(See All?) Announcements
682 Users Online
Google, Bing

Congratulations, Tara!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Congratulations, Tara!

From all of us here at RoW, we would like to extend our greatests joys and blessings to Tara, who married her long-time boyfriend and best friend today. We've heard you talking about it for months, and the big day is finally here! I've seen the pictures, and she looks stunning. I've known her and Jamie both for a very long-time, and I can honestly say that they are two of the most wonderful people I've ever had the chance to meet. I love you both, and I can't wait for you guys to be able to begin this next chapter in your lives. <3

If you would like to comment with your own congratulations message, Please feel free to do so.

A big congratulations to you both, Tara and Jamie! I've not known you for more then a couple of months, but over the times we've spoken, I've gotten the feeling that you are an incredible person, and the love between you and Jamie is just.. amazing to witness. Even my cat hopped up on the desk to give her congratulations! And this is the end of my awkward message. :]
let the stars above shine in your soul
Wow, Tara! I sat here for a little bit contemplating what to say and how to express how absolutely happy I am for the both of you! it really is hard to find the words. You have grown in to such a beautiful young woman, and I am so proud of you! You and Jamie were the best things to happen for each other -- anyone can see that just from the simplest pictures.. the way you lean toward one another, the way you look at one another.. I'm so happy for you both that you get to share that with your friends and family today, and the entire world from the symbolic rings on your fingers!

Shadow snuck me a few pictures. You look absolutely stunning! Not that we ever expected any less of you. <3

So congratulations Mrs. Jamie! I can't wait to see your wedding pictures and hear all about it. <33
Congratulations!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you guys!!!! :D

[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Oh, Tara, I'm so happy for you! You two are the most wonderful love story I've ever heard of. You are so unbelievably lucky to have eachother, and I wish you the best<3

Now go make beautiful blue-eyed babies. And if that's impossible, buy them contacts.

<3
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Though I do not know you congratulations! Getting married is one of the many steps in life to challenge yourself! Enjoy your life now, with your soulmate, and make it be one of the best times you ever had!! Remember to always live life to its fullest!
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Congratulations, you're both absolutely beautiful people, I wish you all the best! I hope it was a perfect day <3
O, the good 'ol ball and chain! lol. Congrats!
Congrats, Tara!! I'm so happy for you guys! :) I hope you both have a wonderful life together (Hopefully filled with both joy and aminal loves) and may it never end. -toasts-
user posted image
Congratulations, Tara! That's awesome. Best wishes to you and your new family :)