(See All?) Announcements
1,122 Users Online
Google, Bing

So.......how are you? — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hope who has 99 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu went down the flexuous trail bounding. Just joining Copper Rock Creek had been a type of savior for him. A savior form his tiny voice, from his insanity. Looking around he heard the babbly of birds that just started coming in from the south. Sniffing the air he had hopped to hunt but the snow squished uder his paws. His paws being rather big, wasn't really effected. But with his slowness it would be much harder.

The male trumpeted himself around lifting his paws to get out of the squishy snow. Lifting his head at the trees, a glob of snow fell on his head, knocking him of balance. It was cloudy, but snow still metled, at least what was leaft of it. He looked up still with snow left on his nose. Shaking it off, he started walking again. Not even had he walked to steps, did he slip. Falling foward his body slid across the ground. With the spped he had fallen he zoomed acrosss the ground slamming into a fallen tree.

Rolu opeaned his eyes to see the inside of a tree. Stepping back he found himself suck, stuck in the tree. Well not all of him, it was rather just his head. Very enbarussed he started howling for help. "How does on get stuck in a tree?" asked his tiny voice.
"Alas, it falls upon my lot that I should die and you should not."
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Played by Courtney who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa heard the howls for help and took off in the direction it was coming from. She slowed as the wolf who called for help came into her line of sight. It was surely a sight she had never seen in her lifetime until now. A male wolf with his head stuck in a fallen tree. He was literally stuck in a tree. Ismeme tried hard not to laugh as she walked closer. It was quite a sight to see.

<b>"Hi, I heard your call for help. I'm not sure exactly what to do to get your head out."</b> She walked around the he-wolf and the log, examining it. She found a crack on the side of the tree where his head was stuck. If she could pry it open even a little he could slide his head out. <b>"I'm sorry if you don't like being touched."</b> Isa didn't say anything else and reached down and gripped onto the tree right above the crack. Her neck rubbed up against his as well as her shoulder as she pulled at the tree. She heard a snap as the crack got bigger, making the opening just big enough for him to get out.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu heard the female and became even more embarrassed. "Great its a girl, this is not really a good time," he thought. Rolu listened as she came closer and he answered her his voice echoing of the inside of the tree,<b>"As long as its not personal or as long as your not going to kill me, I don't care," then he added, "Just get me out please!"</b> His voice echoed and gave him quite a head ache. Groaning as the female started to pull on the tree, he used his back legs as pressure to the trunk.

When the tree cracked out shot Rolu, landing not that far away. He got up shaking off leaves and other ground materials. Looking up at the female he was stunned by her looks. She was white with amber eyes, and yet a small stature. he cocked his head and asked,<b>"So whats your name and what do I owe you?"</b> He chuckled at the end wondering if she had a pack. Rolu sniffed the air in hopes to see, also catching site of the scratches left in the snow and mud. The female before him smelled of loner, and wilderness.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa smiled at the wolf as she introduced herself. <b>"I'm Ismeme. You may call me Isa though if you like."</b> She chuckled when he asked what he owed her. He was a pack wolf and she was just a loner. Isa walked around him to make sure he wasn't injured and brushed her tail against the side of his neck playfully as she walked by. <b>"You don't owe me anything. There is no reason to, I was only helping out."</b>

She looked into his stunning green eyes and cocked her head to the side as she sat down. She studied him with her amber orbs. He was a rather handsome wolf even though he seemed to be a few years older. <b>"So what's your name stranger?"</b>
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
Rolu chuckled at her comment, and was rather tickled by her playful move. He watched as she circled him, becoming more interested than before. As she sat before him and asked her question he was rather happy to answer,<b>"I am Rolu Whitetree, of Grizzly Hollow, Third Subordinate."</b> He bowed awkwardly and stayed there for a moment glancing at her. He got back up still standing he asked proudly,<b>"What brings you to this area Isa?"</b> Rolu had insistently started to call her by her nickname.

He looked at her and grinned, siting down he wondered what she was doing around here, "Hunting probably," he thought. He stretched his muscles on his back, more of from nervousness, and agitation. He wondered again why he kept running into all these women. Shrugging mentally, he looked into her amber eyes. His mother always told him that eyes where the window to the soul.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
Isa cocked her head to the side, confused. <b>"Grizzly Hollow? But you have the same pack scent of a female from Copper Rock Creek that I met not too long ago."</b> She wasn't asking really, more like talking to herself. She smiled as he bowed to her and did the same for him.

<b>"I'm just wandering around, contemplating on joining Copper Rock Creek. The female I met told me I should join but I'm not sure."</b> She couldn't help but stare into his green orbs again. They drew her in, almost hypnotized her. She loved green eyes. <b>"You have amazing eyes by the way."</b> She didn't know what had compelled her to say that but the words had already left her lips.
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
OOC: Oh my god i did it again, urg, oh well cover it up :)

Rolu was again regreating himself, it had been the second time he had said that. maybe it was a sign? No matter he continued covering his mistake,<b>"Oh you are right, I ment to say that. I was checking your nose, making sure ti wasn't frozen up."</b> Rolu acted like he had meant to say it,but knew it was a mistake he would want to keep in check. He looked at her and flexed his paw, making sure he didn't go crazy.

Rolu smiled at her and said,<b>"Thanks, I have a thing for amber eyes too,"</b> he said looking at her eyes. He seemed to have some kind of connection to her but he couldn't point it out.<b>"So what have you been doing as a lone wolf?"</b> he asked and waited for her answer. He licked his shoulder making him relaxe himself.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
OOC: Haha you're fine

She chuckled as he tried to cover up his mistake. <b>"Well I don't think my nose is frozen up, do you?"</b> Isa smiled and nudged his cheek with her nose playfully, teasing him. She was really enjoying his company and he was a really handsome wolf. Not to mention he was from Copper Rock Creek like Reba. Perhaps it was a sign that she should join.

So he liked her eyes too. She was already beginning to like Rolu. He was a charming, funny, handsome wolf and it seemed like there was already something between the two. <b>"Well I hunt and just wander around. I'm actually considering joining Copper Rock Creek too."</b> She wagged her tail, excited to possibly be in the same pack as Rolu. <b>"What is your pack like Rolu?"</b>
(This post was last modified: Feb 28, 2012, 09:30 AM by Ismeme.)
Inactive No Rank
Rolu Whitetree
OOC: Sorry it so short, out of muse.lol

The words pricked up Rolu's ears. She was looking to join Copper Rock Creek. What a surprise! Rolu didn't really know how to answer her since he just recently joined, but it was okay.<b>"Well I guess its okay, as long as you stay on Kanosak's good side,"</b> he said. Rolu looked back up at her amber eyes and shook his head as a laugh erupted from his large chest.

<b>"Kanosak is a nice guy, but he could be so, so well ya,"</b> Rolu said as the laughter stopped. he looked again at her and smirked, wondering if she would tip him on anything else.
-Rolu
Copper Rock Creek
Inactive No Rank
Ismeme Theos
OOC: Oh you're fine hun :) I know how it is

At first she was going to ask who Kanosak was but she figured he was a high ranked pack member. Besides, she was much more interested in Rolu than Kanosak. <b>"So if you don't mind me asking, how old are you Rolu?"</b> She was interested in learning more about her new companion.

She smiled at him and decided to tease him a bit. <b>"Well you're a big handsome wolf. Especially with those eyes. I bet you have every she-wolf in your pack chasing after you huh?"</b> Isa smirked, playing around and at the same time, wanting to find out if he had a mate.
(This post was last modified: Feb 28, 2012, 09:33 AM by Ismeme.)