Google, Bing

walk around like a skeleton — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 6 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jingyi Lau
@Treyah @Dread but open to one other || Shower Rain, 41 ° F, 5 ° C

I wanna make them think they're seeing something

He traveled north at a casual pace, not in a real rush. The wolf in the willows had been kind enough to tell him a bit about the place. He thought he would have been keen to keep up the adventurous pace and avoid the packs but he swiftly realized he was not cut out to be alone. It had nothing to do with his own issues but just the fact that the silence made him feel a bit crazy. He was used to all sorts of chatter and the occasional screaming of children. He had debated going home or even settling in the willows perhaps but the tawny female had said the woods this way were beautiful in the spring.

Maybe he would have believed her was it not for the rain and dreary clouds in the sky.

While the rain was a nice, warmer change from the snow it certainly didn't make him look very good. His fur a disheveled mess and just damp enough to almost look oily. He didn't have time to groom himself. The scent of others was strong and Jingyi realized that he must have found the place. It was quicker than he had expected but he didn't have a problem with that.

The pale male tipped his head back, letting out a small call for the wolves of this forest before he settled down onto his rear.

Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you

Treyah was a bit of a flustered mess. Between the anxiety of Cannon's disappearance, trying to pick out a birthing den (should she just use her mother's old den? Or just stay in the one she shared with Lana? Or there was Maera's old birthing den too), and losing grasp of her thoughts and words mid-sentence, she most certainly hadn't been expecting a call at the borders. No-siree.

So it was with no small measure of curiousity that she made her way towards the borders, hoping she wouldn't lose track of her purpose mid-step. As long as she didn't get distracted... like by the way the rain ran down the charred trunks and made them glisten, or the way the earth smelled damp and warm for the rain, promising so much, but as of yet providing none...

She almost seemed startled as she finally spotted the loner, a sheepish smile coming to her face as her tail gave a wave. "So sorry for the wait, I-uh..." Her eyes looked glassy for a moment before she shook her head with an embarassed laugh, "Sorry, I'm Treyah, the leader here at Charred Ash Draw." And I'm looking like a total dunce right now. This was her most embarassing moment yet, she was sure.

Treyah Tainn
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

Garmir had been remaining close to Treyah for most of the day - not so close as to be intruding but in the general area where she was, often watching her from distance while relaxing himself. She had certainly changed in these past days, her mood swinging around to a point she sometimes felt entirely different person. Garmir was concerned, afraid that yet another wolf gone missing without word had finally got into Treyah. Despite all the recent hardship, she was still active and seemingly doing preparations for her coming litter. Garmir was happy that she had got the chance and wondered if his prayer by the hidden tree had been answered. Treyah's young would be the future of this pack and Garmir wanted to make sure they and their mother would be safe.

When the call came, the earthen male jumped up ready to go investigate, but he noticed that Treyah begin to thread towards the borders herself. While she was pregnant?! Garmir immidietly went after her without saying a word, the spring rain masking his steps from detection even though he made no attempt to hide his presence. As Treyah appeared and greeted the stranger, Garmir soon enough emerged himself from within the dark, charred trees, taking place on Treyah's left side but few paces behind her so that it would be clear she was of higher rank. He wasn't going to say a thing, but he would keep close eye on the stranger... closely.

Guardian demo 1/3(?)

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Becca who has 6 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jingyi Lau

He didn't really mind the wait he was given, thought nothing of it really. It gave him some time to compose himself and rest before having to stand again. It was a female who greeted him first, obviously pregnant, with a rather light atmosphere. Before he could say anything though there was another figure just behind her who spoke nothing.

With a soft huff, Jingyi pushed himself back up into a standing position on all three legs. "No need to apologize." He replied with a small smile. "I'm Jingyi, was hoping to possibly settle here if you have room for me." The male's tail swayed softly behind him as he made his intentions known. "I can't offer the traditional skills most can but I do believe I have some skills to offer still." He'd be an awful scout, hunter, or even guardian but there were other things that pale male could do.

Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Feel free to make other posts assuming he has been accepted into the pack.
turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you

The simple motion of rising was enough to draw attention to exactly what he meant when he quantified his offerings as not in the traditional sense but Treyah hardly blinked as the smile grew on her face. "We've always got room for those that want it." Her tail was waving happily at her back as she moved in closer to run her side along the pale mans. "And I'm sure you'll do all you can, nobody could ask more than that." She motioned with a tip of her skull towards the borders. "I'm sure you must be hungry huh? We'll show you around." She included @Garmir in her invitation, almost certain that he would follow with or without it.

Treyah Tainn
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: phone post. Quality may suffer.

Garmir did not move when Jinqyi stood up but he clearly tensed a little, his protective nature over Treyah showing through his otherwise neutral pose. His eyes moved down along the pale man's form and then down to his legs, Garmir too noticing obvious disability. His brow raised the slightest and his stare showed his curiosity even if he did not word it. The missing leg was clearly a disadvantage and The stranger was not trying to hide it in any way. Least he was honest.. a fairly good trait.

And sure enough. As Treyah invited Jinquy to come along, the earthen male moved closer now to take place on the new comer's legless side, not hiding on any way the fact that he was curious to know more. Perhaps little rude, but he was not good at maintaining etiquette. Thus, Garmir's first words The newest member of the pack would hear were; "What happen to your leg?"

He wasn't mocking the other male with his question, but honestly found it curious.
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!