(See All?) Announcements
574 Users Online
Bing, Enera, Google, Hazelnut

I was dreaming of bigger things... — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hawthorn who has 35 posts.
Inactive VII. Yearling
Emmaline Archer
For @Morganna only. Emmy has some questions. Thoughts. Speech.

Emmy walked forward with determination, her eyes fixed on the path ahead of her, one thought racing through her mind... "Where are you Morganna?" She looked over to her side, out over the lagoon she saw some geese flying north to the breeding grounds. She laughed a little bit and kept going, she was not going to be distracted.

When she had gone for a while towards the place @Ravenna had described, she stopped in surprise, a scent caught her nose, wolf scent. She took a  sniff and sure enough, it was a territory marker. "Found you." The girl thought, eyes gleaming with eagerness. She took a deep breath and howled... "Morganna! I am here to make your acquaintance!" She sat down and looked out at the territory before her, and waited...
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
Week 6 - Expectant mothers may start to feel uncomfortable and she may vomit occasionally due to the extra pressure against her stomach.
the only reason that I'm here

The last thing on Morganna's mind was bothering to tramp around the borders with her swollen, aching stomach. Her legs were sore, she found herself short of breath every time a newly clawed toe dug into the bottom of her lungs or pushed against her ribcage and at least one had decided her stomach needed the kicking of a lifetime. She hadn't been able to keep food down for the last three days. Someone else could deal with any calls today, someone who wasn't pregnant (probably with another five or six mouths to feed if the number of cubs could be measured by the misery one was expected to endure). She grumbled to herself as her head came to rest across her paws, and is if summoned by wishful thinking alone, a strangers voice rose into the air. One asking for her specifically.

She scowled, throwing a disdainful look towards the direction of the call. She almost considered ignoring it completely, but that would be a good way to invite a challenge. So she rose, and all but stomped towards the stranger. She didn't recognise the wolf, her eyes narrowing and hackles coming to rise across her spine. "What'der'yer'want?" Her tone would make it clear that the woman would want to be quick about it.

Morganna Archer
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Inactive VII. Yearling
Emmaline Archer
Oh gosh, that is not good. Thoughts. Speech.

Emmy waited for a few minutes for @Morganna to show up. The birds nearby were singing sweetly and the wind was nice and crisp. Emmy grinned and thought that she could stay here forever. But just then, a large woman who looked as though she was carrying puppies came out and asked Emmy what she wanted. The agouti girl was not very happy with being questioned in the manner that the other woman (Who Emmy assumed must be Morganna.) put forth to her, but she simply pushed the matter aside and got to the point.

"I am Emmaline Archer. I am looking for my brother, Icarus Archer, he may have come through here and I was wondering if you may have knowledge of him." Emmy straightened her back, but was careful not to life her tail or make eye contact, lest she invite a challenge. She gave the woman a look over and decided that if worst came to worst, she could probably win a fight, or at least run if needed. "You are Morganna I presume?"
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby i'm back now, feeling how i used to feel

Morganna's countenance shifted a little to the softer side when the girl introduced herself, though it didn't remove the scowl of discomfort from her face. "Never heard o'im, I tended ter stick with Sorya an' 'er lot, or the travellers while I was there." Torbine after all, was a big place. She might have met the boy in passing but just failed to put a face to the name. "Yer reckon 'e's come this way?" Why he would have left Torbine at all had her wondering. "Th' only Torbine born Archer's 'ere are m' pups, but I can keep an eye out fer 'im if yer let me know what i'm lookin' fer. An' why." Not that she'd be going out of her way to find him with the place crawling with vermin and pups on the way.

Morganna Archer
(This post was last modified: Apr 18, 2018, 10:56 PM by Morganna.)
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Inactive VII. Yearling
Emmaline Archer
Sorry for being so late on the reply! :( Thoughts. Speech.

Emmy listened to @Morganna as she said she had never heard of Icarus, which gave her a small frown. She sighed a little and was about to reply when Morganna asked if she "reckoned he came this way". Emmy thought for a second, before replying... "I don't know, but I had figured that it was worth a shot to come here and ask you." She smiled a bit and was ready to turn away and leave but Morganna spoke before she could leave.

She said the "only Torbine Archer's here are m' pups. But I can keep an eye out fer 'im if yer let me know what I'm lookin' fer. An why." Emmy only barely managed to suppress a chuckle. She cleared her throat and said... "Thank you for the offer, I am glad to know that you are willing to help. Icarus is a fairly large male, he has silver and black fur, amber eyes, and has a pretty strong build to him. If you see him please let me know if you see him, he was thrown out of our birth pack and I am worried about him."