(See All?) Announcements
643 Users Online
Bing, Google

Finding ones self — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi

Kashikoi, Scrap, and Kashi, those were all names the small wolf went by, Second and healer in training was the titles he went by. But who was he really? All blood family left behind and friends lost in the torrent of life while new bonds were forged. Now was a time of thinking, of self healing as it were. The brown wolf strode in silence through the quiet meadow thinking of past experiences. Was he a coward, a fool? or was he a brave warrior of heart? these were the thoughts that passed through his mind. Guilty or innocent by ignorance and kindness? He was the reason Nina's form had been wrecked, torn and all but killed. Heavy heart, heavy mind, it seemed to many memories for one as young as he. He had walked with death at his side as his only friend till the live of a pack brought him back from the brink.

He rose his snout to the air smelling dear and bringing back more memories. A hunt with two lone wolves made friends but that was before the creak when they all but disappeared leaving him alone yet again. Then the wolf Nina, the lone healer and then pack sister, friend. Oh the Diapason of the meadow was quiet in the meadow yet beautiful and healing. Perhaps he would never know who he was but wasn't that what made life your friend and not death? The thoughts of past as much as they brought a tear to his amber eye also made his tail wag in joy. Now was the time to rejoin life's side.
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">It hadn’t been long since she had returned from her short journey from Willow Ridge and back, but finally she had gotten back into her home pack and was never happier to be back. She had been in plenty of pain in her own pack after the flood and had welcomed Elettra’s help. Today her goal was to find Kashikoi and to meet up with him once again. She was not sure if her luck would win over, but she had succeeded in finding his scent. Hopefully, she would definitely succeed in finding him. Her paws padded on the ground unevenly as she tried to keep her back leg lifted. She had only taken a few breaks, in fears that if she didn’t hurry, she wouldn’t find her friend in time to speak to him. Her good eye skimmed the area trying to find any signs of him. Her nose lifted towards the sky and she inhaled deeply her friend’s scent once again in planted in her mind.

After many more moments of continuous searching she finally saw a familiar small form in the distance. A small smile formed on her lips as she called out to her dear friend. "Kashikoi!!" Her voice rang forward, a very obvious sign that it was her. The smile stayed on her lips as her hopping continued and increased in pace. Since the last time she had seen her friend she had not been healthy at all, and compared to then, she looked like a jumping bunny. Her frame had evened back out and her face once again filled with a bright light to them. She was once again her old self. A small giggle escaped her mouth as she started toward again, eager to see her friend.
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
His ears flicked to the sound of a slight limp rustling the grass followed by a familiar scent. He was so young but why did he feel so old right now? He felt like a grizzled old mut of a wolf. But old as his mind may feel his body apparently felt different as his tail rose with a happy wag upon seeing Nina as she shouted out his name causing his ears to perk forward. "It's always a pleasure to see you Nina, you are looking much better, where have you been." He wondered if she would bother to ask as to why he was so far away from the pack today and not guarding the borders. Imagine the shame of having to admit that he had still not let go of his past. But the truth was there was no way he could. His past was as much a wolf's fur as it was himself as terrible as it maybe. He was glad Nina had never seen the scars from his past that were concealed by his thick fur. But then again he had finished shedding.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">The golden healers eye ranked over her Second’s pelt in a flash and he must have finished shedding, for his coat seemed slightly lighter and he looked slightly smaller. When his voice reached her ears her tail wagged excitedly behind her and her muzzle wrapped in his quickly before pulling away. The question he had asked was one that she wasn’t surprised that she was getting. Of course he was wondering where she had been, she had been done for what seemed like forever. Her muzzle opened slightly and she smiled slightly, "I went to another healer. Lady Elettra. , ,you remember Kanosak and Volkan went to her awhile ago? She helped me heal." She felt bad for bringing up her missing pack mates but knew that some reference might have been needed.

