(See All?) Announcements
637 Users Online
Google

Can you hear me? — Empress Riffle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 25 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Annaliese
After a long day of fishing Annaliese had retired to the banks. Her paws were numb from being in the icy water all day. It had been worth it though, for the pile of fish she'd managed to gather up. They weren't nothing fancy, not quite like what she was used to on the coast. The yearling sighed, eyeing the fish before flopping backwards into the snow. Her chocolatey eyes stared up way ahead.

Why did she have to wake up in some forgien land? Her body begged to feel the salty winds ruffle her fur. Her paws itched to shuffle her toes in the sand. Ana frowned deeply, another hefty sigh escaping her.

"Ya know I don't believe you can actually hear me..." She started off softly, looking to different constellations, "But if you're out there...I'm more alone than ever. There's no coast anymore, the skin walkers took that too. I miss you... She trailed off and shook her head, "I've lost it, now I'm talking to the sky...waking up here. Immediately having someone demanding things of me when I can't even tell left from right. I was so groggy. I couldn't even stand at first. Now here I am taking refuge with wolves that obviously don't want me around. I don't want me here either, mom. I want to be home..."

The yearling watched the lights twinkle above herself, feeling ridiculous. And at the same time, it didn't matter. She so badly wanted her ocean back. The dark female licked at her still healing paw absent mindedly, never once removing her gaze from the skies.