Google, Bing

Blue eyes like the devils water {BWP} — Drowned Wood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Macha had spent the past two to three days seeking out a little present for the new mother-to-be's of pookastone. The gift in question was rather specific, they'd receive one freshly shed antler each. Antler's, in magick, were associated with the life giving powers of the sun. It's properties included that of wisdom, nobility, protection, and interestingly enough corresponded with the cycle of death and rebirth, something the fae particularly thought Celandine could use right now. Though of course, what the pair did with their new prizes would be completely up to them, however the young Archer still thought it'd be a nice gesture.

It was earlier in the day that she'd finally come across a pair, and it was a matching one at that! A grin spread across her maw as she thought of the best way to charge them up. Evidently, she'd settle on marsh water. After all, she'd heard some unsettling news about coyote's lingering around the area as of late, and knew it'd be downright stupid to travel off too far from the pack alone. The drowned wood was close, at least close enough to call in some reinforcements if proven needed. Plus, Marsh water held a banishing property. If she made 'banishing negative energy/harm' her intent, the antlers would definitely make for a perfect little surprise!

Trotting up to the muddied waters with much grace, the young Archer carefully placed the pair in a rather shallow piece of the marsh. Wouldn't want them washing away and getting lost somehow now would we?

(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2018, 08:00 AM by Macha.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Oolong who has 11 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Noemie Beaulieu
Trailing not too far behind Macha was something Noemie did often. Today was no different. Following further behind, keeping an eye out for small trinkets she maintained the darker wolf within her view. The pale girl knew why they were out there, she kept a watchful eye for the prized possession as well. Trotting up, she noticed Macha had found what she desired, two freshly shed antlers! They seemed matching as well, something Noe thought for sure to make the girl happier. It was off to the next place, following the other once more.

As Noe reached the drowned wood, and watched Macha place the two antlers within the murky waters, the young one approached closer. "I see you found what you were looking for." She stated with a grin, sitting down next to Macha. Her honey eyes looked into the muddied shallows, curious as to what they might find, and as to what would come next.
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie had been spending most of her time preparing for the cubs. Searching for whatever herbs she could, pulling the fur from rabbits, re-arranging the small stores in their medicine den. It all made for a very busy-albeit boring-time. Thus, she thought that she might seek out some of her age mates, for no reason in particular. The girl might have gone after her brothers, but she just happened upon Macha's trail first.

It was no surprise that her cousin's scent mingled with Noemie's. She hadn't had much of a chance to talk to the girl, but it seemed as though the pale wolf was pretty much Macha's shadow. Might as well make her acquaintance. Especially if the alabaster thing planned on sticking around. Chuffing a greeting, the girl closed in on the pair. "Goin' fer a swim?"

Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
You realize that two coyotes have been following you.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Swear warning

Macha nodded as her dearest friend spoke. "Mhmm! I put them into the water to charge!" She smiled softly, glancing over at Noemie before continuing onto a more in-depth explanation. "Basically, different waters do different things. Marsh water is good for banishing things, in this case the intent is to banish any harm or ill intent that might come for the puppies and their mothers, alongside any negative energies that might happen to linger on by." Maintaining her expression, the young witch turned her attention back to the pair of antlers, proud of the accomplishment.

It wouldn't take long for her cousin to find the two Moon Mother followers, and it dawned on Macha that this would make for a perfect opportunity to introduce her to Noemie formally. "Oh, Nellie! Not exactly, no." She grinned, tail wagging as she swiveled her body toward the direction in which the dark fae resided. "Noemie, this is my cousin, Nellie! She's the one who brought me to pookast---" She quickly cut herself off mid-sentence, flickering her gaze to concentrate on the tree's placed west of where the three stood. They were not alone.

Teeth bared, Macha let out a no-bullshit growl.

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Noemie Beaulieu
"Mhmm..." Noe listened intently to Macha's explanations, learning much in the short time she had been at pookastone. After her short monologue, the young witch continued tending to the newly found antlers, only stopping when a new voice rang out. Turning to the voice, Macha seemed to greet the other pleasantly.

A haphazard greeting was begun, interrupted before anything else could happen. Then, silence, followed by a deep growl from the darker girl. One Noemie hadn't heard before. Gathering herself up quickly, the lighter wolf looked around, following Macha's gaze farther beside the three wolves.

Coyotes.

Two of em to be exact. Fast thinking, and quick following lead to the ghostly girl growling back at the two, eyes locked. Standing her ground, this wasn't a battle she planned to lose.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Macha's attempted introduction cut off as the sickly smell of coyote's began permeating through the air. Lesser canines. Stupid, pitiful things they were. A smirk passed over the russet, and black girl's features. They'd take care of them quickly, and continue on with their chat. After all, she'd never met a coyote that wasn't terrified of wolves. One look, and they'd be history. Her companion's reactions sparked her own teeth to flash past her lips. A growl vibrated the length of Elenora's chest, and she turned to face them. They were awfully close to home, and with two pregnant females back in the scowle, a chase might be in order. "This'll be fun."

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Imminent danger must not of struck in coyote #1's head, as he didn't seem too keen on backing down.

Coyote #2 seems hesitant, probably noting that she and her friend had failed to sneak up on the three pups.

Coyote #1, reflecting the actions of the three wolves, bared his teeth growling, even going so far as to faking a lunge at the group.

(SWEAR WARNING)

@Noemie you're free to attack or do whatever you want, Pinn and I already went over this, just act like I'm the DM in our d&d campaign XD

"You don't get it do you?" Macha called out to the aggressive coyote, completely unfazed by his piss-poor attempt at scaring them, or whatever it was that he was trying to do. "We're telling you it's time to fucking go." She grinned, taking notice of her friends out of her peripheral vision. They both seemed well up to the task of taking care of these goons, so why not have a little fun? Plus, knowing Nellie, well, she'd probably be pretty damn upset if they didn't at least try to make fools out of these unwanted visitors. 'Idiot, why aren't you backing down?'

(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2018, 09:20 AM by Macha.)
Inactive IV. Yearling
Noemie Beaulieu
"Well... looks like it's time to play." Noe bared her teeth at the trespassers. She wouldn't let these two fools get back to pookastone, if it is a fight they want, then it is a fight they will get. Growling louder she stepped forward, holding her ground and ready to go. If it werent for the other two beside her, the poor girl would probably run off in the other direction. Luckily both Macha and their newcomer Nellie looked in fighting shape, so the alabaster girl began to close in. A move was made by the first, eliciting the girl to make hers. Lunging for the second coyote, hesitation was written on it's face, making it an easier target. Hopefully the other two would follow.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

A smug grin played at the corners of Nellie's lips, though her snarl remained in place. The coyotes didn't seem to want to back off. Fine. It was their funeral then. As the larger of the two lurched forward, and Noemie made her move, Elenora took the chance to do the same. Lunging forward, the masked girl snapped at the air in an attempt to intimidate the creatures. Strange that it had to come to this point, but it was what it was. If the 'yotes wanted to think they were big and bad, then the three girls would have to show them how the pecking order really worked.