Nym — Underground Sea 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Forward dated to 4/6 and now a thread for @Xaiogou
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Macha wasn't quite sure how she'd managed to stumble upon such a beautiful place, but she was more than happy to claim that it was the Moon Mother herself that had brought this mystical scene to be. "Thank you.." She whispered, eyes momentarily sealed shut as she showed gratitude to her deity. Yes, this place would be the perfect location for meditation, especially when times got as rough as they were now. She was doubtful that many other wolves had been lucky enough to scope the sea out themselves, which made it all the more perfect as meditation wasn't something that could just be interrupted all willy-nilly. Making herself comfortable near the body of water, the young Archer began taking deep, steady breathes.

(This post was last modified: Apr 06, 2018, 07:20 AM by Macha.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Ruru who has 11 posts.
Inactive
Xiaogou
Xiaogou padded alongside the body of water making sure her paws didnt get wet. The scenery was indeed beautiful, and she was glad she went venturing instead of going to sleep that night. She stared out at it taking in its amazing sight.
she kept walking until her ears pricked foward. She noticed the black fur sitting quietly beside the water. At first she thought the wolf was looking at her then realized the its eyes were closed. Out of curiosity she came closer, realizing the wolf was a young female.
Xiaogou scanned her surroundings for a few seconds. "Hey you!" she barked at the wolf to get her attention. An inquisitive expression in her multicolor eyes.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the mud. Hunt Opportunity
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

'Shit.' The young fae thought to herself before opening her eyes to meet the stranger with a smile. So much for privacy. "Oh, hello there!" She responded to the woman, picking herself up off of the ground to greet her formally. The woman seemed older, but only by perhaps a year or two. She hadn't smelt of any surrounding packs, either. A loner then? Macha hadn't the pleasure of running into too many of those. Mayhaps this would prove interesting. Necessary, even. Was this another gift from the Moon Mother? Only time could tell. "My name is Macha Acher, might I ask who you are?"

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive
Xiaogou
Her tail began to wag, a friendly gesture to show she meant no harm, and she took a quick second to exam the wolf. She was clearly younger than Xiaogou. "Nice to meet you, my name's Xiaogou." The scent of a loner was absent on this wolf Xiaogou quickly noticed. "I didn't mean to startle you, I was just curious, surprised, to see another wolf out here, and you don't appear to be a loner.." Xiaogou knew she wasn't a loner as her name sounded too fancy for a loner in her opinion. She now wondered which pack this young female belonged to. She did not ask as to not overwhelm her, we've only met a brief second ago.. she reminded herself.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
"Xiaogou..." Macha repeated quietly to herself. The name was quite interesting, she hadn't heard anything like it in the past! "Very nice.. Pretty!" she smiled at the stranger, hoping that her compliment would be accepted well. "Ah," she giggled before starting back up. "That's quite alright. Likewise, actually! Though I just sort of happened across this place, it seemed too secluded to expect company however.. Do you come here often? I'm from a pack west of here.." she'd hate to find out she'd been intruding in on someone's home, so hopefully that wouldn't be the case. Perhaps the female also came here to find comfort from time to time?

Inactive
Xiaogou
Xiaogou dipped her head in a humbled gesture, "Thank you!!" Her paw digged at the damp ground."I don't live around here. I don't particularly live anywhere actually." She smiled to the wolf. " I've never been here before, i'm lucky to have found this beautiful scene, even though i don't really like water." She said with a quite laugh. " She wandered far everyday because she was lonely so she was full of glee to meet a potential friend. Her tongue lolled while she sat. "Would you like to be friends?"
(This post was last modified: Apr 12, 2018, 11:45 PM by Xiaogou.)
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

So not only was the woman a loner, but a traveler? That sure was exciting! Macha longed to be the kind of wolf that chose not to stick around in any particular place for too long, however she was sadly proving to be the exact opposite. The young witch found comfort in having a home, having wolves to call family. A deep respect had been formed around the fact in regards to Xiaogou, how fascinating the woman's life must of been!

It was surprising to the near-yearling to hear that her company hadn't fancied water. She'd been raised to view the element as sacred, a tool for macick and a glimpse into the future. What wasn't there to love about that? But was even more surprising was the female asking her outright to be her friend, something the pup was pretty sure had never happened to her in the past. How.. blunt! Macha giggled, quickly growing quite fond of her newest acquaintance. "Of course! Actually, I can't say I have too many friends right now! That would be lovely!" She grinned, allowing her tail to wag at a faster pace in joy of it all.

Inactive
Xiaogou
She smiled big, bending down into a play bow. With such dog-like behaivour she barked "Great!" a quick heartbeat later she realized how much of a pup she must have loooked like and quickly stood back up, chuckling at herself, "As a loner you get quite happy to meet a nice wolf". "speaking of that, only mean pack wolves stay by themselves, I think, and you're a very nice wolf. Should'nt you be out with your pack, I thought you guys stayed close together?" Her head tipped to the side, she was quite curious how these pack wolves worked. "Though i wouldn't blame you for running off, its much more fun not being told what to do eh."
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
omg I'm literally so sorry this took so long!

Macha couldn't help but let out a giggle as her company expressed how excited she was to have a friend through both vocalization and body language. Though what next left the woman's maw actually puzzled the young Archer for a moment. Is that really what packs were supposed to be like? She wouldn't know. Pookastone was the only other pack she'd ever been in outside of the Dell, and the Dell could hardly be used as an example. Though that wasn't to say the members of pookastone weren't tight knit, because she honestly thought they were! But they also enjoyed doing their own thing usually. "Well most of the time my friend @Noemie is with me, but I think she was busy today.. I'm very nice though! I promise!" she giggled again, pretty sure that her statement was true.