483 Users Online
Google, Bing, Isla, Sophrosnia

Dappling my Sunlight — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Padding through this new place the young silver
wolf took in the sights greedily with curious blue eyes.
With no actual parents to punish her from journeying away
from Willow Ridge pack territory Narimé often took to wandering
around Relic-Lore searching out through new lands. She liked to
see the new places and what discoveries might be found
within these territories. Deep down in her heart she knew it
was wrong to continually leave the packlands, but once her hunting
forays were over she was seriously bored out of her mind sitting
doing nothing at the Willows. The rest of the adults never took her
on patrols around the terriotry. Maybe they thought she already knew
about those sorts of things after being a loner ffrom such a young age.
Whatever the case the adults generally ignored her unless she spoke to them.
So bordom finally edged the yearling out of the territory to look around.

The sunlight struck warmly against her back as it filtered
through the tree's heart shaped leaves. Narimé loved whatever tree's
these were. She loved how they have such neat looking leaves on their branches.
Blueish purple eyes gazed around at the tree's, the birds flitting through the tree's,
and the green path she trod upon. The gray girl had been investigating a tiny
stream wondering where it had come from. One day she followed it up to
Bramble Falls, and now today she was investigating where the stream had
seemingly split into two.

She did not know that she was plodding along Heartleaf Creek.
But the young girl happily skipped along. The day was great! The sun
was shining! and there were many places along the creek to explore!
So what if I enjoy myself for a little bit. I never get to do anything else so..
Narimé passed a tree that was leaning over the creek. It must have been
blown that way during a strong wind storm. The tree
caught her interest, and Narimé began to sniff around it. Then she began to
climb up onto it. Watching the tree to make sure it would take her weight
the girl began to step cautiously further out onto the trunk. Soon
she was half way across the bending tree and able to look down into the
creeks clear water. She smiled at her reflection. That wolf is pretty. I don't
remember looking that old last time I looked at my reflection.
Her eyes goggled at her
mirror image then looked down at her legs. They were still too long. Narimé didn't think
that long legs were beautiful. Stupid twig legs. She growled at herself then looked back
at the beautiful wolf staring at her from the water. The only foible in the image
being the girls long legs.

Shaking her mane Narimé stood still on the trunk and looked up at the sky.
Only a few tiny clouds dotted the predominantly blue sky. Closing her eyes
she enoyed the wind as it gusted through her neck fur and around her body.

Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)

Played by Ember who has 3 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Dakota Alaina
(Hope you don't mind if I join in, if you do, I'll delete the post)

Dakota sat down, looked a bit frail, but if anyone dared attempt to come near her, she'd snap. Unless they made they're presence known of course. She hated that some wolves decided they would sneak up and spied on other's, it was vulgar. Her fur was dull, her eyes not shining as they once had, she was worn, only after a year of travel. It was getting better however because outside of this place, Relic Lore, outside had no prey. Here, it was richer, she could hunt easily and swiftly, even in a bad state like she was in now. Her face had a scar, over the eye, not blinding, but it showed clearly, the only reminder of her injuries she'd once had. Luckily, they had a good medic in her old pack. But now, it was a sign of sorrow and remembrance of that fateful day. The day of Treason.

Dakota looked up at the scent of another wolf. Pack possible. She could not identify as she'd been in Relic Lore for only a short time. Her status upon arrivals was on te verge of malnutrition, but she'd made her way to the creek. The Heartleaf Creek was a nice place. It seemed very secluded. She wasn't ready to be near a bunch of wolves yet. But meeting one couldn't hurt. Her arrogance and pride were her only <span class='word'>foible</span>s. They surely couldn't get in the way this time. Right? She tried to assure herself, bust she couldn't do it.

<b>"Who's there?"</b> She called. Heartleaf Creek seemed to have no wolves. Until now. She'd settled here for a night or two of complete loneliness and silence. Thinking of her sister, Amber, where could she be. Last time she'd seen her sister was wen they were chased out by the second of the pack. The vulgar man. Rude, mean, cruel. Probably alpha now too.

