(See All?) Announcements
624 Users Online
Google, Viorel, Bing, Hazelnut, Sophrosnia

Kateri Vuesain Slayer
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: Kai
.... current characters:Sharlee, Oksana, Avella,Feyre, Kajika,Nix, Augustin, Feyre, Reika, Star
.... how you found us: been here
.... your character's initial fight stats: (POWER HOUSE, TANK, SHARPSHOOTER, GHOST, ROGUE, CLASS CANON) already set
....a role play sample (200+ words):

It had been weeks since he'd seen any of his family and he did miss them all very dearly. He knew that going back to the Chasm to look for them woukd be a lost cause since they wouldn't be there. He'd wanted to go with his mother to the cove. He'd liked it there the one time that he'd been able to visit. So after everyone separated he'd wanted to go back.

He'd set out with his mother and siblings. Though it hadn't taken long for him to lose track of them. It was a little while before he actually realized that he was lost. He thought if he just kept looking he would find them. They couldn't have been far. Those thoughts quickly turned to a sort of panic when he couldn't find them. He tried following their scent but the snow had made it difficult.

Somehow he'd found his way to the cove and he hoped that he would be welcome there. He waited shifting uncomfortable on his paws for his mother to answer his call. When she did he got the kind of greeting that would make anyone's heart swell with love. A whine escaped him as his mother checked him over. He tried to lick her cheek to return her greeting and his tail wagged furiously behind him. Another wolf appeared as his mother was checking him over but Auggie didn't get the chance to say anything about it.

Then she spoke asking why he was there and where his dad and brothers were. He looked at the ground for a moment. "I don't know where they are," he admitted, "I wasn't with them. I've been by myself trying to find this place."

and finally a bit about your character.... Daughter to Aquene and Aleister
Hey Kai! I've given Kateri her adult HP, the role play sample used just needs to be a touch longer. It currently clocks in at 186 words and needs to be at least 200. As soon as that's edited I can get her accepted. <3
Sorry about that. I've updated the post.