259 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel

This is my Home — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 127 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Sage Hervok
some fairy tales are more than true

Sage found her friend's smile comforting, returning a soft grin with a nod. Whatever happened it would all work out in the end. "Yeah, he didn't seem the most amused when I asked about ranks a while back." The comment was spoken more out loud to herself than to him. Thinking back on the memory and the spar, weighing her options as the current conversation continued. "Yeah."

Sage cocked her head, it had never occurred to her that the peppered Valle enjoyed the same as her. For the most part, she steered clear of the intimidating leader. She righted herself with a thoughtful expression painted on her features. Maybe it was a point of interest for them to bond on. There hadn't been much opportunity granted to her yet.

The woman listened intently as he rambled off what the pack needed. Listening to her options and mentally scratching off the first two. Unless the lasting damage was bad enough, she didn't foresee Clover retiring anytime soon. Nor did she hold much interest in being a medic. She felt much too inexperienced to consider taking on the role of an advisor and thankfully it was fulfilled. She didn't want to leave the pack too much, so scouting was a quick mental no. That left her with teaching, hunting, and being a guardian...

The she-wolf sat there, brows knitted in concentration, eyes cast down on a fallen twig. A few moments passed between his last words and her stare. The silence became defeating between the two, but she seemed completely unaware. She was weighing everything out. Considering what she felt the most passionate about and what the pack truly needed. A guardian didn't seem high on the list nor was she the best fighter. She was gun shy so to speak when hunting deer. Children...they still made her unsure. Sage continued to ponder. The sudden movement of her eyes lifted to his gaze. An air of confidence unusual for the wolf swept over her, "I want to be a hunter."

The woman knew Eros could deny her, given how the pack hunt had gone, and he was alpha...but she felt capable of learning. If she could fish as well as she could, then surely with help she could learn to be a successful hunter.

"She speaks" She walks She thinks

[Image: SWS_MostLikelytoGetTogether_tri.png] Dead Empress Backwater [Image: SWS_MostEndearingMoment_tri.png]

Played by Cade who has 499 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater II. Leader
Eros Valle
Eros waited patiently as she processed, tail picking up to wag when the answer came. She seemed rather sure of it then, and he felt it was a good fit too. Were she able to only focus on fishery, he would've been comfortable donning the title here and now. If she were to be their only official hunter, however, Sage would need to fill the role in its entirety. This was a position that required leadership, and so he needed to know she had the practice and training necessary for the pack to put their full reliance on her. That she was capable was not at all in question.

"Alright then, here's the deal," he answered with a toothy smile, that ever-present energy that was Eros coming through. Were he in his friend's pawprints, he'd be excited by the opportunity to prove himself with action.

"I want you to one; be able to tell me the location and habits of at least three of our local herds, and two; lead two successful hunts with at least two other members. Let me know when, and I'll be there. If you can do that, you'll be ready."
Played by WildFlower who has 127 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Sage Hervok
some fairy tales are more than true

He wagged his tail and Sage could feel the mild gnawing of anxiety dissipate. Her ears pricked forward, a small smirk forming on her lips. The expression wasn't one on her face too often. A deal? Something about that sounded exciting. His demeanor came to life and she could feel herself beginning to buzz. This had to be good!

The woman's smirk doubled in size, "Challenge accepted, I better go get started on that." Sage, per usual, was straight to the point. She gave a respectful nod before walking away and carefully scenting the air for traces of her first practice target.

FADE

[Image: SWS_MostLikelytoGetTogether_tri.png] Dead Empress Backwater [Image: SWS_MostEndearingMoment_tri.png]