541 Users Online
Google, Bing

Got a pain in my chest — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 340 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Archer Valle

Archer

Ally was quiet, and that was okay. She had very little experience with others outside of her uncle, and she'd been shy then too. The less curious she was about her family in the Cove, the better. Then she might not be inclined to come back here, or spend extended time within their borders. Aquene's offer was not a surprise, knowing what he did about her, but Archer still shook his head. It would probably be wise to accept her help, but he couldn't justify taking her away from her pack for who knows how long.

"Thank you," he said again, "but we'll manage. We're meeting Eros soon... maybe he will have some news. If not we'll head north. If- when we find her, we'll send word." He knew she would be just as worried about her daughter as he was, even though he wanted to be mad at her. He didn't think she'd stay away on purpose.

Archer is very haggard and thin; it is obvious he is not doing well.
Played by Tasha who has 365 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Aquene Slayer

Aquene would offer a gentle nod in his response as he thanked her. “You never have to thank me… you’re family, Archer. And I will always do whatever I can to help, especially where family is concerned.” She knew that was hard to believe, given what had happened to his sister, but there was little she could do to change the past or the fate of the young Sephrina.

“Please, keep us posted… and know that you always have a home here.” Even though she knew the changes of him taking her up on such an offer were slim. She would wait for them to depart, worry over her eldest and where she might be sinking in before she turned away to take her own leave.

Aquene Slayer
[Image: jNJyCis.png]