To her, the memory was all but faded: It was an early morning, she'd wanted to surprise her parents with a fresh rabbit for them, she'd learned a bit of hunting and was about 9 months old. She'd gone out, chasing a rabbit, almost had it in her claws when a lone wolf spotted her. It lunged, claiming the rabbit was theirs and clawed her. leaving several scratches and an eye. When her parents found her missing, they sent out they're second to find her, he tried to kill her, would have succeeded too, if not the medic arrived when he did. He, the medic, carried her back to camp, using herbs to heal her scratches and her leg. When her parents came to see her, they refused to believe that they're second had tried to kill her and they convinced themselves it was just the lone wolf's doing. The only ones to believe her were Amber, her sister. Jake, the medic and Dakota herself. It took 3 months to heal properly and she continued as a yearling. Until the second threatened Amber and Dakota's life. They fled the territory and were split up by a group of lone wolves.

She hopes to never mention the 'tribe' again. But she's still haunted by nightmares. They've etched themselves into her mind, her soul, her skull and her eye.
(This post was last modified: Aug 03, 2012, 09:19 PM by Dakota.)
Treason Must Be Punished
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
No problem! Narimé likes meeting new wolves. ^^

Narimé's eyes shot open. A voice had come from across the creek.
I think it sounded like "Who's there". Is there another wolf here? She
lengthened herself onto her tip toes trying to look around the bushes on the
opposite bank. The girl spotted another wolf just past a number of thick green bushes
and wondered if the stranger had seen her yet.
The wolf Narimé could see was a grayish one. Though it looked very thin.
Her thoughts immediately turned to "loner" and the silver girls nervousness melted
away. This wolf shouldn't be a threat. Maybe she could even talk to him or her.

"Over here!" She yipped to the stranger giving away her precarious
position over the creek. The yearling couldn't smell the newcomer since
the wind was pushing her own scent to the other wolf. I guess that's how they
knew I was here then.
She balanced easily on the trunk while she waited for the
other wolf to come closer.

Sorry for the short post. Couldn't think of much to type that time. :(

Played by Ember who has 3 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Dakota Alaina
(Thanks, and it's fine. Everyone has some sort of short posts occasionally)

Dakota heard another voice, a sort of confirmation that someone was there. <i>"Over here!"</i> Dakota followed the voice to find a grey wolf, dark and light grey to be exact. <b>"Hello, I'm Dakota."</b> She said; hiding her face from the wolf as she didn't want anyone to see her scar. Once they've seen the scar, they'll ask about it. Once they ask about it, well, she will have to say, whether her words rude or not. She'll have to tell said wolf to mind they're own business. With that, she didn't want to show her face. It was a common reaction to her. Nearly every wolf asked.

Dakota was timid around this wolf. She'd been in Relic Lore long enough that she could recognize pack smell versus loner smell. Her slight paranoia mixed with her fear made her scared of this wolf. She was of a pack. What is Dakota was on pack lands? Heartleaf Creek was secluded, but was it really? Or was it home to a pack. She could have sworn there were no pack scent marks. But pack members where she was from, they never went off they're lands.

<b>"Am on a p-packs lands? You smell of a p-pack."</b> She said, she always stuttered when mentioning a pack. The memories did that to her. Just the fact it was a wolf of her own pack, a second, a second who attacked her. She still didn't know the reason why, but the memories stand still. She wouldn't let them go easily.
Treason Must Be Punished
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
"Oh no! Don't worry you aren't anywhere near pack lands."
Narimé smiled kindly as she got a closer look at the stranger.
She was a loner it seemed. Her pelt was well kept but the yearling
could see that she was a bit thinner than she should be. Narimé noted
the woman trying to hide one side of her face, but the girl knew better than
to ask her what was wrong. She'd been snapped at before by wolves when she'd
asked them too many questions.

"Well at least you aren't anywhere near my packs territory. I don't know
if there are any other packs near this area. I haven't scented a border yet." the gray
girl looked down to watch her footing as she scraped at the bark of the tree's trunk.
When the yearling finally got down she sighed. At least I didn't slip off into the creek...

"I guess It is wierd to find a pack wolf so far away from their territory! Sorry
for being a wierd one." She smiled now at eye level with the other female.
"Anyways. Hello Dakota I'm Narimé." the young blue eyed girl wagged her tail
in a friendly manner like always. Anyone wolf was a potential friend whether they were
in a pack or not.
"So whatcha doing?" Narimé wondered if the lady Dakota was here to hunt
or maybe just relax by the water for a bit.

Played by Bridget who has 136 posts.
Inactive V. Advisor
Pakuna Atea
Going to through Pakuna in, if that's ok?

