(See All?) Announcements
771 Users Online
Google, Bing, Mouseling

Two Beds and a Coffee Machine — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

Oksana had kept on the move since she'd arrived back in the lore. Her curiosity about other wolves and the territories drove her to keep going. The weather didn't slow her some. It was her leg that slowed her up more, she'd found on the closer days it pained her. She'd grown used to that too, ot was a part of her life but she'd always been determined. 

Her dark figure moved through the forest toward the soundbof water. She knew exactly where she was but it even looked different since the last time she'd been there. Occasionally she would stop to investigate an interesting scent before moving on. 

She finally reached the falls where she stopped to watch the water fall. At least they hadn't changed. She soon turned toward some of the bushes nearby where she sniffed under them,perhaps there she'd find a meal or a place to rest for the night. 

Table by Arla
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
the rogue prince

Visiting the nearby lands was a common occurrence for the Vuesain male, the Falls being his favorite. He kept thinking he might possibly run into a certain woman again, that wouldn't be so bad. However, he needed to keep focused, continue to scout out the territories for information and wolves interested in joining the cove. Aleister was going to be picky on who he'd allow to join the tightknit family unit, especially cautious on letting any nillydilly know his family's whereabouts.

The falls were just as beautiful as ever, the water still cascading down from the mountain. Though Winter's icy grip was constantly trying to deter it from its natural flow, however Nature prevailed. For a time perhaps. As the dark agouti male sauntered through the trees, he happened to peer through the trunks towards the water pool and spotted a figure. An ebony coat caught his mismatched gaze and his heart quickened. Was it her?

His paws kept calm as he grew closer to the falls, while his eyes searched the other from a distance in hope her figure grew more familiar. The rogue couldn't tell from this distance, so he decided to approach and perhaps he would catch her scent. Leaving the forest cover, he approached the ebony cloaked wolf. Hello miss, he called out softly, hoping that when she turned to face him her familiar face would greet him.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

Her search under the bush wasn't completely in vain. She'd caught the faint scent of a rabbit. She thought that maybe at some point it may have stopped for a rest or even shelter from the weather. Whatever the reason it had to be under the bush the crow was curious of where it might have gone. 

She'd lowered the front part of her body to the ground to get a little further under the bush. Oksana had only been under the bush for a moment when she heard the man's voice. 'Well, wasn't this just a little embarassing,' she thought. She crawled out from under the bush and rose to her full height before turning. 

Her orange gaze landed on the dark about which she sized up quickly. "Hello to you too," she greeted with a smile and friendly wave of her tail. "I suppose I'm not the only one to be drawn to the falls this fine day."

Table by Arla
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
You smell the remains of an elk nearby. Enjoy your feast! +10 Health
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
the rogue prince

The ebony woman was shoulder deep underneath the bush for reasons the rogue could not be sure of. Perhaps she lost something under there or smelled something good. Whatever it was, didn't keep her long under there after hearing his greeting as she was quick to reach full height before turning towards him. He didn't realize the breathe he held within his chest until a orange gaze fell upon him. Releasing the trapped air quickly, Aleister discarded whatever feelings churched inside his stomach. Not every ebony cloaked wolf was going to be her.

Plus, he must have been nose blind to the fact she didn't smell anything like the one he hoped to see. Though this woman certainly wasn't not pretty, she definitely still pleased the eyes, but she just wasn't the one he thought it was. She greeted him politely, her smile warming and bright. The falls do look particularly good today, he responded with a soft smile, his mismatched gaze glanced behind her towards the rushing water before moving back towards the ebony woman. I'm Aleister, I'm just passing through. He offered before the scent of elk in the air washed over him. Glancing towards the source, he thought perhaps this could be a opportunity to maybe gain a decent acquaintance. Not sure about you, but I could use something to eat. He was willing to share if she was, there was most likely enough for the two of them. 

Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

Oksana quickly recovered from the slight embarrassment she'd felt when she first hear his voice. When she turned she found a nice looking agouti man. He was polite and he seemed kind, she was glad for that. She was surprised that he was there but not at the same time. She frankly was glad he'd come across her, another of her kind there in her old home. Sort of a sign that she hadn't been crazy to think she should stay. 

