Bing, Google, Adelard, Apollo, Juniper

come on and take a bow — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 217 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Aurora Thanne
For @Idris, took me long enough?!

come on and take a bow

She was back near Secret Falls, and more determined then ever to find him. She moved with a constant pace, eyes keen on each shape and structure that surrounded her, a feeling of slight delight took over her when she would spot a budding flower or peaking new growth of grass. Spring would sooner than later be on them and she was happy about it, anticipating the changes that would come from it. Puppies would be here soon, new parents would bring happiness and joy from the prospect of birthing new life, emotion that she needed to feel her own sense of security in the pack. She was losing herself without Aytigin and it was showing. Her fur was beginning to grow patchy, mostly from the warm weather but also from the stress she'd been encountering lately and the fact that she couldn't shake these dreadful onset of tears was another thing altogether. She was falling apart by the seams, bit by bit, but outwardly she faked her appearance.  It never occurred to her that someone was nearby or that she was getting rather far from the pack but part of her wouldn't have cared either way, she needed this closure even if it punished her in the process.

Ashbash 2016 - Ian Schneider 
(This post was last modified: Apr 13, 2018, 07:05 AM by Rory.)
Graphics by Arya and Becuffin!

Played by Nova who has 28 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Idris Lockelake
{ooc} @Rory ; sorry i waited so long to reply to this. life got so stupid crazy :/

Finally doing what he was initially told, Idris wandered far into the Secret Falls and hoped he would find something of interest to report back to Askan. Or, maybe, he'd find nothing of interest at all which might be even better. To know that things hadn't changed for the worse and that they were still the same. Always a part of him that doubted each move that was made - constantly telling himself that he didn't belong anywhere and that he was a waste of space here. Askan clearly had faith in him and it was nice to think that Sachiel and Hawthorne might like him but it was the not-knowing part that scared him the most. So when he saw the pale, beautiful woman wandering at a glacial pace, he couldn't help but wonder if her thoughts were any brighter than his own. Of course, he was one of those frustrating individual that would have pointed out that she should smile more but the difference being that he knew when to keep his mouth shut. So, he chose to watch - all while hoping that she would turn around and engage him. Idris had wanted to belong to something, to someone, so maybe it could be her?

(This post was last modified: May 29, 2018, 07:10 PM by Idris.)

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
There is a deer carcass being picked over by three coyotes. They spot you and become territorial of their kill.