The flood within the den site had sent stress upon Copper Rock Creek. It would take awhile to build and repair; she was ready for it, though it would be exhausting. Her lower limbs were soaked in mud, her face tired and emerald eyes pale. She needed a swim desperately. With heavy paws, the woman dragged herself to the Creek. The sound of softly rushing water entered her ears and she smiled. At last. Feeling herself cheer up a bit, Pakuna began to pick up the pace, excited to hop right into the water. That is until she saw the two other wolves.

There they were, chatting away. They didn't seem aggressive... did they? No, most certainly not. Pakuna really didn't care at the time. She just wanted to get to the water and clean this damn mud from her pelt. Some parts were still wet on her while some had caked on. It was weighing her down, and she had enough of it. With a huff, she stepped forth confidently, padding straight toward the water.

She didn't make eye contact with the wolves. Her paws splashed into the creek, and soon enough, the water was up the her flanks. Closing her eyes, she relaxed, feeling the mud disperse from her coat.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Skipping Dakota cause she PMed me saying she wasn't gonna post anymore. Going to make it as though Narimé only spotted Pakuna and not Dakota.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #003377;">
From her high spot on the fallen log overhanging the creek Narimé spotted
another wolf taking a drink farther downstream. She was curious if the wolf was
a friendly one or not. If she hasn't said anything yet to announce her presence then I
guess she doesn't want to be bothered...
The young wolf wished she had something
to do. Sighing she realized that she would have to go and ask the female a question anyway.
She had to ask about her father. Then Narimé would leave the wolf in peace.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Miss? May I ask you one question before I go?" She yipped
nicely while trying to jump to the dry spot on the opposite bank. Once the silvery yearling was
on the ground she began padding slowly towards the stranger. Narimé was cautious about
meeting new wolves nowadays. Ever since she'd met with that Vium fellow.
The young wolf kept her head and tail low in a neutral position. However she did cock her
head in an endearing way waiting for the wolf to answer.

code by bryony

Inactive V. Advisor
Pakuna Atea

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/PakunaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:300px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
There was a young woman who approached the tawny one within the water. Eyes opening, her emerald irises and black pupils focused upon the silvery wolf that walked up to her cautiously. From her mouth came a question. Turning in the water, Pakuna padded out of the creek. With a nod of her head, the Copper Rock wolf shrugged. "Aye, 'guess ye can. What be it, young'un?" Noticing her neutral stance, Pakuna mirrored the wolf, appearing harmless as well.

The sun warmed her cold flesh quite quickly as the two stood near the creek. The water babbled constantly, carrying on a conversation with itself. Oh, if one could understand what it was saying. With her tail swaying slowly, Pakuna took a brave step forward, her light green gaze still upon the young wolf before her. She was quite pretty; a silvery coat with light eyes. A blue hue it seemed, but purple intertwined itself carefully throughout the irises. She was, without a doubt, to attract many a male when she was older.

(This post was last modified: Sep 13, 2012, 12:10 AM by Pakuna.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #003377;">
Narimé wagged her tail a little when the female agreed with her
being questioned calmly. Not all wolves were that kind.
<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"I wonder if you might have seen a big white
male wolf with amber eyes, blackish gray fur down his back and tail, and
he might be a little skinny? His name would be Sibo too..." She finished
hoping that this female might have seen a wolf like her description. Most likely
not but I gotto keep trying..
Narimé told herself quietly while she waited.

A fish to the girls right caught her attention only for a moment. It swam
quickly upstream through the creek. Its streamlined sides flashed rainbow colors
as it traveled along searching for a shady spot to look for food. The stream quietly
splashed along beside the two wolves as they stood at the banks edge.
The heart shaped leaves littered the ground and once in a while could be seen drifting
down the creek like little boats in a vast wild sea.

code by bryony

Inactive V. Advisor
Pakuna Atea
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/PakunaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:300px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Pakuna wrinkled her nose and shrugged her shoulders. Now, with a shake of her head, she spoke "Nay, don' know of such a wolf." Emerald eyes locked onto the wolf's as she peered at her curiously. Perhaps her search for a wolf was the only reason she was within these lands. What a shame. It was a curse to lose someone; Pakuna knew from experience. Shooing away the pessimistic thoughts that tore at her mind, she looked at the ground before returning her gaze to the younger wolf.

"He be important to ye, I be guessin', hmm?" By asking such, the older wolf knew she would drive the mystery out of the wolf. Perhaps it was a pack mate, perhaps a family member. The image of Pakuna's mother flashed through her mind, and she held back a scowl. Tail now holding still, she stood stone-still, breath shallow as she listened for the young voice of the wolf before her.