714 Users Online
Bing, Google

What SHOULD be forgotten... — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sorrow who has 2 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lei Morinna Sorrow
Set just after dawn!

Lei smiled faintly, though there was no meaning in it. Her paws crushed the damp grass as she stared at the rising sun, like she was normal. Just a wolf in a world that didn't make her scared or angry or hurt in ways she couldn't understand. I'm stronger than this. I promised myself I wouldn't think about it. She stabbed her claws into the ground fiercely. "It only hurts more," the female murmured, "I should know that by now." She sighed. No use trying to act happy now. The fantasy didn't work when her heart still stung with the agony of being chased out. By my own pack, the beautiful wolves who were perfect in every way. The female raised her head to stare into the eyes of the image of her crush, Ayra, imagining a conversation with her. 

Before she could speak, Imaginary Ayra said gently, "I didn't know what I wanted you to be. But I didn't want you to be like this." Lei was surprised, (Being surprised by my imagination, wow, she thought sarcastically) but also not. It was something Ayra would say. Pushing back the longing the black wolf still had for her, Lei spat, "Like what? You left me!" Tears streamed silently down her face. "I...I HATE YOU!" The tears became great hiccuping sobs. Not all for the heartbreak, but also for the fact that, despite trying to build up walls of anger around the feelings, she still cared.