(See All?) Announcements
607 Users Online
Hazelnut, Google, Bing, Finley

given the chance — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
@Celandine Macha, you find a dead snake!

Although she was unable to pinpoint exactly why, Macha had been feeling rather melancholy as of late. She had decided to blame it on the cold months for the sake of her sanity, but that hadn't really felt like the only reason. Because of her current emotional state, the fae made continuous efforts to keep herself out and about, today really being no different. She'd been wandering about the pack territory aimlessly for quite some time before stumbling upon a freshly deceased snake of sorts, and currently had been studying the specimen. "I wonder how it died... Doesn't look poisonous.." Perhaps the children needed a new toy..

Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

When her path crossed over Macha's the woman smiled. Skoll's daughter had certainly proved herself useful. Whether it be filling the caches, or rearing the children, the subordinate was more than willing, and perhaps Celandine had grown some sort of soft spot for the girl, though she would never admit it. The inky woman's voice touched her ears just before her frame came into view. Curious, the alpha closed in, her gaze landing on the snake's coiled body. "Can you use it for anything?" It was an honest question, since it was common knowledge that the fae knew next to nothing about medicines or their uses.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer

"In my craft? Or medicinally?" To Macha the words were practically identical, however she knew better than to assume that anyone actually took her lifestyle seriously. Though Celandine and Morganna were definitely more accepting of it than others, and she was definitely grateful for it. "In my craft, snakes can be used to banish unwanted entities, amongst other things. Medicinally, there's not much this snake has to offer." at least not that she knew of, but it was just your everyday snake so she was pretty sure on the statement. "I was wondering if perhaps the kids would be interested in it, though they might be a bit too old for that sort of thing now.." Oh, they grow so fast.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Her brow rose at the question, but she gave no hint to her thoughts otherwise. The woman was well aware that Macha's religion gave her a... particular inclination towards oddities, but it didnt bother her. In fact, Celandine might even venture to say that nearly all of the wolves in Pookastone seemed to have their own sort of quirk. "If it would keep strangers off of our borders, I'll take it." Especially ones like the last she'd met hoping to join. 

A heavy sigh followed the subordinates next statement, accompanied by the smallest hint of a smile. "You could try." Though she didn't really believe it would do any good. The children were indistinguishable in height with them now, and their minds had already grown so much. "But I think that you would be able to make better use of it."

(This post was last modified: Jan 14, 2019, 05:28 AM by Celandine.)
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer

Macha chuckled at Celandine's words. "Yeah? Well suppose it could do that." she smiled. With enough intent it would definitely be possible, though she was more or less talking about spirits. Perhaps she could do the alpha female a solid and cast a spell for the occasion around their border later, if that was really what the fae wanted. She had an inkling that the company that had been showing up as of late hadn't been the kind favored by her snowy coated friend.

Mimicking Celandine with a sigh of her own, the Archer let her head hang low. " I knowww." she smiled. "I guess I just wish they would have stayed small and oblivious for just a bit longer."  

(This post was last modified: Jan 31, 2019, 06:05 AM by Macha.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine allowed the hint of a smile to ghost along the edges of her maw. She hadn't really taken the time to consider just how big her children had become, and whether or not she wished that they would stay small. She thought she preferred them now that they could fend for themselves, but there would always be things the woman would miss. Most notably, the ease of ordering them around. Now that they could think for themselves it wasnt so easy. "But now I dont have to worry every time the stink of coyote taints the air." Yes, she definitely preferred them now.