Her smile widened as he spoke of the falls. "They do, this is actually the first time I've visited them in winter," she revealed letting her gaze drift to the falling water before it settled back on him. "I am as well," she stated when he said he was just passing through. Perhaps he was looking for the same thing as she was. "Its very nice to meet you Aleister. I'm Oksana." He couldn't know how nice it was to meet him and find out there were others in the lore. Well, at least two others. 

Her nose caught the scent of elk nearby which was a much better scent than faded rabbit. He was offering to hunt with her and as much as she wanted to take him up on it she felt she shouldn't decieve  him either.  "I certainly could as well but I must warn you," she took a few steps toward him so that he could see the limp she carried, "My leg isn't what it once was but if you still want to get that bite to eat I'm sure I can keep up." She'd worked hard to not let a bum leg hold her back. 

Table by Arla
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
the rogue prince

They are very soothing anytime of year, but I particularly favor them in Winter, Aleister answered truthfully. Retreating to the falls whenever he needed to clear his mind had been a staple routine since he was a young boy. With the Falls not being far from the Lost Lake, he never got into much trouble when he sought this place out. She too was just passing through, like almost every other wolf he has come to meet since returning. Which was a welcome thought that nobody was looking to claim territory this close to the Cove. The ebony woman introduced herself as well, her name unfamiliar but unique.

Oksana's answer to his offer was not exactly what he was expecting, but he didn't dismiss it either. Understanding what she meant about her leg, he nodded but still offered her a smile. Let's see what Nature offered us. The dark agouti male was very curious as to what happened to her to give her such a limp, but he could tell she made up for it in perseverance. As he turned to walk towards the delicious smell, his mismatched gaze turned to her. So, this isn't the first time you've been to the Lore?

Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

"I can see why. They are both beautiful and soothing. My mother and I came a few times in the warm months." Oksana thought that maybe Inna had liked the falls even if she never said. Watching a moment as the water rushed over the falls she thought it would make a good place to rest and think. Her short time there had helped cheer her up a little after the last week.

Oksana was worried that once she told Aleister about her leg he wouldn't want to hunt with her. Thankfully that wasn't the case. She smiled and offered a nod at his words. "I'd like that very much." Her appetite had started to return a couple days ago so a good hunt would go a long way. She moved to keep step with him as they walked in the direction of the very inviting scent. She met his gaze when he asked his question. "No its not. I was born in the lore. What about you?"

Table by Arla
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain
the rogue prince

Accepting his invitation to join him, she kept in step with him as the two of them moved closer to the smell. It didn't take him long to realize they wouldn't have to put much effort in their meal as the elk was already down and dead for them to feast. The ebony woman did answer his question with stating that she too was born within the Lore. Seems like a lot of former Lore wolves had been returning to the land all of a sudden as she is yet another soul that had been born here like him and his sister. I was born here was well, he responded, mismatched gaze glancing to meet her bright orange one.

Do you have any family here still? My sister and I found the land quite vacant when we returned about a moon ago. He was curious to see if she found anyone still inhabiting the Lore. All the signs pointed to the land being abandoned for a while, but he couldn't assume everywhere was the same. Especially in the places he had not traveled yet. Around the bend of a tree, he spotted the elk carcass. Partially picked at by crows and other scavengers, there was more than enough for the two wolves to share.

Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

Oksana was grateful for the opportunity to have a hunting partner. Even if it was just for a little while. It was also a chance for her exercise her leg a bit but as it turned out that wasn't meant to be. When they found the Elk it was already dead. It was a little bit of a disappointment but there was still plenty for them to share. That was of course better than nothing so Oksana chose to be grateful for that. She met his gaze when he stated that he too was born in the lore. 

"Its a relief to know I'm not the only one whose returned. What part of the lore were you born in?" She asked wondering if it was a place she knew. "I was born in Kingsfall," she offered. When asked about family she shook her head, "Not as far as I know. I returned with my mom. She wanted her final resting place to be here with her parents so I brought her back and decided to stay," she explained. "I've only run into one other besides you since I've been back. Its good you have your sister here with you." Oksana couldn't help but wonder what had ever happened to her brother. Maybe one day she'd see him again. 

When they found the Elk it had clearly been picked over. Oksana wasn't surprised and didn't mind. "Looks like it's our lucky day. We don't have to chase it and there's plenty to eat." 

Table by Arla