Google, Bing, Ozark, Hazelnut, Eros

Grimcutty
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Code:
.... ooc name: Killi
.... current characters:none
.... how you found us: souls affiliate
.... your character's initial fight stats: Rogue
....a role play sample (200+ words): Kenta had passed through Silent Meadow before, though he had never lingered longer than it took to move beyond it. These were not his dead, and it had seemed almost disrespectful of him to wander around examining the stone circles -- in honesty, though, he had wanted to. Throughout his life, he always felt something surreal any time he found himself in the resting place of the dead, be it in Wickerwood or here in Casa di Cavelieri.  Walking among graves had a way of wrenching him out of whatever trifles he worried over and elevating him into deeper considerations. Today was no different.

Today, though, he had a change in perception regarding his presence in Silent Meadow. For one thing, he now knew of the Spirits Passing tradition, and while he had no dead to honor, he could still show reverence and respect to his pack by participating in the custom of tending to the meadow.

A light snowfall cascaded from the gray afternoon sky as Kenta approached one of the circles of stones. It looked like someone had already cleared the weeds from this one, but it had snowed since then, leaving the stones partially submerged with a moderate layer of powder blanketing the area. He leaned over, and, using mainly his healthy arm, began to brush the snow away. Here and there, he used his injured arm, but sparingly, and only for small amounts of snow, such as the little piles that had accumulated upon the stones themselves. It occurred to him that he should have brought a broom - or a shovel? - but it was too late for that now.

Kenta was patient. He had nothing else planned for the day.

and finally a bit about your character... Grimcutty came from a violent, domineering background. As he matured he grew to dislike the lack of morality by which he was surrounded and departed his pack of origin in search of something better .
[Image: standing_wolf_line_art_by_sleepykyju.png...height=208]
Hi Killi,

First thank you for coming to check us out! Just a couple notes before we can get your application accepted, you will need to add a birthplace onto Grimcutty's profile, it can be as specific as you would like but even "outside of Relic Lore" will do. Also, you have selected Arctic Wolf as a species and Large as a size, arctics can only be small or medium so you will either need to edit the species or the size. The last thing is you will need to fill in the build stats which are height, length, and weight (this one can be a number or a description such as heavy, lean, thin, muscular etc).

Once those few changes have been made we can get you in the game!
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]
I apologize! I added his birthplace, changed his subspecies to Great Plains Wolf, and added his dimensions to his profile. I also changed his fight stats to rogue. Let me know if I got everything! :)
[Image: standing_wolf_line_art_by_sleepykyju.png...height=208]