(See All?) Announcements
559 Users Online
Google, Bing

I'd like to get to know you — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

AW! I would like him to meet some CAD members :)

The large sea wolf moved easily over the charred trees that made up his new home. This was definitely very different than Bella Coola or either of the other packs he's joined in the lore. It had a certain appeal he guessed. What was left over from a fire. The opposite element that was so familiar to him. Tyne wouldn't complain though he had come to terms of never seeing the sea again. It saddened him that he wouldn't ever be able show his son the beauty of the ocean. The boy would have to learn through stories from his parents. Today the agouti man was on his way to see his little boy maybe take him to play in the river or do something else should he choose. It was amazing to see him grow so quickly and Tyne was beyond proud of him.

[Image: tyne_by_becuffin-dblzjdk.png]

For OOC preferences just check Moonshadow's profile
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
@Tyne

On Tyne's path Garmir was walking to opposite direction, possibly returning from scout run judging from how his head hung low and his tongue was lolling out of his mouth. He'd been running alright and his normally pale paws were all muddy along with the underside of his fur. Upon noticing Tyne he straightened up somewhat, slowing his pace as he moved to pass the large male. Technically Garmir was of higher rank, but he did not count ranks below Alpha pair and the wolves directly below that. Everything else was equal in his eyes.

Reason he appeared little uneasy was because he had not talked to Tyne since they had first met. It had not really been best possible introduction, Garmir persenting himself almost as if he had kidnapped Nauja. A misunderstanding sure but it had him feel little quilty.

Garmir stopped, partially blocking Tyne's path as he lifted his head, ears perking forward in attention. Again he had no idea this might appear little aggressive, being socially lacking as he was, but he tried to adopt some expression that did not seem angry or tired. Uneasy smile was what he managed to deliver. "I'd like to talk." -he asked, as nicely as he could muster.

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

The large tawny sea wolf moved easily through the draw. Golden orbs taking in his surroundings before falling on a familiar form. The dark form of Garmir was walking towards him. Tyne hadn't seen the man since coming to the draw. If he had to be honest he hadn't exactly sought the man out. Their first interaction hadn't exactly gone well. The other man had made it sound as if they had taken Nauja but Dread had been quick to correct him. Even if it had been a mishap it still left him wary of the darker man. So when he did catch sight of Garmir his skin prickled just a bit. But he had to keep an open mind, you cant judge someone based off one meeting.

Craemy limbs came to a stop as Garmir did as well. Tyne knew that being the new comer he was probably the lowest ranking so when the other male held his head high and angled his ears forwards Tyne couldnt say anything. He could however be not so happy on the inside. His charcoal ears flicked back as he glanced side ways for a moment. His ears went back up as he looked to the younger male as he said he'd like to talk. "Sure what about?" he asked curiously.

Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: Shortest conversation ever :D

Garmir looked down to the ground and then sighed. How could he say this really? Best to be straightforward and to the point. His gaze moved up from Tyne's paws to his muzzle and then he muttered with a low voice. "I apologize for my earlier... you know, how we met. Sorry."

There, that was it. Apology delivered, now they could continue on their way - least Garmir fully intented to do so. He cleared his throat and then already begin to walk as if this was pretty much the end of whole conversation.. unless Tyne wanted to say something in return of course.

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

Golden eyes watched the darker man in anticipation as he waited to see what he wanted to talk about. Tyne wouldn't have to wait long for Garmir got straight to the point. He apologized for how the pair had met. The large sea wolf was taken aback for a moment. Sure their meeting probably hadn't been the best in the history of meetings but it certainly wasnt the worst either. Just as he was going to speak Garmir was already up and walking away. Creamy brows furrowed in confusion as a small snort came through his nostrils. "Well uh - thanks. I guess" He said in reply. He had no idea if that was going to be enough to stop the other man from walking away or if he would just say something in return and keep going.

Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: If @Tyne agrees, we can OOCly agree they had a nice hunt later together - or we can maybe even thread that. If not, w/e. ^^/

Again he realized in hindsight that he wasn't giving his best possible impression. Garmir had already practically ended the conversation before it begin. Should he stop, say something else? What even could he say? Good job with your second impression, you are real weirdo. This is why he hated talking about nice things.

He could talk about work or about Treyah but he had already breached a whole chapters to Nauja. Sometimes it was better just to say nothing and walk away. Garmir already decided that - when all of sudden he came to an halt. Oh yeah, there as something he could still do - perhaps even have a chance to bond with Tyne a little bit while doing it.

"Ah, I forgot. I'm heading out hunting first thing tomorrow. I could use some help. You good hunter?" -He made an offer, barely glancing over his shoulder as he did. While internally Garmir had been smacking himself over the head - outwardly he had managed to maintain picture of tired, disinterested pack member with still too much work to do - the usual image he carried.

(This post was last modified: Jul 11, 2018, 09:44 PM by Garmir.)

Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

Im fine with doing it either way haha if you want we can bust it out ICly or to save time do it OOC :)

Garmir stopped but didnt turn to face the sea wolf. As he spoke Tyne's ear splayed out in a slight irritation. Why couldnt he face him when he was talking to him? An inaudible rumble vibrated his chest as his eyes narrowed at the darker males back. "Are you a good hunter?" It took everything he had for him not to let out an audible scoff. Of course he was but there wasnt any way for Garmir to know that. So it wasnt right for him to react negatively. "Yes I am, I was training to be one in my birth pack." He stated simply, if he wanted to leave so bad then the Kersey man wouldn't hold him back with words.

Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: We can def do it IC! I sense a kind of.. friendly rivarly rising up here. Maybe a hunting challenge or something.. Garmir is such an ass. So much for "sorry" :,) @Tyne

Oh.. Garmir thought he felt some kind of irritation coming from behind him. The other male replied simply enough that he indeed knew how to hunt and it was all the earthen male needed. He turned his head a little more to look over his shoulder and he gave - this time intentionally, a challenging, cocky grin. "See you in the morning then... hunter."

With those words he excused himself, turning his attention forward but making sure to listen what was happening behind him. Garmir was even surprised himself how he managed to turn attempt at apology into something much more worse, almost outright challenge but he did not see this nesseserily a bad thing. Sometimes it was good to let out tension through compeition and if done right it was way better bonding experience than pretended friendliness. If Tyne had something in him - and Garmir did not doupt he did, tomorrow propably would show it.

- fade (?) -

Inactive No Rank
Tyne Kersey

Sounds awesome :) faded and archived

Finally the dark male turned and faced his agouti companion. A almost smug, challenging grin was painted on his dark maw. Golden eyes narrowed ever so slightly as his head lifted slightly as well. His own cocky grin painting its way onto his creamy maw. "Tomorrow it is then." Tyne replied keeping his tone neutral. There would be plenty of time tomorrow to have a challenging tone. This would be good for the sea wolf. Some friendly competition is good for the soul and that's exactly what they would get. When Garmir turned away to make his leave so did Tyne. It seemed like a good run was in order to somewhat prepare for tomorrow.

-Fade-