn't be welcomed back. And Lekalta's words had not sounded like she left on a mission, but had simply disappeared. She knew that Sana had family ties with her and could only hope that so did Lachesis. Cause the spider feard for Sana's reaction should he turn away this woman.

The spider stood there for a moment ears lead back slightly, a worried glance to her eyes before her features were forced to smooth over. She could not act scared, she neede to leave and to ensure Oksana was okay. "Sana, you coming?" she asked waiting for the girl to make her leave. Ody would not leave Sana here, she would not leave her friend in a possible situation where she could be stuck in the middle. A slight side glance as another wolf appeared from within the territory, a man she was not certain who was.

Gurdain demonstration 2/3
Hoping to get a third post in here, so I can claim LP for the thread.... I understand Ody isn't leaving at once and is risking consequences for it...
March note! It should be noted that Ody's spring scent/heat scent is quite a bit weaker then that of the average female due to her weak fertility.
[Image: ody_sig_by_becuffin-dbod0gl.png]
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Guardian Dem 2/3

In the weeks since they'd come to the surge Oksana had noticed there absence of her aunt Lekalta. She had missed her just as much as she missed her mum and hoped she would see her again. As time passed though she couldn't help but worry she wouldn't see her again so when she heard her call she had to go. She had to see her aunt and let her know that she still cared about her.

She'd gone right to Lekalta’s side greeting her pressing her face into her fur and getting a brush of her cheek in return. I'm doing okay, she told when asked how she was doing. She hoped that she would get the chance to tell her everything but she didn't know Lachesis would do. Her attention was drawn to Ody when she spoke, I had to see her, she said to her friend meaning Lekalta.

Not much else could be said because the alpha appeared, she watched him apprehensively as he looked between her and Ody. His first words were directed toward her, Yes sir,” she said respectfully just before he dismissed her and Ody. The little Crow took notice of the arrival of Ayti which she should have expected. She also saw that her friend had started to leave the scene but stopped and asked if she was coming. Oksana wanted to stay and find out what would happen with Lekalta once she'd spoken with Lachesis. She knew that she had to go so she turned to her aunt and licked her cheek, I'm glad to see you again, she said to her aunt before turning to Ody, I'm coming, she told her friend. She then turned and hopped back toward the surge stopping in front of Lachesis and giving him a respectful dip of her head. She then continued on toward Ody narrowing her eyes at Ayti as she passed him. She soon came to stand at her friends side to wait to let the gray woman lead her back into the surge.

(This post was last modified: Mar 29, 2018, 02:44 AM by Oksana.)
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Lekalta Baranski
Lekalta began to preen at the soft dark fur of the little crow, eliciting a gentle croon as she did so. She had no idea where Inna was – but she knew her daughter missed her even more than Lekalta did, which was quite the statement, given the two had been so close growing up. Oksana, Risaela and Matheo.. They were at the forefront of her mind when seeking acceptance back in to the ranks of the Surge, though she considered all of them family.

Oksana was lectured about a hurt limb, and a frown furrowed upon the delicate features of the honeyed she-wolf. “What happ—,” but her words were swallowed as the regal form of Lachesis came to her. This was a Lachesis she was not familiar with – the look he gave her, the frown that darkened his usually bright features. She remained submissive in her posture, the nature of wolf indicated that she would not be challenging his authority. But she could not help the tug of her own frown pull upon her further.

He dismissed them. Wishing to speak with her alone. While the tawny girl was certainly in the wrong and would work to repair the damage of trust she had done, there was still an inkling of annoyance now – especially when a dark wolf flanked behind him like a shadow.

“It was a pleasure meeting you,” she murmured to the one who introduced herself at Odysseia. Tipping her muzzle, she grazed Oksana with another kiss, nudging her in the direction of the pale woman in encouragement to go. “Love you,” she murmured to her niece, watching her with concern as she moved away with injury. She didn’t miss the scowl the girl offered to the dark wolf – one whom she recognized but hadn’t been familiar with.

The other two began to drift away, and she remained still, her eyes flitting back from studying the black wolf at Lachesis’ flank to the man himself – her eyes only ever meeting his cheek. “You need a guard against me, Lachesis?” It had meant to be a joke, but the rumble in her voice indicated her confusion.

Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark

A sigh of relief nearly escaped him as Odysseia and the ebony Baranski complied without protest. The silver female looked hesitant at first, as to expected. She did not know the tawny female standing before them; she did not know if Lekalta was to be trusted. He appreciated their quick response but he was capable of handling this without an audience. Lachesis wanted to hear the Baranski’s excuse for disappearing without prying ears. Only after he heard her out would Lachesis make a decision on allowing her to come back or turning her away. He especially didn’t want the younger Baranski present, as he did not want Oksana to influence his decision. There had to be consequences—he wouldn’t allow his members to leave as they pleased, without an explanation. Not unless there was something preventing them from returning, like an injury or illness; another wolf, perhaps. But the tawny woman before him looked unharmed; what had caused her absence?

His gaze swept to the departing duo, a small smile now gracing his pale features. Thank you, he hummed in their direction as they took their leave, but lips immediately tightened upon seeing Aytigin’s dark frame come into view. He had not been expecting a third wolf to join them. He understood the guardian’s concern but his presence, likes the others, was not needed. He gave a quick shake of his head. I’m sure I’ll be fine, he responded, his expression softening as he dismissed the male with a sharp flick of his nose.

You need a guard against me, Lachesis? His gaze returned to her pale figure, an amused smirk tumbling onto his pale maw. I sure hope not, he chuffed in response as he lowered his hindquarters to the ground. Regardless of their current situation she was still a friend to the ghostly male; he did not mean for there to be tension. 

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you