Her emerald eye rescanned him and slight highlights were noticeable in Kashi’s fur. Were those scars. . .? Better not ask. . . Her eye then trailed back up to his amber ones and a smile lit up her face when she asked, "What have you and the pack been up to lately?" Her head tilted slightly at her apprentice her eye praising him slightly. She cared about Kash highly, she thought of him as a son and wouldn’t let any harm come to him if she had anything to do to it. . .to the best of her abilities of course.
(This post was last modified: Oct 01, 2012, 12:59 AM by Nina.)
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
<blockquote>Kashi wrapped his muzzle around her's in return for a moment. He had been feeling so alone because in a way he was. He was of the age to look for a female yet only Alpha's were allowed mates and no one would want a runt as a sire any way. He nodded a bit with mixed feelings at the mention of the missing pack wolves. How long had it been since he saw Kanosak last? half a year? almost a full year? His thoughts came to a halt as he noticed the stare at his faint scars. Before he could explain a new question was brought to the field. "The pack has been calm but I haven't seen much of it, I've been stuck patrolling the borders for the most part really." feeling that he needed to explain the scars he moved away from the former topic. "I can tell you saw my scars, to be honest your one of the first to notice them." He took a moment to steady himself a bit "Those are the physical memories of my childhood, there are times where I wonder what it would of been like if I was raised like most pups... If you have any questions about them feel free to ask."</blockquote>
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> Her eye watched him steadily, nodding her head at his first answer, before a knowing statement came out of his mouth. Wasn’t she supposed to know these things? Wasn’t it a requirement for her to know these things? Of course it was. . .she was the pack’s healer. His blank face cautiously made her turn her head. She had grown quite close to young Kashikoi. He had been one of her first friends and she had highly appreciated that. Her nose brushed his shoulder lightly, her green eye watching him in worry as a small question formed, "Why?" Her small voice asked as she looked over his scarred body once more. Had the small male even deserved this? She thought not.

The motherly affection she had for the younger male was starting to portray from her. She kept her mouth shut though as she stared at the smaller man in question. How cruel his pack must have been for him. . . She never would be able to imagine being put through that as a child. Though. . .when she was younger she hadn’t been apart of a pack. She had been a lone wolf for her whole life, preferring not to have her ways being shaped into the ways of others at such an early age, and considering how Ash had turned out. . .she was quite happy she hadn’t taken up her father’s offer.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
There was one wolf that he trusted more than any other and that was dear Nina. Kind, gentle, caring, generous, and motherly to all. He felt a pang as she experienced the same worry he had felt upon seeing her scars. Except there was one difference, he had kept his hidden from the world and he felt her one eyed stare on his body. She wanted to know Why just why. "I can not hope to understand why. I tell myself that they were just cruel monsters but like shadows splayed on a wall, you see only the action and not the reason." He fixed his gaze on her for a moment, "I've told you before I was the runt, I was tormented because of it as was my mother, my former pack was not a convalescent home..." his head drooped a little with a sigh.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> As usual, Nina listened intently to what the male had to say. She had always done so, no matter who it was rambling to her. It was not like her to take other’s feelings into consideration when it came to. . .well anything. Her heart leapt in her throat when she heard the words come out of his mouth. Just because he was a runt he got mistreated. . .how terrible. Her muzzle curled around her scruff protectively, much like a mother would a son. Her breath was even as she slowly breathed in his familiar scent. Why did she have to return so late? Was it too late for her? For Copper Rock Creek in general?

Her mouth opened ands hesitant words escaped her mouth, "That is terrible! Treason I say!" The next words of wisdom that came out of her mouth had been tried to be stopped, but she had not succeeded in stopping them. The old Nina had once again mentally returned, "Little flowers can not grow without nurture and care." Her words came out gentle and soft as if she were speaking them to herself, though she knew Kashikoi could hear her. She stepped away from him, her emerald eye staring into his amber ones.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
He saw how Nina's eyes filled with mixed feelings. He had seen them all, hate, sadness, kindness, disbelief, and incomprehension. He was more than a bit surprised when he felt Nina wrap her head around his neck as if to protect against his past. Treason it may of been for a pack like the creek but for his old one it was the norm. Poor Nina, how could she ever hope to be able to understand it. He knew her words of wisdom were meant to have a positive effect on him but he felt the opposite. "If what you say is true, than I must be a weed because I haven't had much nurture in my life at all."
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> Her large ears flickered at the sound of Kashikoi’s voice, and it was hard for her to control her own jaw from dropping to the floor. A small, protective growl sounded in her chest at the words. The pull of protection to make others feel better tugged her strongly. Her good eye blazed when she stared at him, her head shaking, "No, my little flower, you have grown much more than you think you have. You are who you are, and you are one of the most amazing wolves I have ever had granted in my life." Her words were encouraging and truthful, much like they usually were.

Why must Kashi think the way he were? He did not deserve to think like so. The small wolf had indeed grown like she would have thought. He had grown much larger and his personality had developed tremendously. Even though all the ones who had left had deserted them, she still had pride for the young male. He had remained strong, and in a sense, Nina had always been with him wherever he went. At least, in his mind she hoped she had been there. There was always that guide hat you needed, and Nina had tried to be there for the young male as much as she could.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »