672 Users Online
Google, Bing

bloodflood — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis
Early morning, Scattered Clouds, 32 ° F, 0 ° C

She thought a walk would have helped with the unease in her stomach but it seemed to only further irritate it. For a brief moment she wondered if she ate something bad, then she was forced to consider that maybe the life or lives inside of her didn't agree with her meal. So the meal came back up and she quickly covered it up with what dirt she could manage to move and piles of snow.

Slowly, she moved towards the lake hoping it might be warm enough to not be so forceful on the ice. She supposed that worst case scenario she had to eat some snow to quench her thirst and clean the bile taste out of her mouth. Maybe she could find a healer that would know how to stop the churning of her stomach.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Hope you dont mind me plopping her in here :) Also even though Moon will be having a litter her scent hasnt changed yet

The dark woman had woken up early for some reason that morning. Maybe it was the fact that she was less stressed out now that her husband was finally home. Or possibly that her heat was fading. It wasnt like the previous year though, her heat was fading but her scent hadnt changed yet. Maybe they had been too late and no Eastfall's would be coming this year. The thought made her sad but at the same time @Chan was still not home so maybe not having pups would be better.

The large womans early rising could very well be from the lack of sleep due to Namids passing. It had hit her hard, the loss of her queen, friend, and mother figure. Moonshadow had retracted into herself for the most part since. This morning would be no different. She rose from the communal den sliently as to not wake anyone else. Ebony paws moved easily over the thawing ground towards the lake for her morning drink. She made her way to the hole in the ice and began to lap the still freezing water.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
hope yall dont mind a third!

Sylva groaned softly as she started to stir, she shifted, causing the snow covered brush she had crawled into the night before to rustle. Snow fell, landing right atop her head. “hey!” she mumbled tiditly, pulling herself up and giving her white dusted pelt a good shake, restoring the earthy tones, now snow free. Hazel brown eyes shone as she pulled her lips back into a tired smile, grunting and brushing her side up against the rough bark of the tree. Trying to alleviate the itching under her fur, She hadn't bred this year, and differed through hr first full heat, she hated it, every bit of it, but at least, this year, she hadn't ruined everything for herself.

The lake was nearby, a perfect spot to get a drink and wake herself up before she had to go about her chores for the day, @Birtie was with pups, and she’d need to stock up on Pineapple Weed and Sweet Grass as soon as possible, thankfully, she still had a good month before that was a worry. Namid, the old queen Sylva had grown to like. Had passed, the medic had known it was coming, namid had made that clear, but her death still caused Sylva some sadness, it was never present when a life was lost, even if it was their time. With a heavy sigh, the small wolf started off toward the lake, her nose twitching as she realized she wouldn’t be the first to reach the icy shore.

Eyes squinted, she caught her alpha’s dark form already at the banks, Sylva’s tail wagged slightly as she let a sharp bark out, making her way closer.
(This post was last modified: Mar 31, 2018, 04:15 AM by Sylva.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

She was going to slip off when she heard the lapping of another creature but then soon after there was a bark, not directed at her. Birtie allowed her tail to hang limply between her legs as she moved off to the side. Truthfully, she was trying to avoid contact with other wolves in her current state. Especially the females. While she had not bred out of turning (having bred with one of the leaders after all) she did feel like she would still be judged for it. With her hormones all out of wack, it was unknown what she might say or do if one of her packmates rubbed her the wrong one.

-Birtie's attempt to leave unless stopped-

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Sorry bout the wait yall! DX

The cool liquid stung her throat as it was lapped into her stomach. It felt nice for her heat was still raging within her. All was quiet as the cove matriarch drank until a bark reached her ears. Taking a second to finish her drink before looking up. Moonshadows silver orbs moved from the water to find a much smaller dark form approaching. Just beyond her another form was seen blending in to the surroundings much better. Moon watched as @Birtie turned to leave causing her dark brows to furrow. She had been meaning to talk to the Parlow woman but it seemed like today wasnt going to be the day. So she gave her a brief nod unsure if she saw before turning her attention to Sylva. "Good morning Sylva. How are ya?" She said with a still tired smile.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]