Adelard
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
.... ooc name: Greyer
.... current characters: Oleander + Anatole
.... how you found us: bookmark bar
.... your character's initial fight stats: assigned
....a role play sample (200+ words):
from there is no call I do not answer;
Adelard could not stay away for long. After a couple of seasons of preparing his sons for their yearling months, he had to tap out. The boys did as they wished and were more than capable without a watchful eye at their backs. Why he thought it was a good idea to scout ahead and leave Woya behind was well beyond him. Now he was alone and traversing the wilderness on pure instinct. Grand.

Muscle memory served him well, however, as he stumbled onto familiar ground. Even beneath the thawing snow, the land was unmistakably home. Or, at least, what had once been home.

He entered the cavern with a bowed head. Once upon a time, it had been a hallowed space. Winter's adieu had refilled the underground spring. The afternoon sun still made the fool's gold glitter on the inner rock face. Nostalgia twisted in his chest, yanking at his heartstrings and crushing his lungs. He had to sit and breathe.

The wolves of Fools Gold Chasm were no longer here. Though, he hoped, if he was lucky enough, perhaps Woya had kept to her plans to settle with their neighbors in the Cove. For now, Adelard was going to take a well-deserved break.

and finally a bit about your character...
I thought I posted... guess not... Adelard's still here, I swear. I mean, someone's gotta be there for Brielle. :c