Google, Bing

Brielle Macieo
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: Tasha
.... current characters: Vayko, Aquene, Seri, Tori, Avesta
.... how you found us: I live here
.... your character's initial fight stats: +1 Dex
....a role play sample (200+ words):
Star, Oksana, and Diantha. As the wolves filtered in, she made note of who was missing and hoped that their arrival would be briefly followed. Still, as the time passed and others filtered in, she felt it appropriate to begin without them. She would need to seek them out later, inform them of the meeting and find out why they were absent. A smile gently captivated her features as she looked between them all, encouraging Eclypse toward to stand in front of her so that she might introduce their latest member to the rest of the pack.

“Thank you all for gathering so quickly.” She stated as she glanced between them all. “I’ve called you all together to speak about a few important pack matters… but to start with, some good news.” Her maw would run along Eclypse’s back for a moment. “This is Eclypse. She’s getting older and will be appearing more outside of the den. As with the past, I would appreciate it if everyone could help me and Nash keep an eye on her.”

She would let the announcement hang in the air for the moment. Magg, Matos, and Mona had been just as explorative at their young ages as she expected Eclypse would likely be… and memories of when Kateri had disappeared still lingered fresh in her mind. "Beyond that, I am planning two envoys. One to Dead Empress Backwater to begin to heal the bonds that have been strained, and another to Paradise Falls." She paused for a moment, looking to Magg and Leo. "Magg, Leo... I would like to ask you both if you will represent the pack and visit Paradise Falls on our behalf." And then she paused. "Either Nash or I will go to the Backwater, due to the sensitive nature of our current relations." She looked to Nash to see if he had anything to add.

and finally a bit about your character... Daughter of Woya and Adelard