(See All?) Announcements
390 Users Online
Oleander, Apollo, Google, Bing

nothing could go wrong, unless that's what you'd like — Clearwater Tarn 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro
More or less meant to be a 'read only' but if someone really wants to join feel free to || Sunrise, Broken Clouds, 44.6 ° F, 7 ° C

Sleep didn't come easy. She paced around the area outside of the den mindlessly. Maybe it was nausea or maybe it was the worry over her son's absence. Perhaps it was simply her own mind being rude to herself, denying her the sleep and peace she wanted. Either way, it was driving her mad.

The pale leader drifted away from the den to reach the edge of the pack's territory. Her head tipped up, examining the mountain walls around them. The rough edges of stone seemed illuminated in the morning light. It was beautiful and while she should have been perhaps grateful for having such a lovely home with a well working group of wolves (despite all their differences) she felt a void within her. Something was missing amongst it all.

A sharp breath of air was sucked into her lungs as tears pricked at her eyes. She realized that while she loved this place, loved the man by her side and the wolves below her, it would never be the north. There was no @Morganna and no Wraith. Realizing it hurt the most. She had been so keen on bottling her emotions up and moving on for the best that she had never properly dealt with her loss. She should have stayed in the north or stuck by the peach-eyed Archer in the south. But she had made her mark here and had signed her fate. There was no turning back now even if the whirlwind of emotions in her told her to.

She took in another deep breath before she turned her back to the borders. The Santoro would compose herself, seal up the vault of emotions and continue on her way. If anyone asked or saw her small slip up then perhaps she could blame it on pregnancy hormones. It wouldn't be a total lie, would it?

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T
Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
The large wolf hadn’t slept inside of the den that night, he had decided to try and be productive that night, working to hone his skills at hunting in the dark. Everything seemed quieter, more alert and wary of a predator's approach. He was returning empty paws, nothing to show for his efforts except for the frustration. Walking along the trail, he was coming closer to the pack’s den when he looked up, catching sight of the fiery warm glow of the sun’s light creeping over the stone palisade that gave them all shelter.

The yearling lets a soft content sigh escape as he watched the scene, a grin forming on his lips as he let his gaze drift back toward the trail in front of him. He knew he’d sharpen his skills in time, for now, he could just enjoy the attempts. The wolf paused when he caught sight of a pale shape, closer to the rocky wall’s edge. The pack only had a couple of white-furred wolves, and judging by the size, he could guess who it was.

Daesamar started off toward his packmate, his fluffy tail wagging slightly as he came closer, he paused a couple of yards away, letting a soft bark of greeting escape before he called out in greeting “Wanna share the sunrise with some company?” he asked, knowing most wolves who came out at this time tended to want to be alone, and he was content to leave if his leader did want to be alone.
[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

She hadn't thought she'd run into just yet. The expecting leader had figured that maybe she would have time to slip back to @Lorcan and rest by his side for a few brief moments. None the less she put on a soft smile for the younger Tarn wolf to see.

I think that's a rather nice idea. Perhaps some company would allow her to at least not get fully swallowed by her own thoughts. She moved to settle herself down onto the earth with a soft huff. Piety was positive anyone who said pregnancy was a miracle didn't even know the half of it.

Are you always up this early? The Santoro asked as she looked over at the large boy. It wouldn't kill her to know her member's schedules. If anything it might prove useful down the line.

# C W T
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
The large wolf nodded quickly, a soft sigh of relief escaping when Piety accepted his invitation. His almost ever-present grin broadened as his silver eyes looked the pregnant leader over quickly, watching her settle down. Once he was sure she was settled, he stepped closer, settling down on his haunches a foot or so away. The youth didn’t want to get too close, not wanting to cause any discomfort and having no clue how uncomfortable she already was while carrying new life inside of her.

“Yea…” He said, glancing up at the sky, watching the sun start its slow climb into the sky. His soft smile shifted slightly, his brows lowering just slightly into a frown. “I try to catch it every chance I can, it’s always a nice surprise and oddly comforting. Like...No matter what happens during the day, the sun always rises at the start of the next. even if things aren't going well, it’s something to smile about, because it’s still there, something to look forward to.”
(This post was last modified: May 01, 2018, 12:21 AM by Daesamar.)
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

She listened to him, not daring to interrupt. It was a rather positive outlook on things. She was glad she had met the male and made the offer for him to come check out the Tarn if he needed anything. Lucky for her he had seemed to decide this was where he wished to settle. A positive mind amongst all the tensions was extremely welcomed.

You know, I bet the plateau has a lovely view of the sunrise if you ever want to take a trip up there to see it. Might even be better than here crammed between the mountain walls. Her words were followed by a small chuckle. The view wasn't bad here but she figured that the higher areas would have more pleasurable viewing spaces.

# C W T
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
His head tilted slightly as she spoke. The plateau, the thought to check it out so early in the morning had never crossed his mind. To him, it was an utterly brilliant idea. He loved it, bobbing his head quickly in agreement. “Well, maybe when you not so ro-” he cut himself off, making a gargled noise as if he swallowed his tongue. He had almost mentioned her plumpness, something he was sure she would be sensitive about, and definitely not a topic he wanted to be so insensitive about.

{b} “I’d love to check it out when your feeling better.”
He corrected himself quickly. There was a hot rush of warmth to his cheeks as he grimaced, tucking his chin against his chest, His crooked ear flopped just slightly as he focused on looking at the ground in an old habit of embarrassment. “is there anything I can do for you?” he blurted out after a few moments, not daring to look up, the ground seemed particularly fascinating right now.
(This post was last modified: May 01, 2018, 12:48 AM by Daesamar.)
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

A brow arched above her scarred features as she glanced at the yearling. She had a rough idea of where that sentence was going but it seemed the boy was quick to stop himself before the word got out. So she was content to drop her ideas on where exactly that sentence was going.

I trust you to go alone if you want or even go with another pack member. I'll certainly be busy for some time even when I feel better. Not that she felt bad now per say (although some mornings were absolutely horrendous) but she was pushing her luck climbing these mountains already. The last thing she wanted was to worrying Lorcan or Odin because she went to see a sunrise with someone.

His question brought on a brief flick of her ear. I think I'm good for now. Can I do anything for you? She asked her brown gaze looked back at him. Was there something on his mind? Did he have any questions about anything?

# C W T
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
He looked up after she turned down his offer, he bobbed his head in response before settling down onto his stomach. He tucked his paws neatly in front of him before groaning in quiet content. He understood what she meant. She had a lot to do with running the pack, and being a mother on top of it was sure to e a headache. In all honesty, he felt a tad bit guilty about making the offer, he hadn't taken her condition into consideration.

The yearling thought her question over for a moment, his eyes closing. He had a lot of questions, ones he wasn’t sure he wanted to ask. Some of them seemed a bit silly to him and he didn’t want to embarrass himself further her, but then something came to mind. “Yes ma’am, something’s been bugging me, it’s apart of why I’ve been out at night so much. Hunting, sneaking, its...I don’t understand it, Almost every time I try stalking something it seems to learn that I’m there, I don’t think I’m making any noise though.”